Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 05-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Magick, Neptune and illusions

Yesterday I had this experience that I suddenly understood my kind of magick, my horoscope and some evidence that I'm on my right path.

First about Neptune:

It's the planet for dreams and illusions (imagination/visualization). It rules Pisces and 12th house (king of the unconscious). It also rules music and other art (among other things).

In my horoscope I have it in Scorpio (conjunct my south node), square both my Sun and my Moon. Not an easy position, those of you who are into astrology would know.

But that's not the point. I posted this on the Wicca forum for some reason.

Scorpio has to do with sex, magick, death and so.

So I thought: So my magick would be to use my illusions?

For some reason I suddenly thought of the old Guns 'N' Roses album: "Use your illusion" - and it made me feel I was on the right track.

I know a lot of people would disagree with me, but I believe that illusions are enough when you do magick. The reasons that I don't think one doesn't need all the equipments are as follows:

1) Too poor to buy equipment
2) Too far away from ingredients
3) Too sick to use equipments and do rituals
4) Too lazy to do it

I guess there are more reasons that using ones illusion is good enough.

I believe that magick is available for all - whatever state/condition/situation you are in.

Of course it's nice to do it real life also, but if you miss some stuff it shouldn't stop you fro doing the ritual. Just use your imagination.

There is one thing you shouldn't be illusive of, and that is the spell/hex. I wouldn't trust any other than the old and tried ones.

I have the book "5000 spells" by Judika Illes, and I use those suggested spells - but instead of doing them in real life, I visualize them and make them real in my imagination.

I did a candle spell with just imagination, and I went to sleep - and when I woke up after a very special dream, I felt so great and blessed and have felt that since.

A huge thanks to Jenny Crow for helping me on my way :-)

And to her and the rest of you - thank you for daring to be different and share it :-)

minx.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Lepus

Hello

I've done magic without any tools before using only my imagination. I won't get into detail because the spell I've done through my mind is vague right now but I do remember leaving the spell on a crossroad. The spell worked for me several days later.

You can perform spells while asleep via lucid dream or during out-of-body experience. I remember having a deity come to me through my dream for a cleansing ritual. I only recall just standing in a protective circle made of black stones. I would assume obsidian. What follows next during the ritual is unclear to me, unfortunately.

Regarding tools, equipments, and ingredients; I'd say the earth provides those things if you take the time to walk in a park, beach, or anywhere in nature. You don't need to purchase fancy materials to do spellwork. Most of the practitioners go out to purchase expensive tools when you can obtain most of them outdoors in nature. And I've heard natural tools appear to the practitioner when he or she is ready and willing to seek for them. Also the tools given to you by nature work the same as those that can be purchased if not better.

Rituals can be done through the mind. But I prefer to perform my rituals and spells in the mundane using the proper tools and ingredients.

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 06-11-2018 at 11:42 PM.