Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-03-2018, 05:20 AM
Master
4. What is my best quality?
8 of Pentacles. Damn! I was hoping for something a bit more enlightening, hahaha. But actually the more I look at this card, the more I realise it isn't a bad quality to have after all. I am constantly striving to better myself, chipping away, improving where I can. And it's something I take seriously, not frivolously, it's something that is very important to me. When I find parts of myself that could use some extra work, but I have problems improving, I'll put it to one side and think about what I can do to make the improvements whilst still working away at other aspects of my personality.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Master

Who Am I ?

The Hanged Man -
Def a Pisces! 12 major, 12 sign of the zodiac. I resonate with this cards sacraficing gratification for a larger cause. I do this for a path that leads me to truth. The less distractions for me, the better. I'll go through something and reflect so deeply on it, to gain some form of transformation with it.

What do I want?

Ace of Cups -

A new emotional beginning. True emotions, real. Pure. I'll pass on the wishy washy false crushy lusty love. Wash away the wounds of yesterday and bring me pure, true love. Even if I stay single! I want the real deal. Ready for new starts.A true love.

What do I need?

Eight of Wands-

ACTION! 'i like the nightlife!, i like to boogie!'. (my lame attempt at singing)
I need to get out and make some moves. I don't know. This card to me always says MOVEMENT and quick. I guess I need to stop always being the hanged man and take more action. I need to dance? Dance my way into a new start!

What is my BEST quality -

Three of Pentacles-

I can acomplish any goal I set for myself. I work hard to get there. I don't quit. I'll strive to improve any areas of my life no matter how long it takes. I don't give up. I am persistent and determined. I work well with others. Solidarity is important to me along with support and encouragement.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Master
4. What's your best quality?

5 of Swords

life is constant battle for me but I always find a way to get through it. I keep fighting no matter what.
Old 05-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Master

What is my worst quality?

Ace of Pentacles -

How can I read this as a worst quality? At it's worst, i'm not interested as much as I should or could be about materialism. Having or needing materialistic things, including sacks of money. I don't strive for riches and being 'perfect' here on Earth.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:11 AM
Master
^ Do you read with reversals Inika? If you don't perhaps the Ace is saying you don't make the most of opportunities when they're presented to you, something like that?

5. What's my worst quality?
Queen of Cups.

I see this as me being too loving and giving to others to the detriment of myself.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:12 AM
Master

thanks for the tip Pandora. It was upright and I considered reading its reverse meaning to see it in a 'worst' type of light.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:56 AM
Master
What my worst quality ?

The fee lion reversed ~ Fairies Oracle

To think that I can do everything by myself when I might need help or healing. Spending so much time being the giver, that I forget I am the one who can and should receive as well
Old 05-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Master
5. What's your worst quality?

3 of Cups

I suck at being extroverted and outgoing, not isolating, making friends, etc.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Master

How do cards 4 and 5 work together?

Nine of Wands -

Defense comes up. Protect my qualities of my best, and defend my worst. Insert the 'why' I struggle to grab opportunity. I fear it's a 'have' i'm used to indian giving. Here you can have this, and in next breath...wait no, I take it back. As if the universe plays a joke. So I shy in going for opportunity. This is how I defend my why.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Master
6. How do 4 + 5 work together? (my best and worst qualities)

Page of Wands reversed

Tricky one. I think possibly because I'm too busy working on my personal development, I fail to explore other fun possibilities in my life. I get too caught up in myself basically.

I had a further thought about the Queen of Cups as my worst quality. I think this is actually more a reflection on how I focus too much on my emotions, which would fit in better with the 8 of Pentacles as my best quality, which I see as working to try and improve myself.

So the combo of those two cards would mean I'm too focused and obsessed with myself to do what I would like to do, to set off on a new direction. Hmmm.