Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 24-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Arawn

I've also never heard of anything good coming from the use of a Ouijia Board. I've never used them and never will because of the stories I've heard involving them. My mom was one of the ones who told me what happened to her, and it involved a rather nasty critter showing up in her bedroom twice. It was something that was undeniably bad and she only got rid of it through will and prayer.

I feel that Ouijia Boards are too broad and can open a doorway that may not be able to be closed, or at least easily, and that just about anything can come through that wants to. I don't think things that are good are the ones who linger and wait to come through an opening.
Old 24-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haoma

Okay but...

The majority of those using a Ouija Board do it for "FUN".. which is a problem. Any time you are working with spirit, it needs to be taken seriously. How many times have you heard "My friend and I were playing with a Ouija Board..." People assume that when something from the other side tells them something it must be true, but they neither know the spirit nor its intentions. This "piece of wood" is marketed as a game and that's a problem.

and I believe none of them spirits want to be taken seriously and you have to concentrate on locating a spirit willing to talk most Ouija board stories are Urban legends and teen agers getting jumpy nothing more. Also the people who the found truth maybe already known the truth to begin with.
Old 24-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Experiencer
I wouldn't use one due to what happened to a family friend a number of years ago. She used it as a 'bit of fun' it opens the door to all sorts to be honest. Strange things began to happen, some of which were quite frightening and it took quite a long time for things to die down.
Old 25-01-2012, 03:10 AM
marganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
and I believe none of them spirits want to be taken seriously and you have to concentrate on locating a spirit willing to talk most Ouija board stories are Urban legends and teen agers getting jumpy nothing more. Also the people who the found truth maybe already known the truth to begin with.

I am on your side since I really want to believe that there are lights on it. Besides that It have ruined life I also have heard stories on how it have helped many couples or people that gave them signs and such. I want to believe that there's light on it and that I would only be attracting light.

and if any of you are wondering if im gonna use it for fun, do I sound like Im gonna use it for fun? But to answer that question, No. I don't plan on using it for fun. I plan to only attract light and have messages from higher D's

I appreciate the discussion about how bad it is but then I need you all to elaborate what it cause it to be acting like that.

Im liking that many of you are sharing stories. I hope I can contribute good stories when the board comes here.

Im going to be using this one and according to the author or creator that this
board has a built in protection so that lower energies can stay away but then of course, You can try the precaution to it.

let me know what you think :) xx
Old 26-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Occultist

I never thought you was I think Haoma was talking about children or teens. Still many people believe in the urban legends surrounding the ouija board.
Its really sad to me how people can get worked up over a board and plachette. I have never had any problems at all you can make your own with a small wood table dumpster dive basically paint the ouija symbols letters etc decorate it yourself have a friend taken wood shop make you a planchette and bingo you have an awesome conversation piece as well. You can also put a piece of cloth over it and it is a table.
Old 27-01-2012, 02:45 AM
marganda

Quote:
I never thought you was I think Haoma was talking about children or teens. Still many people believe in the urban legends surrounding the ouija board.
Its really sad to me how people can get worked up over a board and plachette. I have never had any problems at all you can make your own with a small wood table dumpster dive basically paint the ouija symbols letters etc decorate it yourself have a friend taken wood shop make you a planchette and bingo you have an awesome conversation piece as well. You can also put a piece of cloth over it and it is a table.

I'm not sure whether their urban legends as many of the people are saying same things but for me... May be its true -- well some tiny bits probably. I think they believe in urban legends that caused them to experience the same thing. It prolly would depend on a persons purpose cause if it's for party and fun then they might just get what they want.

Have you used it? do you have any tip that could help many if ever? like is there a good way to ask question or command a question or anything?

you should see this thread a lot believe in urban legend:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ighlight=Ouija
Old 27-01-2012, 05:04 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
All a ouija board is a divination tool. I tool used by some to make contact it alone cannot call evil or open doors for demons its a piece of wood and a plachette/pointer thats it. So if you summon a negative energy its not the board and chances are you would have attracted it anyway.
Yes and no.

The usual practice with Ouija boards is to invite spirits to possess you and use your body to move the pointer.

I shouldn't need to point out how dumb this is. Do we think that negative entities care whether we ask for only angels and spirit guides? Do the latter even agree to possess people?

I personally would advise against all forms of channeling/invocation. Even if you're able to protect yourself from whichever negative entities are currently interested in feeding on you or messing with you, there are better ways to go about divination.

And it is not like most divination, which works only when the person being read is in control of all aspects affecting the reading.

But yes, it's just a piece of wood and can have no power over you other than that you give it.
Old 27-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by marganda

Ah, so that's what that one looks like. That board is from Amy Zerner & Monte Farber, right? I have their Enchanted Spellboard. Personally, I think I like the look of the Enchanted Spellboard better.

I think a few people have mentioned that they've never heard anything good coming from a ouija board, but if I remember correctly from one of my psychic development classes, Jane Roberts, who wrote a bunch of books that were channelled from a spirit named Seth, started out on a ouija board. She and her husband would ask the questions, while someone wrote down what the board was spelling out. And after several weeks, or months of doing this, Jane was starting to finish the sentences before "Seth" had a chance to finish spelling them out. And after doing that for a few more weeks, they were able to set the board aside and just let Seth channel through Jane. They went on to publish 10 books of channelled messages from Seth, and it all started out as a research experiment to see if ouija boards were for real. So there's a good ouija board story
Old 27-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by marganda
I'm not sure whether their urban legends as many of the people are saying same things but for me... May be its true -- well some tiny bits probably. I think they believe in urban legends that caused them to experience the same thing. It prolly would depend on a persons purpose cause if it's for party and fun then they might just get what they want.

Have you used it? do you have any tip that could help many if ever? like is there a good way to ask question or command a question or anything?

you should see this thread a lot believe in urban legend:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ighlight=Ouija
focus and dont push the pointer LOL.
I have about 25 of em in my house I use em yes no demons here.
Old 28-01-2012, 07:55 AM
marganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Ah, so that's what that one looks like. That board is from Amy Zerner & Monte Farber, right? I have their Enchanted Spellboard. Personally, I think I like the look of the Enchanted Spellboard better.

I think a few people have mentioned that they've never heard anything good coming from a ouija board, but if I remember correctly from one of my psychic development classes, Jane Roberts, who wrote a bunch of books that were channelled from a spirit named Seth, started out on a ouija board. She and her husband would ask the questions, while someone wrote down what the board was spelling out. And after several weeks, or months of doing this, Jane was starting to finish the sentences before "Seth" had a chance to finish spelling them out. And after doing that for a few more weeks, they were able to set the board aside and just let Seth channel through Jane. They went on to publish 10 books of channelled messages from Seth, and it all started out as a research experiment to see if ouija boards were for real. So there's a good ouija board story

I like that one too but its out of stock so Im left with that. That board was the most top selling so I guess it should be fine. Yes its from amy zerner : )

I saw all your previous post on the other thread it made me believe that there's more good to it :)