Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Master
Nothing.....
Old 22-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Neville

relief, that all the hype and speculation surrounding this date can now be put behind us.
Old 22-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Guide

I felt a giant wave of gratitude the whole day.
Old 23-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Super Moderator
I heard a Mayan shaman speak about this, and he said his words were those of the ancestors.
He said December 21 is really no different than our "New Year's Eve" and "New Year's Day". That everything is cyclical, that there is no ending, just changing.

I do believe we are changing, and recently quite rapidly.
Old 23-12-2012, 02:35 AM
Pathfinder

I actually felt so at peace and relaxed on the 21st and during work (I work in retail) all the customers seemed much more pleasant and less in a hurry. I think everyone felt something to some degree.
Old 23-12-2012, 04:33 AM
Residue

changes

I think i felt something. I feel much better since then. I felt it instantaneously from the 11:11 time. I feel very released and relaxed.
My bro also felt something.
but most people are not reporting anything who I have asked.
Having said that, it could be placebo effect. Or, I could just feel good for some other reason which I havent realised yet. I think its wise to wait about 2 weeks until you can really judge effects reasonably in a situation like this. lol. I always used to think i had reached some spiritual height, judge it without proper scepticism, wisdom and patience, and then look like an idiot a short while after when i realise that thing did not happen, and then I used to become embarrased.. lol
Old 23-12-2012, 05:37 AM
moonlight1216

Thank you all for ur great replies.
I wish I could feel something extraordinary.. I guess we all expect a change .. But during that time which was 3:42 pm my time I sat down and pray for all the good to fill the world so that there wont be any space for evil. I pray for peace and abundance. As I prayed I felt so much joy like I know It will come soon. After that I felt anxious and I got palpitaion.
But Im so happy that there are people with higher level of consciousness who did feel the change.
God bless all of you :)
Old 23-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello
We formed a circle, hand in hand. Then we were asked to place our clasped hand in another's over our heart and say eye to eye to the next person.

"I give you LOVe, from my heart to your heart, take what you need and pass it on" It was amazing that feeling of giving. Something so simple to share .

Sounds like an awesome oneness meditation.

I participated in an online heart focused meditation at 5am which connected everyone to the galactic center, through Drunvalo, in Sedona.
Could feel the Mayan & Kogi participate as well.
I'd never sensed their presence before.
Old 23-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Ciqala

Things happened for sure... days prior to the 21st a giant mass of angels and beings came down to earth in their spirit bodies, even elemental beings and extra terrestrial beings are assisting. I've been doing a lot of work to say the least!
They are still around and really busy, if you have the vision, you can see them everywhere.
The 21st, we succeeded in creating a firey energy of transmutation all over earth and the effects of this were rather painful. All of what's been going on has been creating a lot of transformation and unease, but the 21st was the worst.
Some of us felt more alone because our spirit guides were preoccupied.
They've said we are heading into black days, just as BIG transformation is taking place on earth. I like what someone said on here about entering the calm of a storm. It is very similar to that. Great times indeed!

The second day was a lot more peaceful, because they built a giant vortex thing in the universe that pulled negative feelings away from us, and also because they all were focusing more on us and sending calming energies. Yesterday I actually just rested and the only thing I did was protect an energy crystal for my spirit guide, whatever that was about. He's been busy. He took a break for the first half of the day to spend with just me, then was back to work the last parts of the day. I'll get in contact with him today to see what's going on.

This day another big transformation is expected to take place, so it may get rough for some.
I'm not sure how long its going to take. They keep saying "soon" to ascension world wide, but I don't know how long "soon" is according to them LoL. And they already ran into a problem it sounded like, my spirit guide said it cleared up and there was nothing to worry about, but just from knowing that who knows what will happen... To me it sounds like its taking a lot out of them too, though he says not to be concerned.
Old 23-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Master

I strongly felt my primary vasanna the 21st and the 22nd, and felt it lifting on the evening of the 22nd. Not sure if has been dissolved for good but I hope so. I guess this goes in line with what ciqala posted...