Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 08:39 PM
starlite

Lightbulb The Great White Brotherhood

Im seeking knowledge on The Great White Brotherhood. I have recently had many signs to suggest that i get to know about this spirit group. I am particularly interested in how they channel through to earth to make their guidance known. Can anybody help me, please?
Old 05-03-2006, 01:50 PM
EbonyShadows

You will see them mentioned often on articles of Ascension, the may also be mentioned in articles related to rossicrucians. www.spiritual.com has some articles on them i think.

Hope it helps.

Ebony-Rachel
Old 12-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Gandalf

STARLITE
I am told the White Brotherhood are attached to our church. I have been attending this church for 2 years now, have made much progress. The White brotherhood was mentioned in passing after on awareness class. I had the impression that they were our 'sponsors ' in some way. I will ask for you - will be attending awareness class tomorrow!
Old 12-03-2006, 09:13 PM
starlite

Hiya Gandolf

I have found out a little more info on the brotherhood since my original posting. I, like you maybe, first heard of the Great White Brotherhood at a local church. They surrounded our circle one awareness evening and the mediums taking the circle briefly mentioned of their presence when a sensitive and intelligent (!) man sitting made clear he had sensed their presence. I was a little disappointed that the mediums didn' t divulge much more information on this group. But perhaps that was all i needed. My curiousity became...

I have found out that this host of spirit (which i sense they are) are essentially very progressed souls that, rather than take their space in the celestial realms, choose to stay in dimensions relatively close to the earth plane. Their purpose is to oversee and commune with man in order that peace (heaven) is established on earth. Their are many rays to the brotherhood which all work on specific aspects: knowledge, healing, communication, etc (i'm still trying to work this bit out!).

Apparantly, (and i do really believe this) many famous people who have passed on (not to incarnate again) have become attuned with the brotherhood. The Da Vinci Code (not the best piece of written literature, i know, but a damn good page turner of a tool to spread awareness of truth) makes a lsit of old artists who placed signs of truth in their work. I truely believe shakespeare (a man of unequivical brilliance) has taken up his cosmic position within the brotherhood. His works really, when read with a descerning eye, are packed with the truth: oneness - the fusing of the male and female element within.

Anyway, i'd love to hear what they say at the church.

love and light as always,
starlite x
Old 13-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Gandalf

Starlite
Will talk to leaders of our church and get back to you! Wil be attending Wednesday evening!!

Gandalf xx
Old 15-03-2006, 07:11 PM
starlite

That will be interesting. Thank You.

It might also tickle your fancy to read the threads that Pounamu has posted regarding the brotherhood. It always helps to have an open mind.

Love and Light as always starlite
Old 03-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Kat

The Great White Brotherhood is also known as the Ascended Masters. Hope that helps some.

Old 09-04-2006, 09:31 AM
psychic sue

Why is everything so Masculine? The FATHERHOOD of God the BROTHERHOOD of man the Great White BROTHERHOOD. It annoys me a bit.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:01 PM
dreamer

Hi Sue,

I think there is a lot of feminine stuff like Mother Nature, Mother Earth, Mother of God? I just think that maybe there is something about masculine energy that makes it shout louder and push harder, a bit like rugby players in a bar, they annoy you, maybe even intimidate you but you wouldn't ever want to be them? But i know what you mean, it's quite arrogant in an thoughtless way.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:29 AM
psychic sue

Don't you think though that the mother/feminie aspect has been supressed for so long? Hope this changes in the Age of Aquarius!
Closed Thread