Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I understand but you leave Satan out of picture, Satan is the cause of all this evil.Satan was a murderer from the beginning, remember Cain? ( check Genesis 4 and John 8:44 ) He is the first human being who murdered another human being.Cain was on the side of Satan...

This is what the apostles said about fighting against evil:

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

You see, this is what I've been talking for so long but people don't listen, the evil one is ruling this world, don't fall for its lies.

So again, satan is equated with Ego, related to the survival instinct of this physical and organic aspect. True? He is not left out at all. (Also, behined the scenes, light and darkness contend, as St. Paul discusses in Ephesians chapter 6. The good, and the evil.)
Anyone denying there is evil in the world decieves themselves.

The devil is also called, "the god of this world".
There is the appropriate term of...
"The world, the flesh, and the devil".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-12-2018, 05:57 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So again, satan is equated with Ego, related to the survival instinct of this physical and organic aspect. True? He is not left out at all. (Also, behined the scenes, light and darkness contend, as St. Paul discusses in Ephesians chapter 6. The good, and the evil.)
Anyone denying there is evil in the world decieves themselves.
Who is also called, "the god of this world".

They believed Satan was a real being not the ego... it's clearly stated in many places through the entire Bible... otherwise could not they call it the ego? Ego is a result of our fallen condition.. There are people who worship Satan and call themselves satanists ( of course, in secret but at the same time in plain sight ), they practice all kinds of dirty and horrible rituals..Have you ever heard about Aleister Crowley? This is the "father" of all these satanists, he had many of the beliefs we find today in the new age movement, but don't take my words for granted, seek and you shall find the truth.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You would change your mind if you would have the chance to see the evil that rules this world, believe me, it already happened to me.I was just like you and like many of you.

I used to be fundemental Christian for years, 100% convinced that the bible was true and the tyrannical god of the bible was real. Believe me, I already know that evil rules this world. I'm aware of all that illuminati stuff going on. But that doesn't mean a literal red man with a pitchfork is behind it. No, the REAL devil is right here within us, humanity. Not in a fiery lake several thousands miles below the surface. Humanity is rotten and corrupted, and there is no literal devil to blame.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:49 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I used to be fundemental Christian for years, 100% convinced that the bible was true and the tyrannical god of the bible was real. Believe me, I already know that evil rules this world. I'm aware of all that illuminati stuff going on. But that doesn't mean a literal red man with a pitchfork is behind it. No, the REAL devil is right here within us, humanity. Not in a fiery lake several thousands miles below the surface. Humanity is rotten and corrupted, and there is no literal devil to blame.

The devil is walking down the Earth, it is not trapped somewhere, you should know this from the story of Job... The devil is even able to meet God, we learn this thing from the same place, the story of Job.We are in its hands because of our choices, in truth, it has no power over me and you.. Satan has already lost.

Why do use this expression "the tyrannical god of the bible"? Have you ever needed God and he was not there to help you? When people turn against God this is the main reason they have, sadly... once again I bring in discussion the story of Job.. That poor man had to suffer beyond words... but he never denied God and what was his reward? God came down from Heavens to talk with him because he thought that God's decisions are not right.

If we are the one to blame why then they worship Satan? Of course we are the sinners, the evil is done with our hands, but the source of all evil is Satan, everything evil comes from Satan.Now, humanity is not lost because God is still merciful to keep the world spinning, there are humans who still believe in the Word of God, no matter how much they suffer in this world.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:

Very good. But regarding the image of the devil, what do we see? We see the animal in human terms and form. No?
The horns, tail. Or?
He is depicted as the very wealthy, powerful, self centered, avaristic and greedy individual.
True?
In the Bible, the being of light who turned corrupt by self adoration.

What do we read in Revelation 13 in the Bible?
The " dragon" is clearly identified elsewhere as the devil.
His tail did what..?
Who are the "stars" swept down to the earth?

"Self preservation", and the survival instinct are particular to the organic aspect, and the "animal". But, this is dependant upon time and space. All that is material is founded on "space/time".
However, the greater reality is eternity, the timeless, the infinite.
THAT which is "apart from".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Very good. But regarding the image of the devil, what do we see? We see the animal in human terms and form. No?
The horns, tail. Or?
He is depicted as the very wealthy, powerful, self centered, avaristic and greedy individual.
True?
In the Bible, the being of light who turned corrupt by self adoration.

What do we read in Revelation 13 in the Bible?
The " dragon" is clearly identified elsewhere as the devil.
His tail did what..?
Who are the "stars" swept down to the earth?

