Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 12-11-2017, 07:15 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 5,060
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Because they are totally ignoring their own divine nature and are so self-centred, they try and convince others to be the same.

I guess I just have this thing about 'human ignorance' and 'human stupidity' and a lack of basic, fundamental consideration due to selfishness...like failing to give up a seat on a bus for an elderly/pregnant woman...letting a door slam shut in the face of somebody behind them...walking backwards in a shopping mall or coming to an abrupt halt and causing a collision...running to an ATM to get in first when they see you are on your way there...littering a beautiful council park with old matresses, broken bikes and household junk...parking in a disabled car park without a permit or parking in your driveway and vanishing for the day...placing you on waiting lists for 5-6 years because you can't afford private insurance, trying to undermine your worth as a person due to their own insecurities, stealing your garbage bins from the pick-up point if you don't wait there for the truck to empty them and collect them as soon as it does...I could go on all night, my friend...ALL NIGHT!

And THIS is why I hate human beings and cannot feel any compassion whatsoever...it is an unknown emotion to me.

Om Namah Shivaya

If you hate human beings why do you interact with them, like through chatting to me and others....?
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-11-2017, 07:22 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,196
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If you hate human beings why do you interact with them, like through chatting to me and others....?
I interact online because there is a distance to it and I like to keep it that way. If I get annoyed, there's that nice, red 'X' up in the right corner of my screen.

I usually don't leave my house...but it is unfortunate that I need to eat, I need to take my mother shopping, I need to drive to the beach, I need to have my rubbish bins emptied...etc...etc..
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-11-2017, 07:31 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 5,060
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I interact online because there is a distance to it and I like to keep it that way. If I get annoyed, there's that nice, red 'X' up in the right corner of my screen.

I usually don't leave my house...but it is unfortunate that I need to eat, I need to take my mother shopping, I need to drive to the beach, I need to have my rubbish bins emptied...etc...etc..


In your previous posting you refer to yourself as a ' special incarnation ' what is special about hating human beings ?

' What you give to others ( love ♡♥ ) you are really giving to yourself ' ----Ramana..
I am having a lot of ( server busy ) today so if I don't get back to chat, it's not because I am ignoring you
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-11-2017, 07:33 AM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 18,138
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Namaste.

It's difficult for me to explain this, or even attempt to 'go there'.

'Mental agitation' is basically caused by you giving your own 'personal power' away to others and this goes beyond the whole ego concept of being 'powerful' or 'superior' or whatnot. It is a spiritual power.

You see how people will play 'poke the bear' with those who are said to be 'holy' or 'spiritual' just to get a rise out of them...and then they'll go "AHA! so much for your 'holiness' or 'spirituality'...see, I was RIGHT...and I love being RIGHT...oh yes, yes I do...watch my little victory dance...watch it!"

Yes indeed. I'm totally aware of 'the game'.

Quote:
They either do that, or they are like; "that person is a fake and a fraud...aren't they, other people? I speak on behalf of the whole WORLD when I say that God doesn't exist because He can't be proven...and you are also stupid if you don't agree with me...watch me appeal to your sense of self-confidence...and slowly erode it all away, so you'll agree with everything I say...watch it!"

Then, when you ignore them because you can see what they are up to, or you say stuff like 'and how is YOUR life working for you?' and do a Dr. Phil...or just go like this:



...then they get mad...they start fuming and fussing because what they are doing isn't working on me...and then they start screaming abuse...and I can only laugh...and the madder they get, the more I laugh...because I find it totally hilarious.

Then, after reading all those comments on Youtube last night, people using bad words like 'gay fag' as an insult, telling others to 'F' off' simply because they don't like what they choose to watch...how did human intelligence ever GET to this point, my friend?

It's so difficult for me to feel affection and compassion when I see people laying on a bed of nails and they wonder why they cannot get a good night's sleep.

If a 'spiritual person' is able to love a mass murderer...or a person like Hitler...then I shall take my hat off, bow to them and give up the spiritual life myself.

Om Namah Shivaya

I isn't really love in the sentimental sense, just the absence value judgments, or in the presence of value judgments we might make, but we know aren't actually true. It's the kind of love one has for the sky even though its blazing hot or raging a storm - really, that impersonal. Hardly commendable.
__________________
.
Check out my signature.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,196
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
In your previous posting you refer to yourself as a ' special incarnation ' what is special about hating human beings ?

' What you give to others ( love ♡♥ ) you are really giving to yourself ' ----Ramana..
I am having a lot of ( server busy ) today so if I don't get back to chat, it's not because I am ignoring you
Namaste.

Lucifer means 'being of Light' or 'bearer of Light' and he was the chosen of God...sitting at God's feet. A very spiritual and holy angel was Lucifer...

