Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 11-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,973
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
True discrimination between truth and falsehood is also important on the spiritual path.

That you claim on internet to be a living incarnation of one of the seven rishi's is an example of ego-delusion and falsehood.

The lack of discrimination to see that, IS the problem.
Namaste.

One day, you will understand this, but today isn't that day.

The discrimination between truth and falsehood is also ego-based. It is what humans use to say they are 'right' and another is 'wrong'...to say they know the 'truth' while another is in 'delusion' and to create divisions, distinctions and wars over tradition and personal belief.

Answer this for me please.

Ever since I was a child, I have had a deep connection to Shiva...yeah okay, you can say it is a 'past-life thing'...no big deal.

Ever since I was young, I have had an unseen hand guide me...I have felt the presence of Shiva directly and I have had Darshan of Shiva. Anything I have asked for, concentrated on, I got...like the Law of Attraction in overdrive (but it only related to small material objects)...yeah you can say "past life thing, no big deal".

By the time I was 17, I had read all the Vedas, Puranas and Upanishads..."past life thing, no big deal".

So, I have had dreams, visions and experiences where I have been with Shiva for many lifetimes along with six others...six 'kindred souls' who have had this similar experience...in continuity...in the annals of time, like we are all brothers...with Shiva as the father and Shakti as the mother...but I fell head over heels for Purusha (Paramatman) to the total exclusion of Prakriti.

Then, there is the fact that I know things that I could not possibly know...going back for the past 10,000 years and beyond...only to have them all confirmed later...it's like all of the Vedic knowledge and wisdom was instilled within me, despite me reading it...and there's a feeling/sense like I have 'always been' since the very beginning.

I remember spending my life sitting at His feet...dying at His feet...and not a word was said.

I know that there's something really 'special' about me...and it has always been that way, through many, many lives.

I am not justifying my claim, and yes, I know it's my 'ego' speaking, even though what I have experienced is as true as I could ever 'know' it to be...as in, I am not making it up...but if you think I am not who I say that I am, then I am not, even though that makes no difference to how things are.

...but one day, you will see beyond the words...beyond your spiritual bias...you will understand.

Om Namah Shivaya
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Bindu* Bindu* is offline
Knower
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 171
  Bindu*'s Avatar
.

Ok..sorry to doubt your convictions about yourself.

I just don't think that it's good and healthy for a forum
to have a member who's convicted that she is some kind of
enlightened special 'super incarnation'.

One of the pitfalls of the Bhakti yoga path is lack of discrimination.

Swami Adiswarananda:

"Seekers on the path of Bhakti yoga often develop an aversion to discrimination and reason"


I wish you good luck on your path.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-11-2017, 10:55 PM
FallingLeaves FallingLeaves is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,310
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
.

Ok..sorry to doubt your convictions about yourself.

I just don't think that it's good and healthy for a forum
to have a member who's convicted that she is some kind of
enlightened special 'super incarnation'.

One of the pitfalls of the Bhakti yoga path is lack of discrimination.

Swami Adiswarananda:

"Seekers on the path of Bhakti yoga often develop an aversion to discrimination and reason"


I wish you good luck on your path.

it is really a mire... you start with the fact that if you proclaim you are so and so you are being egoistical in other peoples eyes... balanced against the fact that you may actually be doing exactly what they say... and yet what you know might in fact actually be true and you are NOT being egoistical at all, just looking at the truth of things as they were... and if you deny what you are what does that really do for you to be able to forge ahead? So you have to make a balance, you may be egotistical or you may be for real... and meanwhile others are telling you you ARE egotistical. A very hard thing to balance out.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,973
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
.

Ok..sorry to doubt your convictions about yourself.

I just don't think that it's good and healthy for a forum
to have a member who's convicted that she is some kind of
enlightened special 'super incarnation'.

One of the pitfalls of the Bhakti yoga path is lack of discrimination.

Swami Adiswarananda:

"Seekers on the path of Bhakti yoga often develop an aversion to discrimination and reason"

I wish you good luck on your path.

Namaste.

That is understandable and acceptable, however if Lynn would have closed the thread when she had the opportunity, neither you nor anybody else would have been any the wiser as to who I am.

I also feel the whole matter would have gone entirely un-noticed by other members of this forum if it was not made an issue of contention.

I have also been reminded to keep the thread on topic and on track or it will be closed, so I shall advise anybody who has any concerns about my 'convictions', to send me a PM in regards, instead of breaking the flow of this thread for any newcomer to peruse. With the kindest respects and regards.

Also wishing you well on your path, for I also understand that this is the point at which both will now totally diverge.

Om Namah Shivaya
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 18,006
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I read something the other day;

Rene Descartes: "I think therefore I am"
Hindu Holy Man: "I am therefore I think".

