Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Your take on what this was

Hi, I wanted to get people's take on if this was astral projection or. It. Last night while I was laying down, and from what has happened to me before I experienced sleep paralysis. On the other occasions this has happened I was able to leave my body and float in my room but I was carrying fear so I never left my room. From the advice of others on here on this occasion I focused myself and stayed calm. I left my body floated in my room, the first time I just reentered my body right away but I lifted myself again and I was met by a "person" at first I flew towards him and he went outside my house, and then something amazing happened, unlike the other times I followed and began "speaking" to him. He was aware that I was new at this and guided me, as we flew off I was looking around and could see many other "people". As we flew he was saying that this is significant and because it's an end of a cycle is why I was able to join, during the flying I seemed to really understand but thinking after words I'm trying to understand. Also the letters "WD" and he said I should find my number which I'm not sure what means. He seemed very helpful and kind. Also everything seemed so light and open. I felt a great connection to everything around me. Not to long after that I was jolted back into my body and just sat there for a few minutes thinking about what I just experienced. At first I thought this is just a dream but it was so vivid and I felt so invigorated. Even at this moment I can still easily remember the experience. Would love others take on this. Thank you.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator
It sounds like an astral projection. The cause of the feeling that it might have just been a dream (when you came back) might have been some 'mushiness' in conscious awareness. I have found that sometimes a fully conscious astral projection or Out of body experience can turn a bit dream-like if full consciousness fades out.
I think that might be caused by a long projection when you are inexperienced in holding onto conscious focus for a long time when out of body. I think that is what happens regarding myself anyway. Maybe you should focus on short projections until you have built up a stronger mental concentration, and take it from there?