Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-08-2017, 08:21 AM
Knower

why God sends us to hell

Hello

I hear all the time that God is a god of love but i can't understand why will he send us to hell if he is a God of love!!!We have free will so why give us that free will if God knows most likely it will cause us to go to hell? I mean why does someone have to go to hell, God could just not send us even if we do sin. If God is a god of love he should love us unconditionally and just forgive our sins.

I know that i might be confused so please help me in the right direction.

Why do we have to go to hell for our sins?

What is the sins that we have to avoid to not go to hell?

Please answer these questions an please help me.

THANK YOU
Old 06-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Master
i see christianity as a tool for understanding and not as a set of rules
and regulations that need to be followed. i believe that God is a
god of unconditional love, and that no one is sent to hell in truth.
to be technical, hell would be a place where God's love/light didn't
exist and shine. since all things are a manifestation of Source energy,
no such place can truly exist... it can only have a 'seeming' existence,
through imagination.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Sublime; Confusing isn't it..??..

There is indeed a "god of love" - my Father whom Christ alone reveals....And then there is that petty jealous and purely egotistical "god of the bible" - but look - that one - is NOT Our Father - imposter....

And so if you go by religion, use that source to try find this god - you will get that lesser "god" everytime, for that is the purpose of that religion, to hold you captivated and dominated BY that lesser imposter "god"...

But, if you want truth of my Father - for that you will need Christ alone for that was HIS stated intent - to give this truth that would finally set us free (from the false gods domination) - and sorry to say but the bible does NOT contain HIS truth much at all - so best advise would be to offer as He Himself did - put the bible down and come away from that religion completely - crucial first step...
Old 06-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Master
hi Ab Origine.
i disagree that the "god of the bible" isn't the same as the god of love.
it's just that those books were written for people of a different age, and
there were a lot of "thou shalt not's" and stories of mayhem emphasized
in an effort to steer people away from pursuing a bad end. the god of
Abraham is the same now as then i reckon, but our understanding of
spiritual things, as a species, has grown significantly since those days.
just my view of stuff.
i figure that pagan deities and other religions all have a common source
energy which has informed them and brought them into being.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Master
Color

I don't believe in hell any more, only ones own hell here on the earth plane if you are inclined to create one, no one is condemned, all forms of life are sacred
in places where others do not.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Horace; Ah its easy to get confused by religion - that is what it is designed for after all - to confuse us, and thus make is easier to dominate...But Christ was very VERY clear - that god of the Bible is NOT Our Father that He alone reveals... I draw your attention to Judas where He is specific and leaves no doubt at all :

Quote:
“Come, that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great invisible Spirit,
which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of the heart has ever comprehended, and it was never called by any name.

VERY SPECIFIC - no doubt at all - CAN NOT be the Jewish god.. He says He reveals SCRETS that no mortal has ever known, and NOT EVEN the god or its angels know His truth....

There Actually exists He says, a completely UNKNOWN REALM that this god and angels know NOTHING of -and in that secret realm He says dwells the spirit He calls OUR FATHER as look , He tells us specifically this brand new spirit HAS NEVER BEEN GIVEN A NAME !! (There is none before it TO name it and no thing in creation has any such authority over it)....

As we see from just this one statement, the god of Abraham is not at all what He is revealing here....He tells us the god of Abraham has NO IDEA of this higher truth !!

Elsewhere He will explain it all in fine detail, and it becomes undeniable - but for now, my advise would be to anyone reading scripture, bare this FACT in mind always - that old god is NOT the truth of Christ - then reread the scripture again with this truth in mind and it will all start to make coherent sense -every discrepancy and contrary statement the bible contains can easily be seen for what they are, once we understand this core foundational truth - yhvh of Abraham is not Our Father whom Christ alone reveals in truth...
Old 06-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hello

I hear all the time that God is a god of love but i can't understand why will he send us to hell if he is a God of love!!!We have free will so why give us that free will if God knows most likely it will cause us to go to hell? I mean why does someone have to go to hell, God could just not send us even if we do sin. If God is a god of love he should love us unconditionally and just forgive our sins.

I know that i might be confused so please help me in the right direction.

Why do we have to go to hell for our sins?

What is the sins that we have to avoid to not go to hell?

Please answer these questions an please help me.

THANK YOU

You been taken for a long ride by Christianity, there is no such thing as a hell that God sends people to for sinning; hell is simply a hole in dirt.

Notice; http://bible-truths.com/23-minutes-in-hell.html

http://www.thehypertexts.com/How%20m...Bible.htm20the
Old 06-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Master
The concept of ' Hell ' was used to instill fear into the followers of certain religions, once they have you afraid then they have you under their control.
Control over your mind, control over your life, follower their teachings without question or you will go to hell, a very powerful tool. In the Middle Ages Priest's/Monks etc: charged people on their death beds to absolve their sins incase they went to hell, fear brought in vast sums of money especially from rich familys and royalty to the coffers of the so called religious orders.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Master

if i am not in that place that apparently doesn't exist, why does it seem I am?
Old 07-08-2017, 03:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Horace; Ah its easy to get confused by religion - that is what it is designed for after all - to confuse us, and thus make is easier to dominate...But Christ was very VERY clear - that god of the Bible is NOT Our Father that He alone reveals... I draw your attention to Judas where He is specific and leaves no doubt at all :

VERY SPECIFIC - no doubt at all - CAN NOT be the Jewish god.. He says He reveals SCRETS that no mortal has ever known, and NOT EVEN the god or its angels know His truth....

There Actually exists He says, a completely UNKNOWN REALM that this god and angels know NOTHING of -and in that secret realm He says dwells the spirit He calls OUR FATHER as look , He tells us specifically this brand new spirit HAS NEVER BEEN GIVEN A NAME !! (There is none before it TO name it and no thing in creation has any such authority over it)....

As we see from just this one statement, the god of Abraham is not at all what He is revealing here....He tells us the god of Abraham has NO IDEA of this higher truth !!

Elsewhere He will explain it all in fine detail, and it becomes undeniable - but for now, my advise would be to anyone reading scripture, bare this FACT in mind always - that old god is NOT the truth of Christ - then reread the scripture again with this truth in mind and it will all start to make coherent sense -every discrepancy and contrary statement the bible contains can easily be seen for what they are, once we understand this core foundational truth - yhvh of Abraham is not Our Father whom Christ alone reveals in truth...
i'm (largely) in agreement with your expressed thoughts here...
i'd just place an emphasis on a different syllable here or there.
i see the mind as delighting in causing confusion [for many people].
the mind can project fantasy environments outside of experience,
and wonder what rules pertain to how those realms might operate.
when we perceive the bible as a book which exists outside of ourselves,
describing a world and god which exists independently of our beings,
then any number of bizarre possibilities might seem plausible.
i imagine that "completely unknown realm" to exist within the hearts
of those who might read those words... people who've imagined themselves
as being separated from Source, and maintain an unknown realm within
them that they've yet to comprehend, experience, and give a name to.