Shivani: "Am is, therefore I'm not"

You can't really 'know yourself' in as much as the mind can't 'think itself'...so, you can ask "who am I?" but the only answer you'll ever get from doing that is "who is asking who am I?"

Om Namah Shivaya

I think Ramama expressed it as 'abide as the self'.
__________________
.
Check out my signature.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-11-2017, 11:48 PM
neil neil is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 451
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Namaste.

You also realise, of course, that I would anticipate such a reply after making such a bold announcement, so your reaction isn't surprising in the least.

However, consider this for a moment...bear with me.

Mahadeva Shiva is one of the most, if not the most evolved being of light in all creation.

The posts relating to my unimportant, personal life are part of that whole 'ego delusion' when according to all of the scriptures and philosophies in existence, I am Shiva!

So, if one could make the claim to be God themselves, what's the harm in taking a slight backdown to be one of the direct servants of God?

Does it take more 'ego' for me to say that I am an enlightened being with historical significance, or for you to say that I am not?...or would it just be much easier if I cut the whole masquerade and said I was Shiva in the flesh?

Om Namah Shivaya

If you were indeed who you believe you are.....then you would have a higher understanding that people would not believe your claims.

And so then you would also have a higher understanding that you would need to be in a higher state of soul quality, that would afford you to be able to prove to us that you are actually who you believe yourself to be....OTHERWISE IT IS POINTLESS IN BRINGING IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE.

But you have not done any of the above that I have suggested...and hence...nobody can truly believe you.
And having not done what I have suggested would show that you do not have a higher understanding, and therefore do not have the higher quality of "soul self" to be able prove that you are who you believe yourself to be.

Consider the fact that so many people have false visions, memories, abilities etc etc, that constantly contradict each vision, memory and ability that they have etc etc, that have been highly negatively influenced by spiritual beings that may not have those people's best interest at heart.

And in considering, hold off from making public claims of being who you believe yourself to be untill it can be proven.

I have personally met and spent time with a citizen of Australia who states that he has had and still does have memories of being Jesus, since he was a child and who also believes that he used to live in Gods highest mansions, and as he grew older in this incarnation, and to this day as an adult of 56 years of age, he still has visions of life experiences including being nailed on the cross, and which he states, that, it does prove without a doubt that he is the actual incarnation of jesus.

He travels around the world holding seminars and convincing people to leave their families and marital relationships and children, and his one main draw on peoples beliefs, that has people leaning towards believing him, is that there is going to be total earth destruction, because of the quality, of the peoples of the earths, combined soul qualities, being in very poor condition that is going to cause the destruction.

The thing is he has been using destruction to concince people through their fear to follow him....when instead he should have been proving to these people that he is who he is, through helping people through the proof of miraculous abilities such as everything that the true Jesus was purported to have performed when on earth.

And so since my first encounters with this person, in 2009, he has laid claim that one day soon most likely around 2012 which has obviously passed by, he would have been at one with god and would be able to perform amazing phenomenal super human feats...BUT STILL TO THIS DAY HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO PERFORM THE FEATS WHICH COULD PROVE HIS CLAIMS.

Instead it is my belief that he has always been negatively influenced by spiritual beings who have an interest in keeping this person in a total delusion of self belief of being the reincarnation of jesus through false visions and false communications from unloving spiritual beings.

And he would have been far better off keeping it all to him self, till he could verify his claims, that spiritual beings have been communicating with him and telling him, that he is obviously jesus, because of visions, memories etc etc, since he was a child, that he is the reincarnation of jesus....AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEFT THEIR LOVED ONES BEHIND TO FOLLOW HIM OUT OF FEAR, WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY BETTER OF IN SO MANY WAYS AS WELL.

Regards neil.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,973
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have also been reminded to keep the thread on topic and on track or it will be closed, so I shall advise anybody who has any concerns about my 'convictions', to send me a PM in regards, instead of breaking the flow of this thread for any newcomer to peruse. With the kindest respects and regards.

Dear neil,

It seems that those people who publicly decry will also do that so that others may notice. It is not an appeal to the individual, but an appeal to the populace not to 'believe' the individual because they personally do not...or else, you would have sent me that PM instead of directly disobeying Administration.

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,973
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Duplicate post.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 18,006
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Dear neil,

It seems that those people who publicly decry will also do that so that others may notice. It is not an appeal to the individual, but an appeal to the populace not to 'believe' the individual because they personally do not...or else, you would have sent me that PM instead of directly disobeying Administration.


That reminds me of the Rami sufi quote: "I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God"

Then the famous JC: "No-one comes to the father except through me"

Then Ramana: http://www.sriramanamaharshi.org/wp-...2/who_am_I.pdf
__________________
.
Check out my signature.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-11-2017, 12:53 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,973
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Another duplicate post. Please see post below.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums