Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Suspended
Guide

Stick with the truth you find in the Bible.

Satan wants everything backwards, the Bible talks nothing about "Christ Consciousness" so why even bother about such things? If you listen to similar things you will find yourself in a place where everything you have read in the Bible is not anymore true, this is how Satan operates.

You know what keeps people away from God? The fact that they don't want to accept that they are wrong in not believing that they are sinners.So Satan being aware of this thing created false beliefs where it you don't need to accept that you are indeed a sinner.Accepting that you are a sinner is the first step for a relationship with God, you need to humble yourself, don't be stuck in your selfish pride, this is not freedom, true freedom comes from God.

Why is so easy for man to believe other teachings and not believe the Word of God? When in fact the Word of God stands for what is right and true.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Master
Jesus stated thus, to Nicodemus.

"You must be born again".

When we grow out of the innocence of childhood, and involving our "animal/mammal" situation, the surrounding world and the primal and primitive instincts will cause us to be conformed to "the world", and to the animal.
Or, "beast".
This is the "natural". But also, there is the "supernatural".

The "Kit" turns into the predatory Tiger. The "Cub", into the Bear. Etc. There is the organic, and animal. There is the Spiritual, and involving the "Angelic". (Revelation 13:4)

Unless as Jesus stated, there is a regeneration, or rebirth, there is but the natural.
The actual Spiritual can only come by the revelation of God Almighty by His Spirit.

His Spirit bearing witness to our spirit that we are His children.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-12-2018, 05:35 PM
ImthatIm

If my consciousness is as Christs I would say I had the mind of Christ.

But I have no idea where this term (Christ consciousness) comes from, so I don't know what it's root is.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
If my consciousness is as Christs I would say I had the mind of Christ.

But I have no idea where this term (Christ consciousness) comes from, so I don't know what it's root is.

Christ Consciousness is when you personally realize ( Not through Scriptures) your unity with God / Christ. You could say it's a knowing rather than thinking....
Old 12-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Christ Consciousness is when you personally realize ( Not through Scriptures) your unity with God / Christ. You could say it's a knowing rather than thinking....

Or, perhaps it is presumption.

"You must be born again". - Jesus

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-12-2018, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Or, perhaps it is presumption.

"You must be born again". - Jesus

' Born again is a phrase used by many Protestants to describe the phenomenon of gaining faith in Jesus Christ. It is an experience when everything they have been taught as Christians becomes real, and they develop a direct and personal relationship with God / Christ.

It is an experience when everything they have been taught as Christians becomes real, and they develop a direct and personal relationship with God/Christ.

A knowing rather than thinking becomes REAL....
Old 12-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Master
Sky... If you believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord, that God has raised Him from the dead, then you shall be saved. (Rescued)

If you believe in your heart, and confess Him with your mouth.

"For with the heart one believes unto righteousness. And with the mouth, unto salvation." Romans 10:10

Rebirth, and "regeneration"? Come from Faith, instilled and inspired by the revelation of His Spirit.

The Lord can reach an individual by most any means.
Either by hearing the Word, or by reading. Either way though, it must come by the Word. To deny that scripture is valid and necessary is contrary.
We learn about salvation in Jesus Christ by the Word.
He is called also in John, "The Word made flesh".

Remember where you are posting. This is the, "Christian Forum".

Old 12-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Sky... If you believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord, that God has raised Him from the dead, then you shall be saved. (Rescued)

If you believe in your heart, and confess Him with your mouth.

"For with the heart one believes unto righteousness. And with the mouth, unto salvation." Romans 10:10

Rebirth, and "regeneration"? Come from Faith, instilled and inspired by the revelation of His Spirit.

The Lord can reach an individual by most any means.
Either by hearing the Word, or by reading. Either way though, it must come by the Word. To deny that scripture is valid and necessary is contrary.
We learn about salvation in Jesus Christ by the Word.
He is called also in John, "The Word made flesh".

Remember where you are posting. This is the, "Christian Forum".

I thought we were taking about Christ Consciousness not the above

Yes it is a Christianity Thread, and I am referring to Christ..... and consciousness.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:09 PM
ImthatIm

I became a believer of Christianity as truth.

I had an experience many years ago, having to do with Light, Love and beyond time. I knew it was God/My Creator because I knew I came from it and I certainly wanted and want to return fully to it. Either in the flesh or out of the flesh, actually both.

Anyway the Bible talks to what I know to be true from that experience. I have tested many ways but they have all fallen short. Some seeming to have some similar truths. But the Bible has a language (Hebrew) that I can dig into to find more of what was being said. Even though the New testament is Greek and Aramaic, They were Hebrew thinking peoples. I also can dig into the Greek and Aramaic,but not as much.

No idea why I'm putting this out here but. Amen
Old 14-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account

A renewing mind Is actually to share in Christs mind until ones normal mind has been totally displaced. In essence, you share His mind.

Christ consciousness is to be conscious of one being a part of the Creator. That together with the Creator you created the All/Universe and its Consciousness, that you, together with the Creator uphold the Universe. Though Creatoris Immanent in all things, He is Transcendent and this Transcendence is the key word. This is what it means that one is in heavenly places with Christ or one is in Transcendent/Creative realms/planes with the Creator existing as one. This is what Jesus meant when He told the Jews, " ...continue in my Word and that you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free." You settle in a state of Transcendence and literally live in the Creative realms as you move within the earth. They call this Theosis I believe.

Cosmic consciousness which you are referring to (OP) is to be aware of the Consciousness in all things or to be conscious that All is One and One is all and that you are a part of that All and there is no variation in all matter and all the Universe, be it physical or spiritual. But there is no transcendence. One is still on earth.

Now, when the angel Lucifer fell as a result of conceiving a romantic Illusion, he fell onto earth where Adam was. Adam was a divine being and had Divine Nature. A spirit cannot access and interact with the earthplane without a body or an altar. So the devil (now called) sought power, as he lost his Divine nature as an angel. He sought Adams God given dominion over the earth. The devil sold the romantic illusion to Adam, in exchange for dominion over the earth and themselves as well. So Adam sold himself together with His Divine power, and when that trade occured, firstman was spotless.

Now the devil, by way of such a trade attained power over firstman and this caused them to have knowledge of duality, now could rule. The bible refers to him as Prince of the world.

In order to buy back these newly enslaved souls, as in the initial trade, a spotless being was offered and to purchase mankind, a spotless being must be the price. Only the Creator could do this and incarnated as Jesus, Yeshua, what have you, and became this spotless payment to buy back the souls that satan had purchased and exercised a legal right by Law. When this happened, Jesus died and descended and sent the "Promise of the Father", the Holy Ghost that when He comes upon a person in Baptism, He receives that Divine nature that Adam lost, so long as he/she accepts Jesus Christ as saviour and Son of God or in other words, that he/she signs on the dotted line that they agree to be purchased back from the reign of Satan and once again partake of the promises of such a contract/covenant.

One cannot enter into Christ consciousness without signing that dotted line. But all can become Cosmic conscious.

This is only a part of the explanation, I do not post this that it is a truth for all, but it is just one way of looking at it, perhaps right, perhaps wrong. Best we go for experiential knowledge!

I hope though that this somehow helps.

Last edited by Aknaton : 14-12-2018 at 06:18 PM.