Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Seeker

Talking Dream, Auditory Hallucinations?!?!? (HELP!!!)

Hi... in new to this forum as well as being able to speak to charcters from my dreams... BUT!!!!

...but...I wake up... I AM fully awake... have tested out my 'reality checks'... but even as I walk and make my coffee???.... the characters don't leave me???

''THEY'RE STILL THERE?!?!?!''

Is anyone else having anything similar going on?!?!?!?

(I'm very new to EVERYTHING here, mentally as well as Dreams being Lucid etc etc )

It's a very difficult situation.. please can anyone assist or... something

Thank you in advance

KryptoKnights
Old 19-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Guide

Do these conversations begin IN your dreams and continue when you're awake?
Old 19-10-2018, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator
Lucid dreaming is being asleep but aware that you are sleeping and dreaming. What you describe is different. I wonder if the part of your brain that makes dreams is not shutting off when you wake up. How long does it last? Good question by lucky
Old 28-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Do these conversations begin IN your dreams and continue when you're awake?

Yes... it started while I was asleep?? and then carried on while I weas awake having my morning coffee??

I didn't know what to make of it.. I thought In was going crazy?? I dont and have never sleep walked??..

I tried to put it all to the back of my mind and carried on as normal?? but thenm I tested a theory out and engaged in a conversation during the day??? when I called out to the guy there was no response4??? then I decided to hurl abuse and vulgarities to him and to my amazement he then spoke back to me?? I proceeded to question him ?? I asked him (jokingly) ''do you have a 'direct line' to me or something''??

He said yes.. ''I do have a direct line to you''..

All this piqued during the last 3 weeks ?? i think???.. Now its ALL day every day???... that specific morning there was only one guy.. 'the main one' other times.. during the evening and during the day times there are groups of people.. some aren't as bad as others.. they don't ALL understand english?? some understand indian/punjabi, Pakistani languages??.. i try to trick them by speaking in different languages and they relay whatever I say to each other by translation.

This makes me beleive its not in my head.. if it was in my headf , some type of psychosis they should know exactly what i'm trying to say.. they#'d know what languages I know personally.. Ive even tried to trick them with Mandarin, Italian, Spanish, etc etc ... they don't understand these languages which is quite interesting and 'Telling'..

(Lastly... most of these 'group sessions' started during late nights 10-12 pm... and then followed through to 3am and even upto 7 am ??... the volume is usually high and easily understandable during the earlier hours but the later it gets the weaker the sounds/voices emanate??... this proves to me that they have weaknesses.. they lose power/energy or whatever it is)

Thats all I can think of right now ??? but please ask away anything else you'd like me to try , test or whatever and i'll play along to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks in advance again.

(I can hear them talking amongst themselves right this second as I type..' thought broadcasting' that Schizophrenics suffer from is the only thing I can relate this to??.. but i'm not schizo though???..... it's all a bit weird... these reasons as well as others are why I beleive its not some medical issue but an actual supernatural or maybe I was hypnotised at some point and don't know about it??? I really have no idea.. im clutching at straws here)

Thanks for the assistance guys..
Old 28-10-2018, 09:07 PM
Seeker

One last thing... there was a point a few days back where I was getting under the 'main characters; head... i dominated him severely and beleive this is why he lost his strength and his audio output was affected to a nominal state. I then proceeded to challenge him and told his to make sure he has his 'weetabix, a bakers dozen amount of eggs and anything else he likes for breakfast to bring his strength up to max level??? I also ordered him to get some sleep or recharge however they recharge??

...The next day im hearing a high pitched noise??? and then a bell, a ''ding'' like someone hitting a triangle or like the hindu's use those tiny 'finger/thumb sized symbol's' ...between their fingers?? This happened repeatedly so i'm thinking maybe this is some Dark Hindu ritual??\

\i still don't beleive any of this type of stuff... my brain just won't allow it but I beleive my senses.

Sorry for prattling on guys and gals and again.. thanks in advance.
Old 28-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Seeker

Color Reply [QUOTE=Michelle11]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Lucid dreaming is being asleep but aware that you are sleeping and dreaming. What you describe is different. I wonder if the part of your brain that makes dreams is not shutting off when you wake up. How long does it last? Good question by lucky

Hi Michelle, It's not lucid dreaming... i've suffered from severe insomnia for years now??.. I've have my fair share of lucid dreams and know the difference.

This is constant.. all day everyday for the last couple of months??? relentless torture from the verbal abuse.. |I was told by professionals not to engage and I tried not to for a while.. but it got to a point where I'd hear them talking amongst themselves??.. laughing and giggling over their own jokes.. I'd hear them making plans.. I'd hear them doing and saying things whilst im busy doing my own normal day to day chores??? this is why I knew they were supernatural or something other than psychosis??

I then decided to engage.. I have a good imagination and a higher than average I.Q so I started to experiment on them, I started to give them false information, compartmentalising, disinformation etc etc... they are able to change characters and voices.. I've caught them out on many occasions and when I use my imagination to spew out my own vulgarities towards them??? they can't handle it.. sometimes they actually leave??...

All these variables considered prove to me that there's something more than a simple psychosis at play here.

Any more questions?? please ask away.

Thanks guys and gals. x x
Old 28-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder

You might research hypnagogia.
Old 29-10-2018, 06:20 PM
Super Moderator
Lack of sleep can have an effect on the brain. Your profile says you are in your 40s. That generally would rule out schizophrenia because it usually presents by the late 20s. That said, I'm not a doctor so I can't say late onset schizophrenia isn't possible. From what I've read, those with it can have conversations with their voices. But I also read that many people have reported hearing voices outside themselves without the condition. I've heard my name called a few times when I'm in deep thought but the second I become aware/awake I don't hear it anymore. I've also had sleep deprivation hallucinations but it was more as if I was falling asleep, not fully awake. My impression is that you are in the state right before falling asleep all the time, maybe because you aren't getting good deep sleep. Have you done a sleep study to see if you are getting adequate REM sleep. It's pretty vital for our health. Maybe if you get your sleep patterns evaluated and corrected if you aren't getting proper deep sleep it may help stop the voices. Of course it's possible you are hearing earthbound spirits but I'm no expert on those either. I personally would rule out sleep deprevation first to rule it out.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Knower

You might be dealing with negative entities who are on the astral plane. That is what I've been dealing with since May of 2016. The entities I'm dealing with also cause me nightmares when I'm sleeping. Our dreams take place on the astral plane.

There is one way to tell for sure if the voices are real and that is to record them. If other people can hear the voices too when they play back the audio then they're real. But be careful because as me and others have discovered, listening to recorded spirit voices or EVPs as they call them, can tune you into the voices even more and make them louder and harder to ignore. It all depends upon how sensitive you are - a small portion of people who get into EVP work end up hearing voices. So it might be better if you record yourself talking to these entities and asking them questions. And then find someone else who does EVP work and see if they can hear any voices on your recordings.

I agree with Michelle11, you should also make sure you're not sleep deprived as that can cause you to hallucinate too.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Thank you Golden Turtle

I will do a little research on Hypnagogia.

(Appreciated)