Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

View Poll Results: Crop circles are made by?
Aliens. 8 44.44%
Thunderstorms. 0 0%
man-made. 8 44.44%
I didn't really think about it. 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-06-2011, 06:15 PM
astroboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research17.html

If all the crop circles are made by hoaxsters all over the world then they must be mathematicians. astronomers and widely read on religions, spirituality and other 'woolly' subjects as well.

Precisely. No one has ever found a crop circle which is a disaster. All of them are perfected in every detail.
Old 16-06-2011, 07:43 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Heres the thing....

There are some, that are made by man. You can tell because the wheat is broken near the bottom. ITs dead and doesnt come back.

There are some that are unexplained, and cant be replicated, becasue the wheat isnt broken, its bent, and still intact, and ends up standing back up and growing after. And out of these ones all of them reflect some sort fo natural pattern and or sacred geometry

So id have to say its both ( which isnt in the poll )

I guess holding the stick from the middle is probably a good idea, I don't
know why it didn't occur to me to put the option "both" in the poll.

But I guess each option represents mostly the selection in it not 100%, what would be your choice then?
Old 16-06-2011, 07:50 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy
Precisely. No one has ever found a crop circle which is a disaster. All of them are perfected in every detail.

There is saying we have here: " It's not chemistry." it is used to express how somethings are presumed as difficult while they are not.
Old 16-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Heres the thing....

There are some, that are made by man. You can tell because the wheat is broken near the bottom. ITs dead and doesnt come back.

There are some that are unexplained, and cant be replicated, becasue the wheat isnt broken, its bent, and still intact, and ends up standing back up and growing after. And out of these ones all of them reflect some sort fo natural pattern and or sacred geometry

So id have to say its both ( which isnt in the poll )

The wheat bends or breaks depending on the specific technique used in creating the crop circle, coupled with the crop in question. The right combination causes the crop to bend (Because it becomes entangled with itself) as its laid flat.

The end result being, some crop circles the crop is bent, in others its broken. Both are still man made.
Old 16-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Master
I just can't understand how people can believe aliens decide to come here out of all the planets and galaxies in the universe,
then always manage to land in some crop fields of an unsuspecting farmer, then always use some symbols that are familiar to us, and make sure they don't get captured or caught..

I mean, It's all so far fetched.

Why don't they just appear with their spaceships in the streets of the cities? Why is it all so ''secret'' and ''hidden'' just like all the other alternative phenomena..??

It's just like Sagan said.. ''When we turn on the lights a little.. the ghosts vanish. They are shy, we're told..and some of us believe it''

I would not be surprised if there have never been aliens on earth, and that all of this is just modern mythology.
Old 16-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Mind's Eye

Maybe this will help;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibDhDA2xHcs
Old 16-06-2011, 09:55 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
I just can't understand how people can believe aliens decide to come here out of all the planets and galaxies in the universe,
then always manage to land in some crop fields of an unsuspecting farmer, then always use some symbols that are familiar to us, and make sure they don't get captured or caught..

I mean, It's all so far fetched.

Why don't they just appear with their spaceships in the streets of the cities? Why is it all so ''secret'' and ''hidden'' just like all the other alternative phenomena..??

It's just like Sagan said.. ''When we turn on the lights a little.. the ghosts vanish. They are shy, we're told..and some of us believe it''

I would not be surprised if there have never been aliens on earth, and that all of this is just modern mythology.

As I have mentioned in the skeptics view: Because "Circle Makers" work at night, or else they get harassed.
Old 16-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Prokopton

The big, interconnected crop circles with new age geometry are man-made... and since they have so many admirers they are probably a tidy moneyspinner for someone.

But a couple of much older crop circles... I have no idea. They were different, not so spectacular, and they actually appeared as far back as the 17th c. A few of the very beginning circles in the current craze seemed to be of that type. On those, it's anyone's guess (although it's not aliens IMO). But now the fake ones are all you see.

Some records of those older ones here.
Old 17-06-2011, 05:34 AM
astroboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye

Some of the designs (blueprints of a tetrahedron) are so intricate that they will beat the Mona Lisa and Whistler's Mother. How could anyone make it over night? Thanks for the music too, Mind's Eye.
Old 17-06-2011, 06:05 AM
astroboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokopton
The big, interconnected crop circles with new age geometry are man-made... and since they have so many admirers they are probably a tidy moneyspinner for someone.

But a couple of much older crop circles... I have no idea. They were different, not so spectacular, and they actually appeared as far back as the 17th c. A few of the very beginning circles in the current craze seemed to be of that type. On those, it's anyone's guess (although it's not aliens IMO). But now the fake ones are all you see.

Some records of those older ones here.

Amazing find, Prokopton.