Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 22-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
I never Heard Of These People Until the marathon bombing Because i Live in Boston, It just sickens me
They have been around for ages, acouple of years ago they tried to burn a Koran.
Old 22-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
PERFECT LOL!
Old 22-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
They have been around for ages, acouple of years ago they tried to burn a Koran.
Actually, if memory serves, that was a misguided attempt by a Floridian pastor.
Old 22-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Guide

The other girl who died in the bombing that was from medford mass, And They had Her funeral Today And 1000 people showed up to make A wal, Look at This picture From Today

Old 22-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Master
You know what this is about? Baiting people to do something in retaliation to sue for. It's an usual family money making busine$$. Then there are the paid TV interviews. Unfortunately they might mistakenly call that gods provision and blessing on thier "ministry".
Old 23-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
I Know everyone Has A right To their own opinion, But how could you have Respect for Them? They hate gays, jews, catholics, Etc. I Think They can hate Whoever They want BUT going to a wake/funeral where people Are already Hurt, Upset and they pickit? Thats like no words For how discusting, Horrible and horendous They are. How dare They try To go to that little boy that Was 8 years olds Wake that died At The marathon And have The nerve To try to pickit. Or at A soliders Wake that Died fighting For the COUNTRY THEY LIVE IN and hold up sign saying They love IEDs and god Did It. I would love To get Them thrown Out of The country or locked up.

Honestly i am a mellow, calm Person, I never argue when someone has Their own opinion because to Each Is own, And i am always the mediator when anyone argues. So as i Am actually mad About This, and will argue that no One should respect them and in my opinion should Be arrested
I respect anyone who lives by their beliefs in the face of opposition. Doesn't mean I have to agree with them or like them.

Really I think it's a big show and somehting for people to point their finger at and say 'they are bad'. Kind of like how criminals torture sex offenders in prison, it makes us feel good about ourselves to have something external to point to, but really we're all full of hate.
Old 23-04-2013, 01:05 AM
MYFIGO

Two years ago, my son and his wife lost three of her family members to murder (by another family member) and were devastated by the tragedy. We were distraught to learn that the Westboro Baptist Church planned to picket the funeral.

They were contacted by a youth group who met and created a blockade so that the family would not be able to see the hate group. The law enforcement agencies were amazingly thoughtful and supportive.

We learned later that the Westboro Baptist Church did not show up after all but instead protested the funerals of a group of Amish children who perished in a fire a couple of hours away.

Whether they actually showed up or not, the emotional anguish they caused was great. Just the threat that they might show up was very damaging, but the outpouring of sympathy and love from strangers was very healing and far outweighed their hate.

I have watched with interest the two Grand-daughters of the Westboro Church who have recently left their families and the Church. I pray that they will find love and compassion, forgiveness and understanding to help them recover from being around such hatred and teachings having been raised in the Church. I also pray that others in the Church will find a softening of their hearts and learn that love and compassion is a better way of life.

If we allow them to stir anger and hatred in us, we are no better. Families who experience tragedy such as the Boston Bombing, 911, Katrina and many, many other events need our love and support for a very long time. Our efforts are far better spent loving and caring and supporting those who are hurting.
Old 23-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
If we allow them to stir anger and hatred in us, we are no better. Families who experience tragedy such as the Boston Bombing, 911, Katrina and many, many other events need our love and support for a very long time. Our efforts are far better spent loving and caring and supporting those who are hurting.
Wonderful!
Old 23-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Master
I agree about the love and all, but i also think that these low life's need to be shown that we don't like their filthy fundamentalism and dogmatic ways, thy need to realize this before they will ever stop doing what their doing, by just ignoring them lets them continue doing what their doing, like a cancer slowing growing slowly underneath a society that is trying to show love.
Old 23-04-2013, 03:12 AM
missrachel300

Srsly, imo, I think there are appropriate times and places for hate and anger when it comes to protecting people... and there are appropriate times and places for love... and you can do both, in a healthy way that benefits everyone. Like really, we are going to just love people who harass, murder and terrorize others... and where is that going to get us? You cant just make those kind of people show love and learn compassion by simply showing your own love to them... they will probably kill and torture you loonng before they ever figure out what healthy love and compassion are. lol.