Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-12-2018, 04:42 PM
ImthatIm

Please don't get me wrong or get me wrong if you have to.
I believe in the life of Jesus on earth. I believe in factual writings and symbolic. I believe I'm free and free indeed. I believe in the unction. I believe in walking into the Throne room boldly. I believe in the blood and the well-spring of water flowing from the belly symbolically. I believe that the Cross was the best demonstration of God's LOVE that I ever heard/read.
I just think there are many things in the Bible people make religions out of then fight over them for centuries and kill other people for not believing. And then break up into factions and bicker some more. I believe highly in the blood of Jesus as one of the supreme LOVE symbols of all the world.
I choose to look at it all through the LOVE of God. Love The most excellent WAY. Love is the fulfilling of the law. I believe I have a seed spreader. Some may believe I have a manure spreader.That is OK as long as we can grow the seeds.
I am a miracle because God/Jesus/Holy Spirit gently raised me from the pit and has been nurturing untwisting all my broken heart pieces from a violent/trauma filled past.
I do not however believe in comas so here is some for those that need them.(,,,,,,,, ,, ,)
Old 05-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Please don't get me wrong or get me wrong if you have to.
I believe in the life of Jesus on earth. I believe in factual writings and symbolic. I believe I'm free and free indeed. I believe in the unction. I believe in walking into the Throne room boldly. I believe in the blood and the well-spring of water flowing from the belly symbolically. I believe that the Cross was the best demonstration of God's LOVE that I ever heard/read.
I just think there are many things in the Bible people make religions out of then fight over them for centuries and kill other people for not believing. And then break up into factions and bicker some more. I believe highly in the blood of Jesus as one of the supreme LOVE symbols of all the world.
I choose to look at it all through the LOVE of God. Love The most excellent WAY. Love is the fulfilling of the law. I believe I have a seed spreader. Some may believe I have a manure spreader.That is OK as long as we can grow the seeds.
I am a miracle because God/Jesus/Holy Spirit gently raised me from the pit and has been nurturing untwisting all my broken heart pieces from a violent/trauma filled past.
I do not however believe in comas so here is some for those that need them.(,,,,,,,, ,, ,)

Where's the like button, lol.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:07 PM
ImthatIm

Sky123

Sky Quest. 2.0
Originally Posted by sky123 "What about Christians who don't believe in the crucifixion, are they blocked from this route ?"
' I have a route to the Father.' IMthatIM Quote.

John 3:16-21
Old 05-12-2018, 07:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sky123

Sky Quest. 2.0
Originally Posted by sky123 "What about Christians who don't believe in the crucifixion, are they blocked from this route ?"
' I have a route to the Father.' IMthatIM Quote.

John 3:16-21

Iamthatiam, am I that am I? I most certainly am also
Old 05-12-2018, 09:59 PM
ImthatIm

Sky123
You funny.
You are that you are. At the "moment" you believe you are. Or UR that UR as twisting in to nothing/darkness or untwisting into everything/Light (( Use the Holy Untwister)) Let me Anoint you to HIM.

Now back to the Cross. The Blood and the Lamb and the resurrection of LIFE.
The Blood was shed as an offering for one half of a covenant/contract/testament. As in the New more improved contract.His Blood was spilled, and it pleased God! 1 death for many sons/and Sky123 and many purposes,but the one I am discussing here is for the contract.They called it in most places, cutting a contract which means, yeah like in the movies you cut your hand I cut mine and we join together the blood and the body/handshake. This one is to Everlasting/LOVE/LIGHT. 1 never to be broke never to be shaken fixed as in a driven nail. He fulfilled his cutting we all have to do the same. That is part of what it means to pick up our cross. ( Christ's instruction to us:(( " To be my disciple you must deny yourself (Ego or anything that separates you from God or from LOVE) pick up your cross and follow ME. This is our RESPONSE--ABILITY. All this may take a second it may take years.
But remember God is LOVE and God so LOVED that he sent HIS SON you know God said let there be LIGHT and there was LIGHT the LIGHT of the world and it is GOOD. He (THE LIGHT ) came in the flesh and fulfilled His end now we fulfill ours. The blessings of God are yes and Amen when the contract is joined together. We finally crawl out of that tree, to THE TREE OF LIFE. We gain the Holy Spirit of Life The Comforter/Teacher/Fire of God. Or our Untwister.
I also like to express it in Holy Spirit math a new math. 1+1+1=1 /world math 1+1=2

Short form of all this writing can be called THE UNCTION !!
Old 05-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Master

i will say this,
the infighting around Jesus only has obscured his ability to save from most people
some people see things one way, some another
I personally do see many contradictions and logical problems with standard Christian theology, not to mention practical problems and short-comings and the historical record.
this doesn't knock my faith at all because God is real to me, and these issues are human in origin. But all this theology and stuff, and what you must believe, this is the cause of problems. i do not mind what people believe because i trust God more now
its very liberating to just trust God and not have to worry about every theological detail

>Jesus teaches that no man is good and thus cannot be save by good works
Except he begins a teaching with the words 'The good man...' :) which you try to explain away as good actions following being saved, which Jesus never mentions
Theres loads of places Jesus calls people good and praises their actions!
Jesus was obviously being modest and didn't like being called good himself, he wasn't saying no-one could be good. Christianity needed a law it just wasn't enough to rely on grace unfortunately
Old 06-12-2018, 01:08 AM
Master
Alleged contradictions within the Bible are easily refuted when one actually studies the word and understands it in its proper context. I came from an anti-Christian background and believed that the Bible was full of contradictions until I actually took the time to study and understand it. I realized the contradictions didn't actually exist and the problem was a lack of understanding on my part. It's easy to take two verses with different contexts and claim there is a contradiction, but this can be done with anything. It's certainly not a wise or intellectually-honest way to approach a subject.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Alleged contradictions within the Bible are easily refuted when one actually studies the word and understands it in its proper context. I came from an anti-Christian background and believed that the Bible was full of contradictions until I actually took the time to study and understand it. I realized the contradictions didn't actually exist and the problem was a lack of understanding on my part. It's easy to take two verses with different contexts and claim there is a contradiction, but this can be done with anything. It's certainly not a wise or intellectually-honest way to approach a subject.

I realised the truth is more like fractals or facets of a diamond that you can see different ways. This led to a richer appreciation of things i am grateful for.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
I realised the truth is more like fractals or facets of a diamond that you can see different ways. This led to a richer appreciation of things i am grateful for.

People see reality in different ways, this is a fact. However, truth is the correct view, the vision of reality that accurately describes reality. Truth is not subjective nor a matter of opinion or "personal viewpoint."
Old 11-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Master

the right response to truth is joy. because the reality we thought we saw is really much better!