Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Master
A Day in the Life of - Tarot Exercise

I've come up with a different and challenging exercise to get one's brain into Tarot gear.

What I did was found a Tarot card to represent everything I did yesterday. I did this by thinking of something I did, and then flipped through the Tarot cards until I found one that I felt was relevant.

This is quite difficult because it forces you to think outside of the box and not follow the book meanings, as obviously the book meanings don't cover the mundane, every single thing that can happen in a day. It's a good way to personally connect with your cards.

It is a bit time consuming though, but rather than pick a card for everything, you could just pick one card to represent something that happened in your day.

I'll start. I won't list every single thing I did during the day, just a couple of things:

What happened in my life today?

Bob came over to offer Gabby some help in trying to find a job - The Hermit - Bob providing his advice, support and wisdom to Gabby (he's in his 60's and quite a helpful and wise man).

I helped Gabby empty the trailer - 6 of Cups - the trailer was full of plants so both Gabby and I moved them all and set them up in the yard.

The next door neighbour gave me some veggies - 6 of Pentacles - he knows I'm finding it difficult financially at the moment and gave me various food items to help me out.

Not sure if anyone wants to give this a go, but it is interesting and different to add some spice into Tarot.
Old 26-03-2018, 10:28 PM
55Degrees

Oooh, I like.
Anything that helps people see tarot as an everyday guide gets my vote.

So......
I met an old work colleague for a cheeky coffee while we caught up on the gossip - 2 of Cups.

I made a start on the garden as the weather was good - 7 of Coins (I realised I may have been a bit optimistic here, as there is snow expected tomorrow - 5 if Coins).

Took the poochie for a walk - Fool.

Went and collected a friend (in rush hour traffic) who was stranded at work - Chariot.
Old 27-03-2018, 09:48 AM
Master
Crikey, are you still having snow over there? I take my hat off to you working in the garden in such cold weather.

Gabby asked me if I had any pain killers for bad period pain, which I gave her - Ace of Pentacles. (Being the start of her period, the pain was really bad).

Gabby had a big panic "emergency" and needed to go into the city to finish cleaning the flat to give the keys back to the real estate agent by 5pm, so I offered to drive her in and help her clean to have it finished in time - Knight of Swords.

Caught in a massive traffic jam on the way back from the city in peak hour traffic due to a car accident - The Chariot reversed.

Spent heaps of time playing with and making a fuss of my pooch because I had been out all day and he isn't used to being by himself - Strength.

My son Josh came over this evening to thank me for helping out Gabby - 6 of Cups (he was super appreciative).

Pisces Moon, isn't it interesting the cards you chose and the cards I chose for similar things - spending time with the dog and in rush hour traffic.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:58 AM
Master
A day in the life of Pandora ...

Didn't sleep much all night, worrying about this, that and the other - 9 of Swords.

Received an email from the real estate agent with a copy of the agency agreement, can now start to actually try and sell property - Ace of Wands

Spent most of the day cleaning and working in the yard/garden in preparation of any house inspections - Queen of Pentacles

A neighbour visited checking up on me to make sure I was ok, as him and his wife had been away on holidays for the past 2 weeks - King of Cups

Got quite depressed as was my husband's birthday today - The Moon.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:24 PM
55Degrees

A day in the life of Pisces

It started with my grumpy pup having to be bathed (why do dogs find stinky stuff fun to roll in?) - Strength ('taming the beast' and patience was definitely how this went down).

Work, work, work......8 of Coins (mega productive day).

Quick visit and catch up with old work team - 3 of Cups.

Cuppa, Netflix and chill out time - 4 of Swords.
Old 31-03-2018, 11:17 AM
55Degrees

Another day, another dollar

Couldn't decide whether to go in to work or book in some holiday - 2 of Swords.

Spent quality time with the family - 10 of Coins and baked a cake with my little dude - Ace of Coins.

Side biz appointment - High Priestess

Caught up with some emails and online stuff - 8 of Wands

Removed myself from some potentially toxic group situations 3 of Cups rev.

Bedtime, to be up and running for the next day - 4 of Swords
Old 01-04-2018, 09:45 AM
Master
An overall lovely Easter day spent with family - 10 of Pentacles

Initially felt like **** when woke up, had severe pain in my neck and arthritis in my back and hands was causing terrible pain - 5 of Pentacles

Did the Easter egg thing, exchanging Easter eggs - 6 of Cups

Family pitched in, got up the ladder and cleaned the door frames and ceiling fans - 3 of Pentacles

Was really hot by lunchtime - so we all went to the beach for the afternoon, The Sun, - Page of Cups