Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Knower

Learning, need some pointers, please.

Hi Everyone,

My friend asked, what is J's next move and she drew the Four of Pents, clarified by the Queen of Swords! Ouch

So, I interpreted the 4 of pents for her as- No movement from him, he is guarded, how the male in the pic is guarding his chest. Maybe he is watching her from afar ( his been known to do that stuff ... )

Then as a Clarifier... the Queen of Swords.

So.. thats not another women, since this Queen is the only Queen in the suit who is a widower, not re- married. Totally puzzled. Or, does this represent my friend. Or, his thinking about his next action.

Please give us your 2 cents xx
Rider deck, no reversals. TY
Old 05-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Master

Queen of Swords in RWS to me often represents someone who is thinking with their head, eg using logic. With 4 of Pentacles this may (or may not - you're the one the cards are speaking to here, not me :) ) indicate that the dude is making a conscious choice to stay 'closed'. Maybe he has emotional baggage, maybe he's not ready for a relationship, maybe he wants to keep things professional, maybe he's just not that into her?

Sometimes adding a 'hidden influence' card can give insight as to motives. Most times though I find adding additional cards can make things confusing (for me), so doing the old tricks of describing what you see in the cards, talking out aloud as to why cards link up, letting your intuition guide the interpretation etc can come in handy

Hope that helps!
Old 05-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Knower

oooh, interesting insight tealily the dude is her ex.

How do we add a "hidden influence" card ?

Or, what can she ask to get a clearer answer? Can the queen of swords be another women? or, can it be my friend, asking the question.

Last edited by Roses Are Red : 05-08-2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm new to learning the cards as well, there is so much information out there I'm dizzy with it, but it boils down to the intuition....