Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-07-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I am not a Christian , and hold absolutely no interest in becoming one. Religion is meaningless to me.

Why are you on this Christian thread then ?
Why not start your own on atheism ?
Old 23-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
In my view of scripture, there is no such thing as " The fall of man." There has never been a time in human history that all humans worshipped God and lived right; if you disagree, please explain to me when that was, because in order for humanity to " Fall", that means it had to be a time that all humans were right with God; no such time that I know of.

But if you disagree, explain and prove this fall of man.

Mickiel, are you familiar with the many NDE accounts for the reading?
Wherein often, the statements are made by people of, "There was no time",
"Time was different", "Everything seemed to be happening at once"...
and similar.

I have posted already about the equation of the fall of the angelic with the fall of humanity. You ask "when", which is about time.

Again, what is the conclusion of modern Physicists today since Einstein, about "Space/Time"?

So, your answer is, "Before time."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-07-2017, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
So your comments for Christianity here , is it appropriate ? Can you represent Christian to say, there isn't this and isn't that or never see or ....... I doubt about it and you made so many threads for you don't know what is Christianity? Because you're not Christian. Are you not also meaningless to give comments here?

My comments have many views, not only here, but everywhere I post. What do you think that means?
Old 23-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Mickiel, are you familiar with the many NDE accounts for the reading?
Wherein often, the statements are made by people of, "There was no time",
"Time was different", "Everything seemed to be happening at once"...
and similar.

I have posted already about the equation of the fall of the angelic with the fall of humanity. You ask "when", which is about time.

Again, what is the conclusion of modern Physicists today since Einstein, about "Space/Time"?

So, your answer is, "Before time."

My answer is " Never", there was never a falling of a group of angels, spirit beings cannot change because God has set them. There has never been a fall of man, that is unbiblical, which is why you cannot biblically prove it. You are suggesting that once God has created a spirit being, that it means nothing, they can go bad ; which is utter foolishness in my view.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Why are you on this Christian thread then ?
Why not start your own on atheism ?

I am not an Atheist, I am a Theist. And this is not a Christian thread, its a thread that questions why we are so confused about God. Christianity does not hold a monopoly on belief in God, they just act like they do. Christianity is meaningless to me; Jesus was not A Christian, nor is God Almighty a Christian. And the bible was not written by Christians , nor do they hold any copyrights on it.

The pride of Christianity is just gigantic in its nature and selfishness.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Suspended
Quote:
My comments have many views, not only here, but everywhere I post. What do you think that means?

When you posted in Christianity thread the people here more want your view that can help them to a better understanding of Christianity and not to lead them astray or give them more miserable sadness. That's my point, try to give them hope not to tell them somethings not true.

As for my writing is true then I tell the Christians in this thread. Others here should know whatever I wrote here God Jehovah and Jesus are knowing everything written here. Just now I've a conversation with Jesus, he told me, don't hesitate and just write what about the truth that I feel is right.I bring the true information but not something void or guessing work.

What I see your post is not flexible and rote from Bible without true understanding, it may not telling or meaning on facial expressions but it has a deeper meaning. That's you know not much about Christianity and what Christianity really is?
Old 23-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I am not an Atheist, I am a Theist. And this is not a Christian thread, its a thread that questions why we are so confused about God. Christianity does not hold a monopoly on belief in God, they just act like they do. Christianity is meaningless to me; Jesus was not A Christian, nor is God Almighty a Christian. And the bible was not written by Christians , nor do they hold any copyrights on it.

The pride of Christianity is just gigantic in its nature and selfishness.

So are you saying , you can judge God or you're better than God? Why you sound like that way? Have you ever see a ghost or any God or a demon? So who have you seen? There must have someone to tell you , Christianity is wrong and other is right. Then , who is your boss ?
Old 23-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
So are you saying , you can judge God or you're better than God? Why you sound like that way? Have you ever see a ghost or any God or a demon? So who have you seen? There must have someone to tell you , Christianity is wrong and other is right. Then , who is your boss ?

None are right, there is no religion that is right, not in my understanding of the truth, which is not much. I have never seen God or heard his voice , I have never seen a demon and I hold no interest in seeing one.

I have no " Boss". I think for myself, and I can read, and all I read in the bible suggest that Christianity and religion is just flat out wrong in their understanding.
Old 23-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Suspended
Quote:
None are right, there is no religion that is right, not in my understanding of the truth, which is not much. I have never seen God or heard his voice , I have never seen a demon and I hold no interest in seeing one.

I have no " Boss". I think for myself, and I can read, and all I read in the bible suggest that Christianity and religion is just flat out wrong in their understanding.

You're just saying about "not right" with the Bible but you still don't know how much of it is true . I explain for you.

This is a new right version Bible from me :

There's a God names God Jehovah who found a religion called Christianity. It's when Jesus had done great jobs for the human being. And people at that time called him Jesus Christ. And Christianity is started after he was healing, spreading that his father is God Jehovah.(you should know all that).

In the universe there's a family of Angeles, one of them found a religion on earth that they called it Christianity. The promises in the Bible is written by human but they assumed that it's granted by God. Bible is written so people has some book to tell about God Jehovah. And to carry on to spreading this religion.

The son of God , Jesus spread his religion or his ability imputation is from God, his father. He had done a numbers of miracle that truly appreciate by human. And the last miracle is how the God has saved him by reviving him again after he has been nailed on the cross.

The fact here is Jesus is a person who has done miraculous performance and finally against the conventional rules of death by his father. That's to revive or to rise him again from death. This part no one disagreed from the Bible.

Jesus came to me one one night and transferred his dharma to me. And sending his dharma energy ring into my brain and he's merged into my body.

And God Jehovah was also transferring his dharma energy to me after he's descenting from the sky and integrated into my body. When I was very young at my age of 3, I could see spiritual realm so my mentors Jesus and God Jehovah let me to see them before they're integrated into my body.

So my spirit can go outside of my body and after my spirit strengthen enough dharma energy, three of my Spirit-Gods staying outside of my body at different times. And of course, after anyone is staying outside of my body, I feel easy to get tired. But after sometimes I've become normal by doing with my works.

Before my Spirit-God staying outside of my body, I've visited God Jehovah's family planet and also the universe heaven of Christianity. So these prove in the Bible is mostly right and God Jehovah promises are true no matter how the Bible is written.

Now, Jesus Christ and his mother Rose Mary are staying in my Paradise staying with my Cupidsons family. And my first Spirit-God is chosen to be the leader by the ascended Christians who stay in the Christianity heaven and this is the latest news.

Rose Mary want me to go into the Paradise more often to see my Cupidsons. And of course they can also go out the Paradise to see me anytime they want. My Cupidsons have white feathery wings at their backs but the wings can be hidden inside their bodies. That's the wings that I can distinguish my Cupidsons identity. And they called my Spirit-Gods as Papa-God(s).

Once an old Angel transferred his circular ring above his head (as the saint) to my head then I felt my body is purified and had an empty feeling about my inner body. After that I could see my back had a pair of white feathery wings. That's why my Cupidsons also have the feathery wings as Angels.

Three years ago God Jehovah telling me that I'm his son as how he called Jesus is his son. But again creator claim that I'm him that's why I can create life in the spiritual realm. I don't know who is right but it can be both are right under certain circumstances and situation. And now I'm trying to restore the peace and order of the spiritual realm.

What's God? Who is he? Why he wants to find a religion on earth? These are questions that may interest some of you but if you surly want to know then just let me know and I'll explain next time.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Yu're just saying about "not right" with the Bible but you still don't know how much of it is true . I explain for you.

This is a new right version Bible from me :

There's a God names God Jehovah who found a religion called Christianity. It's when Jesus had done great jobs for the human being. And people at that time called him Jesus Christ. And Christianity is started after he was healing, spreading that his father is God Jehovah.(you should know all that).

In the universe there's a family of Angeles, one of them found a religion on earth that they called it Christianity. The promises in the Bible is written by human but they assumed that it's granted by God. Bible is written so people has some book to tell about God Jehovah. And to carry on to spreading this religion.

The son of God , Jesus spread his religion or his ability imputation is from God, his father. He had done a numbers of miracle that truly appreciate by human. And the last miracle is how the God has saved him by reviving him again after he has been nailed on the cross.

The fact here is Jesus is a person who has done miraculous performance and finally against the conventional rules of death by his father. That's to revive or to rise him again from death. This part no one disagreed from the Bible.

Jesus came to me one one night and transferred his dharma to me. And sending his dharma energy ring into my brain and he's merged into my body.

And God Jehovah was also transferring his dharma energy to me after he's descenting from the sky and integrated into my body. When I was very young at my age of 3, I could see spiritual realm so my mentors Jesus and God Jehovah let me to see them before they're integrated into my body.

So my spirit can go outside of my body and after my spirit strengthen enough dharma energy, three of my Spirit-Gods staying outside of my body at different times. And of course, after anyone is staying outside of my body, I feel easy to get tired. But after sometimes I've become normal by doing with my works.

Before my Spirit-God staying outside of my body, I've visited God Jehovah's family planet and also the universe heaven of Christianity. So these prove in the Bible is mostly right and God Jehovah promises are true no matter how the Bible is written.

Now, Jesus Christ and his mother Rose Mary are staying in my Paradise staying with my Cupidsons family. And my first Spirit-God is chosen to be the leader by the ascended Christians who stay in the Christianity heaven and this is the latest news.

Rose Mary want me to go into the Paradise more often to see my Cupidsons. And of course they can also go out the Paradise to see me anytime they want. My Cupidsons have white feathery wings at their backs but the wings can be hidden inside their bodies. That's the wings that I can distinguish my Cupidsons identity. And they called my Spirit-Gods as Papa-God(s).

Once an old Angel transferred his circular ring above his head (as the saint) to my head then I felt my body is purified and had an empty feeling about my inner body. After that I could see my back had a pair of white feathery wings. That's why my Cupidsons also have the feathery wings as Angels.

Three years ago God Jehovah telling me that I'm his son as how he called Jesus is his son. But again creator claim that I'm him that's why I can create life in the spiritual realm. I don't know who is right but it can be both are right under certain circumstances and situation. And now I'm trying to restore the peace and order of the spiritual realm.

What's God? Who is he? Why he wants to find a religion on earth? These are questions that may interest some of you but if you surly want to know then just let me know and I'll explain next time.

I hold no interest in your view of God , I do not want your explanations, they are blasphemy in my view.

The root reason we are confused about God, is God. John 12:40, here God is blinding humans from understanding him or even being converted; actually holding back on healing their conscious knowledge of him and the bible message. This is why we are confused about God ; God is a great power, look again at what the bible calls " The Work of God" in Ecclesiastes 7:13, " Consider the work of God, for who can make straight that which he has made crooked?" A stunning revelation about how God is really working in humanity now, in verse 14 it clearly states that God has " Set" it like this so that unto the end man should find " Nothing after him."

Were not going to find God no matter how we search, until he discontinues this blinding of humanity. In John 6:44 Jesus teaches that NO MAN can come to him, ( or find out the truth), unless the Father " Draws him." In John 12:32 Jesus again teaches that ALL of humanity will be " Drawn" to him at a certain time, at the same time, which has never happened in human history before until now. That term " Draw" there is taken from the Greek word that means " Drag"; the word is " Helkuo". All of humanity will be dragged to him, which suggest force, not willful commitment.