Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-12-2018, 12:05 PM
ImthatIm

Jesus Christ: Love in action!

It is my belief that the main theme of the New testament is Love. Heavenly pure Love. A Love that is eternal and by this Love does power flow. Not a puppy love or a love we see in the world. But a all encompassing Love. The most quoted verse in the Bible people quote, but I think many skip right past it (Love).
John 3:16
I say study this. God so Loved.
Then you can see Jesus as Love in action.
Then you can see the Holy Spirit Loving on you.
Then you can see the law fulfilled in Love.
Then it is easier to understand He in me, I in Him, God in me,we are the Body of Christ, Holy Spirit in me, I and the Father are one. and so on, I believe for the substance of Power to flow it must be with,through Love. Sure, I won't forget Light, that's the part people like to see. I say that God is Love and Light and you will have Love where there is Light but you may not always see Light when there is Love.
Love in action, when we help someone in need or maybe just a smile or a wave to a stranger. Not because you should, but because you see God so Loved. Maybe we just start with those closest to us and spread it out.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Indeed, I definitely agree with you. What you have just posted also is what John the Apostle had written in 1 John 1:3,4. The fellowship of the Child of God with God and Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit which happens of course upon the foundation of Love.

Also, Apostle Paul spoke of following the ways of Love and then to desire the gifts of the Spirit which indeed is what you have spoken by the flow of Power towards others.

Allow me to add that the New Testament speaks of Revelation or realisation; attaining to the realisation of the workings of the Creator through His three manifestations and our inclusiveness in the Most Holy Trinity.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:09 PM
ImthatIm

Aknaton
Yes thank you for adding.
I love your words.
I'm new to the ease/rest of the workings of the Trinity in myself.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:36 PM
boshy b. good

what would jesus do, inside of us, by alls? he said he would, to each of us? double yes, i suppose.
how, bello boa constrict that, emotional, that makes strong up health emotion, i'd suppose? don't
believe me, believe jesus, don't believe stuff, believe jesus?

Quote:
come go get jesus, make
an day? yes. fingers crossed

jesus es mi luz, se dice. and them above

i like how jesus got crucified, that he rev'ed on

we just got a flower in gold?

jesus on the brain, jesus on the vain,
then I'm his great mouse adventurer
just as anybody else

everything's for hut, then there's jesus?

assure, more than me

Quote:
did heaven promise thus something, thumbs away up

Last edited by boshy b. good : 03-12-2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:05 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Indeed, I definitely agree with you. What you have just posted also is what John the Apostle had written in 1 John 1:3,4. The fellowship of the Child of God with God and Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit which happens of course upon the foundation of Love.

Also, Apostle Paul spoke of following the ways of Love and then to desire the gifts of the Spirit which indeed is what you have spoken by the flow of Power towards others.

Allow me to add that the New Testament speaks of Revelation or realisation; attaining to the realisation of the workings of the Creator through His three manifestations and our inclusiveness in the Most Holy Trinity.

You certainly have a way with words, Aktanon. I thought it was a great explanation!

ImThatIm

There is a story in The Zohar regarding the Hebrew Alphabet. You hinted the fact that you weren't familiar with Aleph in the way that I explained it, so I thought you might want to see it.

Then the Creator said to her:
"Aleph Aleph,
Even though the world was created with the letter Bet,
You shall be the head of all letters.
I am designated only through you, and
You shall be the start of all calculations
And of all people's actions in the world.
And all unifications are only in the letter Aleph."

I'm sure that this has something to do with why the Hebrew name for Father is ABBA.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:12 AM
Guide

I'm sorry. I'm not sure why it all did t post. I'll try it again:

The letter Aleph stood still
And did not approach Him.

The Creator said to her:
"Aleph, Aleph,
Why have you not approached Me
Like the rest of the letters?"

She replied:
"I saw that all the letters
Departed You with empty hands,
And what would I do there?

Furthermore,
You have already given the letter, Bet,
This great gift,
And it is not befitting for the Supreme King
To transfer the gift
He gave to His servant
And give it to another."

Then the Creator said to her:
"Aleph Aleph,
Even though the world was created with the letter Bet,
You shall be the head of all letters.
I am designated only through you, and
You shall be the start of all calculations
And of all people's actions in the world.
And all unifications are only in the letter Aleph."
Old 04-12-2018, 01:44 PM
ImthatIm

I think I follow.
Except ABBA is Aramaic.
Father AB in the Hebrew, according to Strong's.
Bet = House Aleph = Ox.
So I would assume from the story you told that Aleph is Holy Spirit.
I have heard Aleph was God. Or at least I have always considered 1 to be the symbol for God. But to me Spititual math is 1+1+1=1.
Because my mind always wants the answer so it can move on, But spirit always leaves my brain pondering without a direct answer.
I always like seeing the Ox as Jesus too like yoked with him.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you ImThatIm, the Spirit in me which is the same Spirit in you and in all those who truly reject self and take up the cross affirmed of what you had posted, and then I thought I would add that from His guidance.

Mystic Mark, you have a depth that I admire and aspire to. If someone reads your posts and lacks Wisdom, he would probably get nothing at all and try and stone you if he had a chance.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:39 PM
ImthatIm

Again Aknaton
After reading your post I can BREATHE with more ease. (SPIRIT)

I used to read Faith without works is dead. I would see my actions. Then try to judge my works.
If I may change the saying a little ( Faith that is not rooted in LOVE leads to dead works) But Faith rooted and grounded in LOVE almost automatically pulls you into living breathing works.(surrender to the pull)

I did not realize at the 'Well of Jacob' Jesus was talking about living/LOVING water. and I would express that Water is THE LOVE of God flowing out from one person to another and IT refreshed HIM. And her, IT CUT right through all her shame and guilt (From divorce) and years of divisions (so deep that Hebrews walked around Samaria) and here she is receiving THAT LOVE from a Hebrew. WHOW !!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2018, 04:50 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I think I follow.
Except ABBA is Aramaic.
Father AB in the Hebrew, according to Strong's.
Bet = House Aleph = Ox.
So I would assume from the story you told that Aleph is Holy Spirit.
I have heard Aleph was God. Or at least I have always considered 1 to be the symbol for God. But to me Spititual math is 1+1+1=1.
Because my mind always wants the answer so it can move on, But spirit always leaves my brain pondering without a direct answer.
I always like seeing the Ox as Jesus too like yoked with him.

I didn't understand the significance of the Ox either until you mentioned the word "Yoked," as in hitching the Ox up to a Chariot. The Chariot is used to symbolize the Circular Movement of the Earth around the Sun, so the Ox represents the Earth yoked to the Sun. Also interesting is the fact that English word OX is composed of a Circle (O) and a Cross (X). So it does make sense that it would symbolize GOD.

Others might wonder how did that happen? It al goes back to the story of Babylon in The Bible which mentions that there was a time when there was only one language, but all of the languages split up,so simlarities are found in each of the different languages.

My apologies to each of you for not making any type of a significant contribution towards the subject of Love. Yes, I have read what The Bible says about, so I'm just taking some time to mull it over, and at some point, I will say something.