Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Seeker

Finding balance

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for advice. My whole life I have been someone who gets really into something and then looses interest. I can never keep at anything. I have two young kids that keep me busy. As much as I want to focus on my readings and self care and spiritual development which always gives me some peace I find I struggle a lot with staying dedicated and motivated. Does anyone have any ideas what I can try or do to make it easier to stick to a routine or stick to anything really? I know it benefits me I just can't seem to keep at it! Thanks
Old 21-08-2018, 06:52 PM
Master

It might be the Gemini; it might be ADD; it might be bad habit. Make sure not to forget about your responsibilities (kids, etc.)!

I suggest you ponder and try to find an answer to questions like: Why am I here, on Earth, now? What am I supposed to do, to accomplish, during this life? Look for the answer within; you can't get it from anybody else. It isn't a logical deduction. It has to come to you from your subconscious.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Seeker

my sun sign is gemini so I think that is a big part of it for sure. I just find that when I don't keep my mind focused in a routine of meditation and readings it is impossible for me to keep a high vibration. I can appreciate your advice I have tried to put some of these questions out to my subconscious but I feel confused about my soul's journey and life purpose. Nothing really calls out to me or feels quite right. I guess thats just where I need to be right now!!!
Old 22-08-2018, 03:44 AM
Master

It just happens that I'm reading a book about vibrations ... So far there's nothing about high vibrations in it. It seems to say, and provide arguments, about decreasing your brain wave frequency: from beta to alpha, then theta. During meditation this is what's happening.

From my experience, in alpha, which is deep relaxation, you reach a point in which you can ask questions to your higher self / Universe / God / ... and you'll know the answers. You don't hear the answer, you just find out that you know it immediately, sometimes before finishing formulating your question. You have to be careful not to interpret the answers, not to affect it with your beliefs; keep a neutral state of expectation.

Past life regression uses this same alpha level.

There are plenty of books and youtube videos about how to do that, if you're interested.
Old 22-08-2018, 08:43 AM
Greenslade

Try 432Hz music or Solfreggio tones, just park yourself down with headphones and get comfy. If you search on YouTube you'll find plenty. It's sometimes worth trying other frequencies too but you have to be a little careful because it can affect you in strange ways.