Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Seeker

Standing at the foot of the Mountain

Hello All,

I'm just after the most amazing experience of my life. I'm attending a philosophy class and we do a short light guided meditation before we begin. As I was listening to the lady voice I feel like I left my body, I was actually looking at myself standing at the foot of a huge mountain while looking up at the top of it for at least 7 seconds and it was so real, I could still hear the woman's voice and then I was back in the philosophy class, but when I opened my eyes the room was bight white and I could not see a thing or the woman who was talking, and she asked me was I alright, and very slowly I could see the room again.

I have no idea what happened could anyone help me understand

Many thanks
Gar
Old 12-01-2017, 07:15 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I can't say exactly what happened but it sounds lovely. And your class sounds really interesting, maybe it was the combined vibration of the group meditating and just a lovely visual to go with it.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar81
Hello All,

I'm just after the most amazing experience of my life. I'm attending a philosophy class and we do a short light guided meditation before we begin. As I was listening to the lady voice I feel like I left my body, I was actually looking at myself standing at the foot of a huge mountain while looking up at the top of it for at least 7 seconds and it was so real, I could still hear the woman's voice and then I was back in the philosophy class, but when I opened my eyes the room was bight white and I could not see a thing or the woman who was talking, and she asked me was I alright, and very slowly I could see the room again.

I have no idea what happened could anyone help me understand

Many thanks
Gar

Visualization at its best, it takes you anywhere you want to go without moving a foot
Old 12-01-2017, 08:31 AM
Seeker

Thanks guys, my own interpretation is that I have been through a lot the last few year and like a lot of newbies here I have found myself on the begging of the journey within. Maybe it represents that I'm just at the start but have a long way to go until I reach the mountain top.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar81
Thanks guys, my own interpretation is that I have been through a lot the last few year and like a lot of newbies here I have found myself on the begging of the journey within. Maybe it represents that I'm just at the start but have a long way to go until I reach the mountain top.
You say you have been through a lot these past few years and crisis or high stress can push us out of our physical body.
I experienced this when my wife died I was in such anguish and in my grief I had an out-of-body experience.
But I am not saying that is what happened to you; although it could have been. But your own consciousness will take care
of you if you give it your undivided attention on a daily basis. Don't be concerned about "begging on the journey within."
Begging can be humbling and humility can help to further our spiritual awakening.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Seeker

Thanks star man ����