Then God created man, with all of Man's stupidity, imperfection, inconsideration, lack of appreciation and morals...lack of any real spiritual worth unless they surrendered the free-will given them, which 99.9% did not...they were no better than barbaric savages...they were still apes, really...and God said to Lucifer..."forget me...don't pray to me...don't love/worship me...love and worship them instead" and of course, Lucifer said..."but I love you too much my Lord...and humans are barbaric savages who kill each other for pleasure...who totally ignore all of your laws, how can I ever worship them instead of you?" and there were also a lot of other angels who disagreed with God too, (I was one of them) and what do you know? the next thing, they are all cast into the abyss that exists between worlds...they were expelled from heaven and 'demonised' by humanity because they would not worship them and bow to all their selfish whims and unholy desires...

...and thereby hangs the whole sad and sorry tale of Ashtaroth.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-11-2017, 07:50 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 5,060
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Namaste.

Lucifer means 'being of Light' or 'bearer of Light' and he was the chosen of God...sitting at God's feet. A very spiritual and holy angel was Lucifer...

Then God created man, with all of Man's stupidity, imperfection, inconsideration, lack of appreciation and morals...lack of any real spiritual worth unless they surrendered the free-will given them, which 99.9% did not...they were no better than barbaric savages...they were still apes, really...and God said to Lucifer..."forget me...don't pray to me...don't love/worship me...love and worship them instead" and of course, Lucifer said..."but I love you too much my Lord...and humans are barbaric savages who kill each other for pleasure...who totally ignore all of your laws? how can I ever worship them instead of you?" and there were also a lot of other angels who disagreed with God too, (I was one of them) and what do you know? the next thing, they are all cast into the abyss that exists between worlds...they were expelled from heaven and 'demonised' by humanity because they would not worship them and bow to all their selfish whims and unholy desires...

...and thereby hangs the whole sad and sorry tale of Ashtaroth.


' Then God created man ' or did man create God ?
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,196
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Then God created man ' or did man create God ?
God is called Swayambhu...Swayambhu is a beautiful name for God:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swayambhu

Aum Namah Shivaya
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-11-2017, 09:04 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 5,060
 
So what is special about hating humans DS ?
You say you are special but I cannot see the connection with being a special incarnation who hates...
Can you not see your beloved Shiva in another sentient being, I don't mean their behaviour btw. Don't you feel any compassion at all, people who commit atrocities must be tortured beings inside to act so badly, I couldn't hurt a fly deliberately never mind a human. I always wonder why and what causes ' mans inhumanity to man ' cause and effect is the only thing that makes sense to me... sadly.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 12-11-2017, 09:05 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 5,060
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
God is called Swayambhu...Swayambhu is a beautiful name for God:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swayambhu

Aum Namah Shivaya

Yes thats a beautiful name, I like the definition ' created by nature '.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 12-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,196
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So what is special about hating humans DS ?
You say you are special but I cannot see the connection with being a special incarnation who hates...
Can you not see your beloved Shiva in another sentient being, I don't mean their behaviour btw. Don't you feel any compassion at all, people who commit atrocities must be tortured beings inside to act so badly, I couldn't hurt a fly deliberately never mind a human. I always wonder why and what causes ' mans inhumanity to man ' cause and effect is the only thing that makes sense to me... sadly.
Of course I see Shiva in everything (at basic energetic level), but attributing Shiva to the external, superficial 'lack of spirituality' or 'lack of divinity' is something I cannot do and I don't know why I can't...oh look, my neighbour, who is Shiva...is belting up and laying into his wife...who is also Shiva...and another neighbour, who is Shiva, has just rang the police, who is also Shiva...meanwhile, that part of myself, who is NOT Shiva, is listening to it and witnessing it all...and all that doesn't make any sense to me, sadly.

Shiva is the energy that I see behind things...behind the surface...and not ON the surface...that is Kali.....and for some reason, we are not on the best of terms.

No, I can't feel compassion...and maybe it's because I have Asperger's with related Alexithymia...maybe it's because I was tortured myself as a child, but can't relate that to the torture of others...maybe it's because there's so much of it in the world now, that if I gave $10 to ONE charity, I'd have to give $10 to ALL of them and I'm not a billionaire...maybe it's because I know I am not in a position to do anything about it, so what does 'feeling sorry for a person' do? or maybe I just think that compassion isn't the only true benchmark of spirituality...who knows? maybe it is for ALL those reasons that I cannot feel it.

However, one good thing, is that I am deeply connected to Shiva, who has been telling me for the last hour:

"Internet banking is a thing now...taking out cash when you do your grocery shopping is a thing now...keeping yourself 15-20ft behind another person is a thing now, GPS tracking devices for garden tools is a thing now...ordering your supplies online and only dealing with Point of Sale merchants is a thing now...taking pictures of those who break the law and posting them on facebook is a thing now...parking in your own driveway is a thing now...there's a way where you don't have to deal with anybody personally and be inconvenienced by 'animal nature' and so you won't be exposed to it, you'll keep yourself totally sheltered from all contagion and corruption and therefore, you won't catch what they all have..."

Om Namah Shivaya
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums