Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-11-2010, 04:47 AM
mikron

Cool Metaphysical thoughts & ideas

Greetings and cheers for all those who are on a spiritual path ...to know more of who they really are! Based on everything you said, (MYFIGO) Has a great suggestion to try to see all the chakras in a meditation but spiritual discipline is needed here meaning to be decisive!

The Biggest thing that is needed here is to find a spiritual Teacher where you live? and hopefully you find some genuine Light workers to be around so that you can open up to! then they can help you from the light worker perspective!

its exactly what you're doing here on spiritual forums but it may be somewhat hidden from you , that's your soul showing the many layers of how to overcome this situation!

Find a teacher if you can!!!

Namaste mikron
Old 29-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
As I go through each Chakra, I imagine it to be able to rise up above my body and become as large as it would like to be. Then I allow it to reduce in size and return to normal position before moving on to the next. I don't think of a Chakra as being totally closed. I think they are always open at least to a small degree. As I move on to the next Chakra, the last one I worked on is still humming with energy.

In healing others, I have noticed some Chakras that were so receded that it took some coaxing to even see them, but they were always there. I also have opened some chakras that were so bright they lit up the entire room.

I have had the experience of my Crown chakra becoming a column of brilliant lightning white light coming down from the heavens into me. It was the most amazing peaceful experience. I was able to experience the feeling of it again just thinking about it although I could not see it.

In my opinion, doing chakra work requires a change in heart and perspective, not just intending the chakras be a certain way. For instance for me... improving the root chakra means connecting with and recognizing what nature does for us, walking in the grass and watching a river or waterfall and feeling the power (examples). Likewise opening the crown chakra means being aware of the divine and how we are connected to it and feeling the power.

I also know how hard it is to continue to have an earthly existence when so much is going on spiritually. But if we lose our ability to retain our earthly connection, we also lose the ability to relate to others who have little or no experience spiritually/psychically. So I try to remember that it's okay to have my head in the clouds as long as my feet touch the ground.

But even with all this said, the key element for me is helping others. Keeping the focus on myself and my own experiences is not nearly so satisfying as the work I do in healing and sharing what I've learned with others. It seems that the selflessness of caring about others is rewarded with growth and spiritual experiences that just evolve on their own without initiation on my part.

Thanks for the awesome advice. When i do chakra visualizations, I can't seem to click on imagining it float above my body, or even near the surface, because i feel them strong, somewhere around the spine. I've tried to visualize them like you say, but the sensations end up making me visualize where its coming from. I guess my question is, is it better to imagine them over your body, than inside?
I'm still gaining a relationship and understanding of the colours and locations of the lower ones, so it takes me awhile.

I like your experience of the columns of white light, that sounds amazing.

Yes i also believe chakra work takes a change in heart and perspective, i also think it takes a lot of mental work, at least for me, i am sure the only reason i have come so far, is because of my spiritual growing, mental growing, and everything combined. I've come to a huge awareness and of letting go of things, but i'm struggling quite a bit in finding out, what else is not serving me, what else i have to change about my lifestyle in general, i mean i've done a huge freaking house cleaning on my body, mind, emotions, and psychologically, it's quite overwhelming to see what else i have left behind. I am sure i have some traumas, from childhood, i can't seem to access, and more causes for blocks, but i am sure my lower chakras are probably wounded.
It's so vastly confusing, because my chakras, well all chakras tend to represent so many things.
Old 29-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
Greetings and cheers for all those who are on a spiritual path ...to know more of who they really are! Based on everything you said, (MYFIGO) Has a great suggestion to try to see all the chakras in a meditation but spiritual discipline is needed here meaning to be decisive!

The Biggest thing that is needed here is to find a spiritual Teacher where you live? and hopefully you find some genuine Light workers to be around so that you can open up to! then they can help you from the light worker perspective!

its exactly what you're doing here on spiritual forums but it may be somewhat hidden from you , that's your soul showing the many layers of how to overcome this situation!

Find a teacher if you can!!!

Namaste mikron

I am unable to find a teacher unfortunately, and it's more than just that there is none, it's that my life seems to want me to not find a mentor, and i also have bad trust issues, due to really bad experiences with past mentors.
Well the only person i have contact with that knows some things, offered to do a healing session on me, but my instincts and spirits told me she was not healed herself enough to be able to heal me, and i know she has lust towards me, which i don't find respectful, but even if it was, it would creep me out the whole time.
It seems everyone i find around here... they are into bad medicine, or just aren't healed or knowledgable enough to be teaching anyone, and i am very superstitious when it comes to letting other people practice powerful things around me, or for me, when they don't know what they are doing, because i know how easily it could hurt me in many ways.
I've also come to the realization that my spirits send me enough information on what i need at the time, and that i have been able to get by more than fine, with the guidance of them, as well as guidance from amazing people online in places like this. I still would love to find a mentor, but if i need one, my life will direct me to find one. I'm very superstitious that way, also. I don't want to go out and search, in case i find someone i don't need, i need to wait for signs. I'd love to find a mentor that could teach me things about my different bloodlines and cultures, like hinduism, egypt, and aztec, stuff like that, but my community is not multicultural like that.

As spiritlite advised, i am searching for yoga, i've heard there is Kundalini Yoga, hopefully i can find some offered around my town, and surely, that will be helpful, and may even lead me to knowledgable people. Other than that, can't think of any other places around here, where i would even find anyone that could teach me about this stuff. As far as i know, even my native culture doesn't get much into chakras, but my elders do believe in energies.

Yeah, another thing that goes against my spiritual beliefs, is asking for payment for spiritual practices, it's just that i'm pretty traditional to my native culture, and we stick to the fact, that at lodges, people bring sacred gifts (like tobacco) to offer the spirits and the spirits only, but these days people bring money, or extravagant jewellery, or want to do trades for spiritual practices or teaching, and forget about the spirits. I really respected this elder, until i found out he was handing out native traditions "introductory to shamanism" courses for 500 dollars an hour session, which is seriously disobeying the native sacred law.
I realize, i am WAY too picky with all of these things, and it's not at all helping me in finding someone to teach me, but i just can't really alter the things i feel strongly about. I don't even stick to solely native culture in my beliefs, as i am mixed race, but that element from my native heritage, is something that i apply to all things because it feels right to my heart. I go to drum circles every now and then, and i bring some money to the leader to be respectful, but still... the only items she uses that cost money for the ceremony is One apple, and a tea bag. I just don't get it, that people can make a business out of spirituality. I'm truly sorry if i offend anyone by saying this, i just don't understand it. There's not a lot of people, after, following my picky standards, that i trust enough, so i don't know what to do. Do i do something that is pretty much a sin to my belief system, or do i wait for someone who fits all my standards? I don't know much about how to pick a mentor.
Old 29-11-2010, 08:55 PM
mikron

Fish

greetings you have very intense energies in this experience and also with others you need to focus out of the box a little , an example of what I am saying here is sometimes a Light Worker can only go upwards but they may be trying some stuff that is not good for them in the given moment! To try an help here look at meditation section an example here is to try to find meditations that will heal but also ground a light worker for example "The Micro Cosmic orbit" Meditation follow some ideas with the Toltec path might be good to focus you a little more!
Remember key words "Grounding and Healing" also what comes to mind in the Yoga ideas try "Yoga Nidra" meditation

also a small note to try to handle some intense energies think of new words to help your self and also help you to be around others better !the ascension word :"Virtue" the metaphysical meaning = "to be more of your own true self"

peace mikron

ps : i suggest to not follow Native american and also you need to focus on intuition from creative side only not any other way
Old 30-11-2010, 01:01 AM
MYFIGO

Chakra visualization

Hello Cigala,

Quote:
Thanks for the awesome advice. When i do chakra visualizations, I can't seem to click on imagining it float above my body, or even near the surface, because i feel them strong, somewhere around the spine. I've tried to visualize them like you say, but the sensations end up making me visualize where its coming from. I guess my question is, is it better to imagine them over your body, than inside?
I'd say neither is better. Whatever works for you is what is best.
Quote:
I'm still gaining a relationship and understanding of the colours and locations of the lower ones, so it takes me awhile.
At first I could only imagine what the chakras were supposed to look like. My original information suggested clear coloured glass balls. When I did see Chakra colors.. they were more like chalk.. not clear but opaque. And depending on the condition of someones chakra, they could be any shape or size or color to indicate a particular condition. It was probably 6 months of daily meditation before I saw any of my own chakras!

