Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Pathfinder

Question Why did LA have such a huge spiritual/healing effect on me?

Hi all! I'm a girl from London, England with a chronic illness, a tired body and a very busy mind. I'm also very interested in spirituality and have been for many years.

Earlier this year I visited LA. Upon my arrival in California, my body was achey, tired, drained. My health had taken a knock during my time travelling other parts of America (New York, then Miami)... the minute I stepped out of my taxi in outer LA (LA County - Pasadena area) the air and the energy felt so CLEAR. I rested for a week or so before then staying with a friend in Topanga, then moving to Venice Beach for 2 months. All I can really say is that from my time in Topanga onwards, something magic happened. My physical state started to rapidly improve and by my final month I was in the best health I'd been in for years. The clutter of my subconcious mind seemed to just clear, and suddenly my dreams were ALL incredibly psychic, or symbolic, or in some way profound. Like a channel had cleared and opened for me. Many synchronistic things started to happen in my waking life. I felt strong physically and had more energy to hike etc than I'd had in a very long time.

Oddly, I had 3 dreams during this time of leaving LA and returning to London, and woke up from every one of them sobbing actual tears. This happened well before my departure was approaching. But when it finally did (as my visa had run out) I have honestly NEVER dreaded my return home so much. I've travelled many countries and taken many trips and I've never dreaded coming home like this, it caused me huge emotional grief and I couldn't accept it.

Since coming home in February, my health has been a constant struggle. The worst that it has been in years, very volatile, and I've been very drained and extremely unenthusiastic. My dreams, while always a big psychic tool for me, have been nowhere near as profound as they were back in LA, and my mind is full of clutter once again.

I just cannot help but wonder why of all the places I have visited on the planet, LA had this effect on me. Or perhaps it was California itself (I don't drive so I couldn't explore other areas)... what do you think?
Old 11-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
There could be many explanations. One of them is, that collective energy, if i call it that way, suited you and you tuned into another level, where things works for you. When you return back home, you are in old patterns that causes you pain and you are not actually healed as you have written in topic.
Option is that you take that energy as what is possible and you have seen that it doesn't have to be like it is.
Now, since i don't know what you are dealing with:

You can move to LA and make a living there
Resolve what is bothering you back at home

What is important to you at this time?
Old 11-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Knower

Fascinating.

This happened to me as well.
However, I'm a California native
(Southern California)
& when I moved to Texas I had the same
exact experience.

California was suffocating, oppressive,
and toxic for me. As soon as I moved to
Texas my entire being ascended.

So, it is not LA or any other region
in particular. It moreso has to do
with what your specific makeup aligns
with.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Pathfinder

LiberatedLotus, wow what an interesting parallel. I have never been to Texas but I would so love to. I think for me a lot of it is just America on a whole. I think New York is too similar to London, and Miami is just a little too crazy... but in LA I found some peace. Some connection with nature. Beautiful landscapes. It felt very open. I suspect I would feel the same in any other part of America that had a natural beauty and a warm climate. It is just so strange to me that everything changed, even down to my dreams. I've lived in Egypt, visited many beautiful countries, travelled Europe and that's never happened to me. I do wonder if it is connected to past lives. I've always been extremely drawn to the Americas as a whole and I resonate deeply with Native American culture/shamanism etc... so could be that. I've also always had a particular draw towards California.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Pathfinder

Despite this... I'm not actually drawn to moving to LA itself. I didn't necessarily fall in love with that city. I could see myself in America, if the political climate calms down, and maybe even California. But not particularly fussed about moving to LA...
Old 12-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Master
What I've leaned in my travels and also thanks to Nicola Tesla who did some measuring of naturally created frequency's in different area's of the USA in the 1930 and 40's, is that different regions have different frequency's.
The front range of the Rockies, for example, are around 36-37hz. There is a lot of Rose Quartz in the Rocky Mountains which help create this frequency.
All regions are effected by the mineral and crystals in the soil and regions will vary greatly from each other in terms the frequency's they radiate.

Our bodies do like different frequency's and respond to them in different ways. Some places will just feel yummy and others will feel really uncomfortable depending on our body/minds needs.

Along coastal areas we also get more negative Ions due to water movement resetting the polarity of the Ions from positive (bad for us) to negative (good for us).

It's likely that LA area had frequency's that you were needing. You might be able to reproduce these frequency's that brought you health and increased your psychic abilities through other forms of things which release certain frequency's like crystals and mineral, flower essences, and Solfeggio Frequency's and Tibetan Salt Lamps.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Pathfinder

CrystalSong, I LOVE your theory and it makes perfect sense. The second I arrived there something inside of me just said "yes"... and this explains that completely! You're so right about recreating that in my home too. Because of my health issues I tend to be very neglectful of my environment when really I should be making it a healing haven. It seems like common sense but not the kind of thing you necessarily think about in the pits of despair and fatigue!

Is there any way of learning more about these frequencies? Does anywhere online give you more info on different frequencies of different places? I'll have a google but let me know if you have any resources.

I also feel quite drawn to consult with you as you seem to know a lot about this stuff. If you have any insights that could help anyone going through some serious fatigue (adrenal), fogginess, headaches and hypoglycaemia, in terms of specific crystals or essences or anything else, I would be extremely grateful. But only if it's no hassle at all. Thanks so much for your input! :)
Old 12-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Master
SoulSisita I'll send you a PM also.
In regards to adrenal fatigue, fogginess, headaches and hypoglycemia the thought that comes to me is you are one of us who needs to eat a cracker, fruit, nuts or small bite of food every few hours to regulate your caloric intake in-between meals. (not junk food or sugary foods)
I suspect these things have a very physical reason behind them that is easily solvable by you.