Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 25-05-2013, 01:35 AM
corddont3

Question QUEEN OF WANDS IN LOVE READING

well im still pretty new to tarot, and in the process of still learning what each card means. Ive been practicing with love readings for myself,and lately ive been pulling up the QUEEN OF WANDS as a soul mate. also when i ask to describe who will my next relationship be with, that card pulls up. ive done some research and im pretty excited for whats next in my love life, but the court cards can be pretty confusing sometimes. can anyone with experience let me know what it could mean? im a 25 yr old and ive read that the queen of wands is an older woman
Old 25-05-2013, 01:51 AM
missrachel300

I can give you an idea of what I think the queen of wands could represent.
It could be a fiery woman. She knows what she likes and goes after it. Takes no prisoners. Wants everyone to have a good time. Very independent. She is passionate and will easily stand up for herself when shes been crossed.

Just a few ideas. lol.
Old 25-05-2013, 02:03 AM
corddont3

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrachel300
I can give you an idea of what I think the queen of wands could represent.
It could be a fiery woman. She knows what she likes and goes after it. Takes no prisoners. Wants everyone to have a good time. Very independent. She is passionate and will easily stand up for herself when shes been crossed.

Just a few ideas. lol.

thanks that's my type of person lol thanks for the insight! also i heard the astrological sign is leo does it necessarily mean she could be a leo, or any other fire sign?
Old 25-05-2013, 02:10 AM
missrachel300

I would see it as an indicator of a woman who has a lot of fire in her chart... Aries, Leo, Sagittarius... wouldn't necessarily have to be her sun sign, it could be the signs of other personal planets too (Moon, Venus, Mars, Mercury). Or someone with a really prominent Mars or 1st house. Lol
Old 25-05-2013, 08:39 PM
corddont3

thanks for the insight! :}
Old 25-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Guide
Queen of Wands is a positive omen and a very good energy in the context of love relationships. If you are looking for love, this can mean that you'll meet someone suitable through a light haired friend or acquaintance or they may have light coloured hair themselves and they are a fire sign (as said on a previous post) Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. Warm and easy going, upbeat, energetic and cheerful. A great catch! (Well i would say that cos i'm a QoW ).
Old 26-05-2013, 07:21 PM
corddont3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfy
Queen of Wands is a positive omen and a very good energy in the context of love relationships. If you are looking for love, this can mean that you'll meet someone suitable through a light haired friend or acquaintance or they may have light coloured hair themselves and they are a fire sign (as said on a previous post) Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. Warm and easy going, upbeat, energetic and cheerful. A great catch! (Well i would say that cos i'm a QoW ).

thanks, it sounds pretty right! its crazy cause my friend(medium colored copper dreads) was telling me about a distant cousin she ended up getting back in contact with. she showed me some pics of her, and this lady is HOT! (this person is fairly light skinned, blond dreads, and shes an Sagittarius) thing is shes 50 im 25. i never dated a woman that old in my life but this lady is bringing out energies i didn't know i had! lol she looks very active. another thing is i never met the woman, she never met me. she asked my friend to come visit her home next month(she stays in the country) , and my friend wants to bring me so im very eager to see if this trip will happen. i don't know of any other (QoW) representations, so im hoping this is the one in the many relationship readings ive done. thank you beautiful Queen of Wands!