Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Knower
Wierd vibes and dream training (2 perspectives)

30%: It started with me as myself ( semi normal guy) walking around when this being who looked like my granny, took me under its wing to teach me how to exercise a demon and or spirit rather good or bad, from people. what i had to do was charge my energy into my hand then after charging throw my hand towards the person deomon or spirit while yelling out (depending on what i'm exercising demon: die. spirit: release). my hand should be clawed over the persons forehead or chest. then pull back and in your hand should be the demon trapped in this energy ball.

I did it once and the being sent me out excercising. the first thing i ran into was a person in this crowed place sitting on what looked like a thrown i walked up to him where some people was holding him down. they said it was a demon in him. so i did my technique and everyone around stared in surprrised silence as they saw the demon i brought out. afterward i left and i ran into a sad spirit roaming around some wooded area. i told it i can help it but it was skeptical about my help but it let me.

As I'm doing my technique the spirit yelled out no. i said it won't hurt i promise. so i continue my tech and this time when throwing my hands forward i yelled out release. then the spirit turned to blue dust and fizzed into the night sky. my exercises went on like that thru out my whole dream but mostly exercising demons.

Meanwhile back in the physical my fiancée was awoke and experiencing something differ. she said she kept getting these weird/bad vibe in the house and from me while i slept she said the pressure was so strong she was questioning if we were about to die. or was a plane about to crash into us she was scare to even move from the bed to go to the bathroom.

she tried to wake me but couldn't she said i wasn't even snoring like i always did it was like i wasn't even breathing. she just kept feeling things was there in the living room. then when i finally moved closer to her it died down a little as she felt my presence, then she finally feel asleep but kept being Awaken by the pressure and vibes cause each time she woke up i was away from her and then i went back closer to her again while sleep and she fell asleep again cause she felt safe as long as i was there with her.

She dreamt of me and her having relations. and when we both woke up she told me everything and now here i am telling you guys now.....also after the demons were trapped in the energy ball in my hand i had to close my hand and the demon and the energy ball would pop and the demon was destroyed.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Suspended
it means you can remove the bad feelings of dread & sadness from your woman simply by giving her your hand to hold as you sleep. She feels very alone & frightened when she can see your spirit is elsewhere & yet when you move close to her the bad feeling goes away. So logically she just needs to hold your hand to keep her in good spirits.

Obviously the dream was created by your angel to show you that your hand & its energy is all that it takes to remove sad feelings of loneliness from the world.

Either that or get separate rooms so she can forget about you completely at night & focus on her own dreams