Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 13-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
The two deities shake their heads in wonder since it's man doing it, then you realize who you're with and try to make friends. I would if it was a major deity.
Yea good idea, but I would first cut him down to size and then shake his or he hand lol.
Old 14-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator
(I love the new "zipped" image. psychoslice!)

OK I'd ask him why he has to be so mean. I think I'd get an interesting answer.
Old 14-06-2013, 04:18 AM
Master
I thought god was the mean one lol.
Old 14-06-2013, 04:33 AM
Master
Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did.

Killings

God 2,476,633

Satan 10

No contest.
Old 14-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Ok so I want to interview Lucifer, but I can't think of what to ask him for the life of me, so I thought why not ask everyone else (and ask permission to use their questions at the same time, should I not come up with enough/any myself.)

So, if you could interview Lucifer/Satan, what would you ask him (and why)?

(Oh also I threw Lucifer and Satan together because a lot I've seen argue that hes one and the same, feel free to consider the two separate and answer accordingly...etc if you like.)

Thanks.
First I'd want to thank him for the terrific job he's doing. Then I'd want to ask him if he expected the reaction he got from humans about his work and how he feels about his job in general.

I've heard Lucifer referred to recently as an alchemist. I thought about it and I thought what a great description!

Last edited by in progress : 21-06-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 21-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
What would I say ?

"My Dear Lord Lucifer , I accept you to be a fallen angel, the accent being specifically on the angel . The good Lord of creation in his infinite wisdom decided that to keep creation vibrant and dynamic dualities would be necessary. Thank you for playing your part in creation and don't indulge in listening to all the bad press or underestimate how absolutely vitally essential you are as a concept or idea because we would have absolutely no concept of what good is without at least a small understanding of what bad is. You are as important as night is to day , as winter is to summer, as life is to death."

Could not have said it better.

Now for the question: Do we keep you awfully busy?
Old 22-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Master
i'll take lucifer and satan as meaning the devil...

old nick, did you know that lucifer comes Latin "Lucis Ferre" meaning “Light Bringer” which is the name given to Venus as The Morning Star and that in Revelation 22:16; Jesus identifies Himself as the morning star.

so are you jesus in disguise? i won't tell anyone, promish

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-07-2013, 07:49 PM
cheeneka

Hi

I don't believe in satan or Lucifer either even though I guess they mean the same thing.

To me they are a metaphor for the shadow side of life. I do not believe there is such an entity.

we all come from love and I believe there is only opposites in the physical world not in the other world.
Gismo
Old 22-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Master

Id ask Satan the secret to his success. All successful people have some secret they don't tell people, and it's usually something really simple.
Old 13-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Master
I'd ask for his story. If he's truly an angel then he's not the soul we know as Jesus.
But if his role is necessary, then what is associated is not something to fear but instead to accept and to love and to integrate.

Perhaps he is tied in somehow with the dark energy and dark matter of the universe, which feels ancient and loving to me.
Though the traditional story goes that he did not feel he should have to bow down to humankind, right?

I know that no one should feel shame in their very existence...
And overblown pride is often just a cover for shame.
And so I suspect I would have far more compassion for him than fear.

But I'd corroborate it with Michael and Gabriel, too, just to see what they say.

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke