Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Meaning of the number 33??

i see it on a regular basis in various forms, always catching my attention and always at times when this number is not on my mind, i am aware it is a master number.

what is the spiritual meaning??
Old 26-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Master
I was born on the 33rd day(2nd Feb).

This year being a leap year means there were 333 days left of this year on my birthday.

In Freemasonary the highest degree is the 33rd :-)

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 26-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

33 has to do with manifestation. If you are trying to manifest something, then seeing it is a good sign.
Old 31-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Master
33 is the primary synchronicity number for me. I see it the most, it is prominent in many situations, It's so bad that when i see a :34 on the clock, i almost wonder if i've done something wrong or momentarily slipped off track. Cause It's usually always 33, not just on clocks, everywhere. You're in good company if you are seeing 33's in my opinion.

Peace. ~
Old 31-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
33 is the primary synchronicity number for me. I see it the most, it is prominent in many situations, It's so bad that when i see a :34 on the clock, i almost wonder if i've done something wrong or momentarily slipped off track. Cause It's usually always 33, not just on clocks, everywhere. You're in good company if you are seeing 33's in my opinion.

Peace. ~

I agree Deus, hence why 33 is part of my username. 7 has always been my favourite number, but 33 is the number i always see, and consider it my spiritual number. (i associate spiritual things with it) Cool, that i am not the only one.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 01-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
I agree Deus, hence why 33 is part of my username. 7 has always been my favourite number, but 33 is the number i always see, and consider it my spiritual number. (i associate spiritual things with it) Cool, that i am not the only one.

Yes, i think i remember reading something you said regarding 33. Some say Jesus was 33 when he died. I was born April 2, but i like to imagine in March had 33 days, my b-day would be March 33rd. That doesn't really work so well though when filling out forms lol
Old 02-09-2012, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Yes, i think i remember reading something you said regarding 33. Some say Jesus was 33 when he died. I was born April 2, but i like to imagine in March had 33 days, my b-day would be March 33rd. That doesn't really work so well though when filling out forms lol

lol.............

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 31-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Neville

I'm talking about the Tetrahedron with a friend just recently, 3 dimensional shape of 3 sides and 3 points.

This is regarded as a Sacred Solid, It's relation to the numbers 3, 33 and 333 are quiet evident.

This is a very hefty subject matter so I'll leave it to someone who is versed in the sacred solids.

Spiritual and Scientific Principles of the "Tetrahedron Model"

http://www.johnagowan.org/principles.html
Old 31-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by figaromelting
i see it on a regular basis in various forms, always catching my attention and always at times when this number is not on my mind, i am aware it is a master number.

what is the spiritual meaning??

33 is the number of "Christ Consciousness" , it signifies the True Mind of which all are apart of yet few are aware of........

Thus the Highest Degree in Freemasonry or of the Rosicrucian is 33