"Self preservation", and the survival instinct are particular to the organic aspect, and the "animal". But, this is dependant upon time and space. All that is material is founded on "space/time".
However, the greater reality is eternity, the timeless, the infinite.
THAT which is "apart from".

This is your own personal interpretation, if this was the truth, then it would have been in the Bible described the way you describe it, yet, it is not.

I don't judge you, I was just like you... I give all thanks to God for waking me up.

What I tell you is the real truth and not because I say so but because the Bible talks about it.

I am not doing it for human glory ( my faith is so little, I needed to see the evil to be able to believe in God), I have no hidden agenda, I told you that I once was part of this new age movement... and yet you don't want to believe me...
Old 12-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Why do use this expression "the tyrannical god of the bible"? Have you ever needed God and he was not there to help you? When people turn against God this is the main reason they have, sadly... once again I bring in discussion the story of Job.. That poor man had to suffer beyond words... but he never denied God and what was his reward? God came down from Heavens to talk with him because he thought that God's decisions are not right.

Well in my case, despite having remained faithful to him in my darkest hours, I don't see this god coming down from heaven anytime soon for a lovely cup of tea just to say 'I'm here, son' or something along the lines of that. Better yet, if he is all-knowing and literally knows the future of everyone and everything why did he even test Job to begin with? That's just bullying if you ask me.

Quote:
If we are the one to blame why then they worship Satan? Of course we are the sinners, the evil is done with our hands, but the source of all evil is Satan, everything evil comes from Satan.Now, humanity is not lost because God is still merciful to keep the world spinning, there are humans who still believe in the Word of God, no matter how much they suffer in this world.

Why do they worship Satan? Maybe the same reason why vikings worship Thor and Odin? It's simply called beliefs, and that doesn't make it true. I've heard so many conspiracy theories about the elites that I don't even know anymore which one to believe. And another thing that makes no sense, you're basically (almost) telling me that we are being punished for the mistakes of a man and a woman that got deceived by a talking snake into eating a forbidden apple while god already knew what was going to happen? Yea that's right, WHO was the one who placed that apple there to begin with? None other than the biblical god, who seems like a selfish glorymonger who does everything for the sake of his own glory. He demands us to UNDERSTAND him, yet he totally puts no effort into trying to understand US. He should be aware about the ways of mortals without condemning us to some everlasting swimming pool of magma. Taking out all his anger and wrath on helpless creatures that are like less than insects to him is not exactly what a god would do if he had some sense of morality.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:15 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Well in my case, despite having remained faithful to him in my darkest hours, I don't see this god coming down from heaven anytime soon for a lovely cup of tea just to say 'I'm here, son' or something along the lines of that. Better yet, if he is all-knowing and literally knows the future of everyone and everything why did he even test Job to begin with? That's just bullying if you ask me.

Why do they worship Satan? Maybe the same reason why vikings worship Thor and Odin? It's simply called beliefs, and that doesn't make it true. I've heard so many conspiracy theories about the elites that I don't even know anymore which one to believe. And another thing that makes no sense, you're basically (almost) telling me that we are being punished for the mistakes of a man and a woman that got deceived by a talking snake into eating a forbidden apple while god already knew what was going to happen? Yea that's right, WHO was the one who placed that apple there to begin with? None other than the biblical god, who seems like a selfish glorymonger who does everything for the sake of his own glory. He demands us to UNDERSTAND him, yet he totally puts no effort into trying to understand US. He should be aware about the ways of mortals without condemning us to some everlasting swimming pool of magma. Taking out all his anger and wrath on helpless creatures that are like less than insects to him is not exactly what a god would do if he had some sense of morality.

The Bible has anything we need to know about God, to tell you the truth, God is already here, He is dwelling inside every single believer through his Holy Spirit.It's all in the Bible, asking to see God directly is like not believing that He is already speaking to you through His Word.The story of Job was "recorded" in the Bible by God for all of us, can't you see? The Bible is full of good teachings but you really need to want to learn from God otherwise you will find contradictions and things that don't make sense to you.

It could not be the same reason, the Bible talks about these things, everything happens according to God's word, evil becomes good and good becomes evil.It's in plain sight... I am not talking about conspiracy theories, I am talking about the truth but people don't want to listen... I feel your hate towards God, I was just like you... I had the same questions and the same anger.. Something really happened to you that made you to be so against God... There's still time to return where we truly belong, with God, just remember this.God is ready to welcome people into His Kingdom even in the last moment of their life, call for Jesus and He will be there.
Old 13-12-2018, 04:50 AM
Master
(... and it is true that there should be a space after a full stop, or more formally, a double space).
Old 13-12-2018, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:

Like microscopic dust mites at best.