Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Burntfruit

Are there any sports in the afterlife?

Can you play tennis for example?

I know you can go walking and explore underwater.

I wonder if you practice sports in the afterlife you build up a skill for an incarnation?

Last edited by Burntfruit : 17-02-2018 at 07:28 PM.
Old 17-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Master
yes probslyy is aftr liff thy will be my dad usd 2 playy sockrr footty yrs go wen he wz yongrr he did
coz wen iv sean him in dreasm dreams his glwoin lookin helferr well agan he is
evn a few tims iv sean him in hom he lkk ok well he duz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yes probslyy is aftr liff thy will be my dad usd 2 playy sockrr footty yrs go wen he wz yongrr he did
coz wen iv sean him in dreasm dreams his glwoin lookin helferr well agan he is
evn a few tims iv sean him in hom he lkk ok well he duz
Thanks - I also see my mum in my dreams. I guess they are both doing fine. :)
Old 17-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Knower

I'm afraid to disturb you .. But you will not have any fun after death.
According to the Buddhist tradition and yoga tradition, the soul reincarnates within 49 days after death in the six worlds of the world of passions. The world of Hell, animals, lower spirits, the world of people, the world of the asuras of the demigods, the world of heaven.
According to this theory, if you are after the death of the Bardo in the world of the Intermediate state after death ..) you will pursue the pleasures (wish again to have fun with meaningless pleasures, which are often practiced by people ..) Then you will reincarnate in the animal world. wishing to kill and chasing after this vision .. then you will go to hell .. If you want a sex partner .. then fly into the genital organs .. and maybe reborn as animals. If you are attached to the material .. to have your money at home and machines .. you are stuck in the world of spirits.
So it's so difficult ... Therefore, the practice of monks with strict observance of the commandments .. and is aimed at interrupting all these senseless entertainment, all that pulls the soul down .. There is a fixation and devotion to his holy Guru (who can bring to the high world Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed ... and God) All worldly things will eventually drag into Hell.
So that everything is not so sad for you .. in Tibetan Buddhism, for example, during life, the practice of Poa is carried out. (Moving consciousness to the high world) A certain meditation and visualization is performed, which after death leads to reincarnation in the high world. This is a meditation such as Guru Yoga, Guyasamaji Tantra and, Kalachakra and others .. Only they need to fix the memory of a significant time of their lives. To make the data of your meditation become as strong as fixing on one level with data about your worldly experience, entertainment. Otherwise, you suffer great shock of his rebirth after death.
The very panic fear of the soul before death is caused by the repeated fall of the soul into the worlds of suffering in past lives. This all and obyasnyaetsya.Esli we would constantly be reborn in heaven. We would be happy death .. and maybe end all life with suicide .. But we are all afraid her
Old 18-02-2018, 06:15 AM
Experiencer
This is actually a really good question, and I hadn't thought of that before. Based on my experience with spirit guides, there is a lot of play that can go on, like gentle pushing. I have seen a family group come together on the streets of a sort of ethereal city and form a party - very similar in appearance and energy to Mardi Gras - to cheer up another spirit, so there's definitely a chance other spirits would group together for things like sports. It'd be interesting to see what they come up with: do spirits use the same rules as the physically-bodied? Do they have more, or less, rules to accommodate abilities like being able to fly? I should think that in the vast existence that is the afterlife - and from how cultures like the Greeks spoke of their Gods playing games - there must be someone, somewhere, arranging teams and playing sports.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 20-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Knower
Material world is a reflection of the spiritual, so of course.

(Not to say that you would indulge in bad habits, because of course then you would remain here)
Old 24-02-2018, 09:01 PM
Suspended

There are game-like amazing fun activities we do as groups but as far as trying to beat somebody, getting mad at others and that kind of stuff nope! No ego's in the afterlife. We love everybody.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Guide

It's my firm belief that if you want it to be it will be. After all, life is all about love frequencies and play and joy are a big part of that. If Love has no boundaries (true in my view) then why would joy.

Last edited by Sylmar : 04-03-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Tbh I care more if I would be able to see my favorite bands somehow in the afterlife.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Master

Why do people do sports here, on Earth?
-health
-play
-money (glory?)

Depending on your view of the afterlife you can build a hypothesis. I haven't heard / read any account of afterlife sports. It seems that in non physical there are neither time, nor space.