Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 18-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Knower
Insight: Meditation

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how successfully can I meditate and change my situation.i don't know if this is apart of meditation to pull things in as I meditate. I would like to know how do you go from being overlooked to overbooked, for jobs, opportunities. How do you meditate? Thank you everyone 💜
Old 19-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Good morning Almondeyez

I too had this quite a while ago, my Mum showed me a few ways in which I could try to meditate with her whilst everything was peaceful and calm, then I returned home to a mad house with a, adhd dog and 9 year old hehe, it didn't work!

So, I tried the following, it's nice and simple and I have not looked back ever since!!

You tube. THE BEST EVER. I searched for meditations for abundance to begin with. Something nice and not too long. I started with the guided meditation first, for around half an hour. Then I lit a white candle and burned white sage sticks.

Then in went my earphones. Not too loud, but loud enough to be able to feel at ease.

And I have never looked back since. Now I play music through Youtube on a daily basis, there are so many to choose from, for everything you need!

I still do guided meditations, I have even Astral travelled, it is an amazing feeling.

But start small, work your way into the bigger things in time.

And I would always say of course to protect yourself first. I now can automatically put on my cloak to shield myself, and have my mirror (magic, I don't walk around with a mirror hehe) handy to block bad intentions and reflect back onto persons. But start basic. Chant to yourself. "I ask for only white light to come through with protection and love."

I don't know if these are all correct, and I may be doing something wrong, but I have found for over the years this has worked with me

X
Old 13-09-2018, 08:44 AM
Pathfinder

Maybe Vipassana meditation would be a good start for you. Basics are not very difficult.

https://www.dhamma.org/en-US/index a site about Vipassana