Quote:
I like your experience of the columns of white light, that sounds amazing.
Thank you, it was amazing.

Everyone is so lovely to share their experiences with each other, but I cannot emphasize the value of trusting your own experiences.

Quote:
I am sure i have some traumas, from childhood, i can't seem to access, and more causes for blocks, but i am sure my lower chakras are probably wounded. It's so vastly confusing, because my chakras, well all chakras tend to represent so many things.
I think that working one chakra helps the others as well, so I believe that the lower chakras will improve with the others even if you are not addressing those particular issues at this time.

In regards to finding a healer or teacher ... I think there is not just one... but rather a series of healers and teachers who are able to share what they know with us and as a result of that knowledge and the application of it, we become healthier and wiser. Then there comes a time when we are called to recognize that we have acquired knowledge and wisdom that can be shared with others.
Old 30-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
greetings you have very intense energies in this experience and also with others you need to focus out of the box a little , an example of what I am saying here is sometimes a Light Worker can only go upwards but they may be trying some stuff that is not good for them in the given moment! To try an help here look at meditation section an example here is to try to find meditations that will heal but also ground a light worker for example "The Micro Cosmic orbit" Meditation follow some ideas with the Toltec path might be good to focus you a little more!
Remember key words "Grounding and Healing" also what comes to mind in the Yoga ideas try "Yoga Nidra" meditation

also a small note to try to handle some intense energies think of new words to help your self and also help you to be around others better !the ascension word :"Virtue" the metaphysical meaning = "to be more of your own true self"

peace mikron

ps : i suggest to not follow Native american and also you need to focus on intuition from creative side only not any other way

Thank you, you've given me lots to think of, look up and work on! I've been hounding the internet for exercises galore, hopefully i can find the Micro Cosmic Orbit meditation. Thanks for the tips Mikron.

Yeah i can understand that, i just get so confused with all the different cultural visions coming to me. Creative side... I'm going to build myself an alter, creatively without following any rules and such, just what is in my heart. I think i still like to add in the deities from different cultures that come to me, but i'm slowly learning to find the balance and such. I used to be strictly into Native Culture, but then my life and spirits directed me to explore new areas, and either way, each belief system is very much alike.
Old 30-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Master
Hi Ciqala,

My teacher has been working with me since I met him in 1997. He's first rate and lives permanently anchored in the crown chakra. He teaches that the crown chakra is not a chakra to open but the destination. The crown chakra is the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. What you are experiencing is the brow chakra opening and starting to connect with the crown. When the brow chakra opens fully, the Energy will jump to the crown. That is not something we can force but someone that is given to us by grace, when we are deserving.

If you are praying to speed things up, you are asking for more experiences that will transform you. They may be internal like the ones you are experiencing or external - events in your life.

Regarding those wild kinds of internal experiences... I read once that it's like turning on a garden hose that is all knotted up. As the knots come undone and the water is rushing to get out, the hose starts to shake itself violently to straight out. Once it's straight, the water flows calmly.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
Hello Cigala,

I'd say neither is better. Whatever works for you is what is best.
At first I could only imagine what the chakras were supposed to look like. My original information suggested clear coloured glass balls. When I did see Chakra colors.. they were more like chalk.. not clear but opaque. And depending on the condition of someones chakra, they could be any shape or size or color to indicate a particular condition. It was probably 6 months of daily meditation before I saw any of my own chakras!

Thank you, it was amazing.

Everyone is so lovely to share their experiences with each other, but I cannot emphasize the value of trusting your own experiences.

I think that working one chakra helps the others as well, so I believe that the lower chakras will improve with the others even if you are not addressing those particular issues at this time.

In regards to finding a healer or teacher ... I think there is not just one... but rather a series of healers and teachers who are able to share what they know with us and as a result of that knowledge and the application of it, we become healthier and wiser. Then there comes a time when we are called to recognize that we have acquired knowledge and wisdom that can be shared with others.

Well i'm pretty open to trying new ways and such, i'll never know what works until i try to my fullest.

