Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
it's for both,Toolite.

I feel....my own idea it is for both.
New to spirit perhaps and for vistors such as myself.
I do believe I was taken there to witness what happens after death.
A 'half way house?'
That was what came to mind.....
Deepsea

I wish you the best. Please share your findings regarding death- afterlife. That would be interesting to hear.

My son's great grandma on his father's side has rose to the level of guide.. She gave me some messages for my ex-husband and did some edification with my son. Its powerful when they come..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 05-06-2012, 03:12 AM
Ascender
Ive been thinking alot lately about this thread. I think creating this place is quite simple to do. Think of it like connect the dots. If "you only have a place", that would only make two points for connection making a straight line when you connect the dots.

Now if "you have a place for them", this would create a third point of connection making a triangle. But not just a shape, a "surface area".
Old 05-06-2012, 10:17 AM
deepsea

I would say it is like an opening to this world and the next.
Those who have passed and those who haven't.
Like a halfway house.
We are not allowed to go any further than the 'meeting room'.
They are allowed to visit us here.
We are given proof that they still live.
Proof given perhaps to those do not believe or have no mediumnistics gifts to 'see' spirit or hear them.
The two worlds are but a dimension away from each other but do overlap occasionally

Deepsea
Old 05-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Toolite

Quote:
I would say it is like an opening to this world and the next.
Those who have passed and those who haven't.
Like a halfway house.
We are not allowed to go any further than the 'meeting room'.
They are allowed to visit us here.
We are given proof that they still live.
Proof given perhaps to those do not believe or have no mediumnistics gifts to 'see' spirit or hear them.
The two worlds are but a dimension away from each other but do overlap occasionally

Deepsea

Its powerful how God/Spirit reveals things to the Living in flesh.. All to help us..and help us to be a benefit to others living (flesh) and non-living in flesh.

Its powerful how God establish limits too.. For years I when being in spirit with an individual that was going to pass in flesh ..God would always bring me out before the flesh passed away.. Which this signifies many things.. As I grew spiritually God began showing me pieces of what happens for the afterlife.. To me its all in learning.. Spirit shows you so you can be a witness and share.

Everything Spirit does is wonderful and amazing.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:46 PM
deepsea

When I think back to my beginnings in spiritualism,my ignorance I realise how little I knew then.
Was quite shocked actually when was informed there was life after death.
I just couldn't believe it! Scorned it,actually.
Asked where we 'lived' and what this mystery place was called.
How far away was it?

But that belief grew into faith believing there was another 'dimension' near to us.
Then I began to have dreams showing me this 'place' where we went to after bodily death.
Deepsea
Old 07-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Toolite

Quote:
When I think back to my beginnings in spiritualism,my ignorance I realise how little I knew then.
Was quite shocked actually when was informed there was life after death.
I just couldn't believe it! Scorned it,actually.
Asked where we 'lived' and what this mystery place was called.
How far away was it?

But that belief grew into faith believing there was another 'dimension' near to us.
Then I began to have dreams showing me this 'place' where we went to after bodily death.
Deepsea

Thats true we are always learning and there is so much to learn in every direction.. lol.. I think the thing that was most devasting to me when I learned that we have free will in heaven too.. I originally thought was we passed away and made it to heaven we were made good..lol.. God made us good and took the ability to sin out of us.. So I would think I just had to be good best I could until I made it..lol.. but, as it turns out we always have free will even in spirit..

Everything Spirit does is amazing..

Old 07-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account
I haven't but it sounds lovely Deepsea especially meeting withyour friends and relatives. I hope one day I have an experience like that!
Old 07-06-2012, 05:45 PM
deepsea

I would say from what I have been told that it is not much different from here in the physical. But and a very big but! To look at it in the normal way as we would in visiting a different place on holiday,we admire the scenery,we love the brighter colours and many other features that perhaps we do not have where we live our normal lives,wouldn't we think 'Oh,wouldn't I love to live here?'

I would say that the spirit world is far different not only in brightness and colours but the way of life in spirit.
No food is needed,no doctors needed,we can swim without drowning and so on and so on

We can travel through thought.
Many other features as well that may not be known to us.

Deepsea
Old 08-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Toolite

Quote:
I would say from what I have been told that it is not much different from here in the physical. But and a very big but! To look at it in the normal way as we would in visiting a different place on holiday,we admire the scenery,we love the brighter colours and many other features that perhaps we do not have where we live our normal lives,wouldn't we think 'Oh,wouldn't I love to live here?'

I would say that the spirit world is far different not only in brightness and colours but the way of life in spirit.
No food is needed,no doctors needed,we can swim without drowning and so on and so on

We can travel through thought.
Many other features as well that may not be known to us.

Deepsea

I believe that we must evolve or reach a certain level to be able to stay in Heaven other than that we are made to re-incarnate to develop..

I've been before the throne and the first time.. was what taught me that the Light-Glory Of God is so bright..unbelievable bright..lol.

It is a good thing that whatever plagues the flesh is not a factor...and that to die in flesh doesnt hurt.. the transistion is seamless.. this part why souls dont realize they are dead..its done so smoothly and you dont feel the death of the flesh.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:04 AM
Master
I have never experienced this, when i meet up with loved ones passed over, it is always in a place of familiarity from my past or present.....or in a dreamscape location.....never in a room like you have described.....many blessings x