Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 03-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Guide

Question Entity Attachments

I've been coming across the topic of attachments a lot lately, and I believe I may have something attached to me.

About a month ago I went for a reiki session with a reiki master /medium. She asked me after the session if I felt anything around me, and asked me if I knew someone from the spirit world named Jeremy. I don't, but I did point to the left of me as if I felt something there. She asked questions like how long have you been around, why are you with her etc, and I answered as if I was him. She then guided him to the light and I confirmed I watched him leave. I've never experienced anything this woowoo before, but in my opinion it was pretty darn close to an exorcism if you ask me. After, she said he was a heavy smoker and liked that I drink.

For the past three years I've had a few drinks every single night. I suppose it started during a rough patch, my position at work was cut and got married and was upset about In-laws living with us. Anyway, I have never been drunk nor would I get out of hand but I've built a tolerance I'm not proud of. I won't drink if I'm in a big crowd or outside of the comforts of home I drink less, but when I'm home I begin with two glasses of wine and top it off with an after dinner drink. So not cool with me...and I feel so weighted and heavy the next day. My husband joined in on this habit with me and we both say to each other the next morning we have to stop, yet either one of us will say lets go to the liquor store and influence each other .

I feel this is not me at all. It's seriously impeding my growth on my spiritual path. I've slowly started increasing my intuitive abilities but I can't nail down who or what it is that is attached. I sage at least every weekend if not more and practice self reiki daily for over a year and have done lots of soul searching, yet at night something takes over.

Any advice how I can tap in and get to the bottom of this? How would I know for sure if something is attached, and if so how do I get rid of it?
Old 03-04-2018, 11:51 PM
Super Moderator
To start exercising your free will would be a very good thing. What do YOU want? Never mind the possible "entity" for a moment. Let he/she/it get on with whatever it wants to.
You choose what to do! So start drinking fizzy Elder Flower or non-alcoholic lager or something. Or sparkling water with a twist of lime. Maybe go to the health food store and discover many wonderful flavours of different herb tea combinations. There are some really good ones.
If that's what you really want, just do it.
You're nobody's puppet!
IF there is an Entity, it will soon get very fed up with someone who isn't interested in playing along with it. You will no longer be attractive to it.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Guide

Thank you Tobi. I know I am stronger than this.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator
I wish you lots of good strong vibes Lucky! Get what YOU want.

It is a proven fact that when we get out of the particular vibrational field of a Being we will cease to notice it, because we are in a different "space" energetically (and vice-versa.)
Old 04-04-2018, 01:32 AM
Guide

It takes strength for sure. I switched to tea for tonight ��
Old 05-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Super Moderator
It might help if you find some drinks that make you personally feel a "reward feeling" attached to them. That could mean special flavours, something you really really like....perhaps like hot chocolate or Mocha, or whatever flavours give you a good feeling. I guess that could be anything, and what you like best depends on you. I love liquorice flavour (not everyone would) So my favourite is a peppermint/liquorice drink. And chocolate of course
So it doesn't feel like deprivation, but like pleasure.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:36 AM
Guide

Ohhh, I like licorice flavor! I'm drinking peppermint tea tonight. I'll definitely browse the tea aisle next time I go food shopping. Thank you for your advice and support. I never thought this little habit would become a problem. I'm working hard at overcoming it.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I've been coming across the topic of attachments a lot lately, and I believe I may have something attached to me.

About a month ago I went for a reiki session with a reiki master /medium. She asked me after the session if I felt anything around me, and asked me if I knew someone from the spirit world named Jeremy. I don't, but I did point to the left of me as if I felt something there. She asked questions like how long have you been around, why are you with her etc, and I answered as if I was him. She then guided him to the light and I confirmed I watched him leave. I've never experienced anything this woowoo before, but in my opinion it was pretty darn close to an exorcism if you ask me. After, she said he was a heavy smoker and liked that I drink.

For the past three years I've had a few drinks every single night. I suppose it started during a rough patch, my position at work was cut and got married and was upset about In-laws living with us. Anyway, I have never been drunk nor would I get out of hand but I've built a tolerance I'm not proud of. I won't drink if I'm in a big crowd or outside of the comforts of home I drink less, but when I'm home I begin with two glasses of wine and top it off with an after dinner drink. So not cool with me...and I feel so weighted and heavy the next day. My husband joined in on this habit with me and we both say to each other the next morning we have to stop, yet either one of us will say lets go to the liquor store and influence each other .

I feel this is not me at all. It's seriously impeding my growth on my spiritual path. I've slowly started increasing my intuitive abilities but I can't nail down who or what it is that is attached. I sage at least every weekend if not more and practice self reiki daily for over a year and have done lots of soul searching, yet at night something takes over.

Any advice how I can tap in and get to the bottom of this? How would I know for sure if something is attached, and if so how do I get rid of it?

If you need any help with this and although I'm not sure where you live but you are welcome to IM me and I can give you the name of a shaman that I go to. He is phenominal! And he is also the real deal in his abilities. I have gone for sessions in person but I do know that he can work as well his abilities by phone. I can't say enough about this man other than he is definitely an ascended master who can both see and sense through multiple dimensions, and he will be able to recognize what has attatched itself to you and get rid of it or close any portals that may be there as well. He is incredible in helping people, I can't say enough about him.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky

This right here, is where you should start to healing journey. Working through this. This is probably where you veered off from your path, and into a different one. Where you probably brought in drinking to help you cope with what you were going through. Now you got married and upset about your in laws, how does that affect your marriage? Did you inadvertently place that onto your wife? And your wife onto you? Just questions to ask yourself.

As for the topic at hands. Attachments can happen all the time. Most of the time, it's not intentional. They get to close to us, they see our light, wander near us, and end up getting stuck in our energy. And we can then remove them, release them with the help of our angels/guides/God whatever you believe in.

Possession is something that happens after we have allowed it on some level to happen. It is not something that's happening all the time as it's made out to be. Or something that just happens to us. Willy nilly.

I'd say for you. Bring in more light. Bring in light into your body. Into your mind. Into your home. Lighten it up some as well as you. Clear our your home. Clear out all that old negative energy. Smudge your house. Clear it out. And in time, when you bring in more light, more positivity, you will notice real changes within you and your life.

All the best, inner