And that is a new concept to me. You can actually see your chakras???? Is that in a physical sense, or a spiritual sense? I realize that question makes no sense, i guess what i'm trying to ask is, can you see them during meditation through spiritual vision, or can you really see them, normally?
Either way seems fantastic to me. And you say lots of hard work through meditation and visualization to get to that stage? I seem to be very easily coaxed into meditative state lately, but i've just been following what everyone says it's supposed to look like. 6 months! Hopefully i gain patience through all this! :) Good for you, i feel very excited and happy for you, that sounds like an amazing achievement.

I haven't seen them, and my visualizations easily become weird. This one time i tried to visualize my root chakra spinning, and it ended up spinning so fast it made me dizzy. I thought it was supposed to ground me. Another time a horrible image popped up of a silver thing stabbing through my throat chakra, what on earth? I think it looked black. Freaked me out, had to stop my meditation, and i really hope that never happens again. I hope nothing bad will happen if i accidentally imagine something negative. What if it was real, what would that mean??

Yeah I greatly enjoy hearing of amazing experiences, gives me shivers. Trusting own experiences, yes, i have a hard time with that in the beginning stages of everything. I think i am way too analytical to be spiritual sometimes.

I've heard that! I hope it's true, that would be good if the chakras make each other healthy.

That's a good view, i mean, i believe i've had numerous soul mates and still will, thus should be the same for learning from numerous teachers.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hi Ciqala,

My teacher has been working with me since I met him in 1997. He's first rate and lives permanently anchored in the crown chakra. He teaches that the crown chakra is not a chakra to open but the destination. The crown chakra is the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. What you are experiencing is the brow chakra opening and starting to connect with the crown. When the brow chakra opens fully, the Energy will jump to the crown. That is not something we can force but someone that is given to us by grace, when we are deserving.

If you are praying to speed things up, you are asking for more experiences that will transform you. They may be internal like the ones you are experiencing or external - events in your life.

Regarding those wild kinds of internal experiences... I read once that it's like turning on a garden hose that is all knotted up. As the knots come undone and the water is rushing to get out, the hose starts to shake itself violently to straight out. Once it's straight, the water flows calmly.

Hello again :)
My brow chakra is no longer bothering me though, it is nice and calm, seems to be sleeping, but i can turn it on,
All i feel is the crown chakra. It feels like it has already expanded, and now my crown chakra is starting to expand downwards into my body. The feelings of energy moving aren't bothering any more, they have become delightful, it's just the sick and gross symptoms that want me to speed things up. I feel more grounded today though.

I agree. I am quite daring, and inpatient, i know i have to work on that, the idea of transformation - i prayed for it months ago, and i got a HUGE transformation, brought me to this point, and it seriously saved my life. If i haven't come this far i would be dead. But i also know, i shouldn't rush things. It happened, because it had to happen, i should take my time, since i don't quite know what's going on with me.

Hehe :) i really enjoyed the last bit about the garden hose, that's exactly what it seems like too.

Thank you!
Old 30-11-2010, 06:50 AM
Ciqala

um...
i think i'm going blind. I mean i have a history of blurry vision, but this is just bad. It feels like my eyes are just not working or observing anything.

Tonight at badminton during a major haze of disorientation, I saw what some here say is the beginning of an aura, the white outline around people,

except... when i relaxed my eyes their faces disappeared into weird blobs, and looked kind of scary, and then i could start to make out the white outline become bigger, and it glowed, then i started seeing transparent blue, and pinks and purples, but it didn't look real, like anything i've ever seen. When this happened, my vision blurred, my eyes felt like they were strained, i couldn't make it stop, and it kind of hurt my brain, so i think it might just be eye problems, i really don't know, but it really interfered with my game of badminton :( I spaced out just staring at people and kind of really creeping some of them out. I love badminton, don't want to stop going, but every time i shook hands with them it felt like i was being electrocuted. This stuff is getting ridiculous, i seriously felt grounded earlier on.
I have a history of bad vision, but this was just bad. I just made a thread here earlier about how i wanted to work on my traumas to cure my vision, and tonight it just gets worse, I'm kind of worried i might need lazer eye surgery.
why is my vision getting worse now of all times, i'm seriously going to panic about going blind now.