Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 09-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Ascender
I need advice

I need some advice on somthing that is going on in my curent life. I always, always been loyal to the God and goddess Osiris and Isis. But for years as well I had this closes with another God Anubis. For years I have worked with him. He has been with me with ups and downs. He has shown me a whole other side to not just him self, but the Devine as well. He was there for my greatest fall yet, losing my last friend who I had trusted whole heartedly. Well years ago, when I first begain this path Osiris and Isis had taken me in under their wing. They said they will alow me to honour them if I also do so with their son. For a while I thought they ment Anubis. Well the first time I met him, I felt this deep deep bond. Our bond was so grate I could feel what he feels and able to pick up on his thoughts. We were like the magical bffs people dream of. Well as of late I found out I was suppose to be with Horus and not him. I did felt some guilt and I even asked him in a lucid dream and I felt he wasn't to happy. I really wanted to see the Anubis that I know so well and love, so I asked him what I could do. And he said for me to go with Horus. The thing is I do love Horus and enjoy his company but I don't know what's wrong with me but all my soul can think about is Anubis.
Last night I decided to have a little day dream to my self. Thinking it's just me who is see this. Well I was only five minutes in when I picked up Anubis and he said "We had talked about this." I felt sort of shocked but mainly sad. I can't descib what it is like to feel the way I do. And I know it is Anubis. After working with him for so many years it's only second nature to feel him so clear and close. But why now of all times is he pushing me away and acting the way he does? I really want to understand and fix it if I can. It's a little much for me to say this, but I love him. It's not like I don't love Horus it's just Anubis is my other half almost. :(
Old 13-07-2016, 05:28 AM
Lepus

Hello Zoclora,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoclora
I need some advice on somthing that is going on in my curent life. I always, always been loyal to the God and goddess Osiris and Isis. But for years as well I had this closes with another God Anubis. For years I have worked with him. He has been with me with ups and downs. He has shown me a whole other side to not just him self, but the Devine as well. He was there for my greatest fall yet, losing my last friend who I had trusted whole heartedly. Well years ago, when I first begain this path Osiris and Isis had taken me in under their wing. They said they will alow me to honour them if I also do so with their son. For a while I thought they ment Anubis. Well the first time I met him, I felt this deep deep bond. Our bond was so grate I could feel what he feels and able to pick up on his thoughts. We were like the magical bffs people dream of. Well as of late I found out I was suppose to be with Horus and not him. I did felt some guilt and I even asked him in a lucid dream and I felt he wasn't to happy. I really wanted to see the Anubis that I know so well and love, so I asked him what I could do. And he said for me to go with Horus. The thing is I do love Horus and enjoy his company but I don't know what's wrong with me but all my soul can think about is Anubis.
Last night I decided to have a little day dream to my self. Thinking it's just me who is see this. Well I was only five minutes in when I picked up Anubis and he said "We had talked about this." I felt sort of shocked but mainly sad. I can't descib what it is like to feel the way I do. And I know it is Anubis. After working with him for so many years it's only second nature to feel him so clear and close. But why now of all times is he pushing me away and acting the way he does? I really want to understand and fix it if I can. It's a little much for me to say this, but I love him. It's not like I don't love Horus it's just Anubis is my other half almost. :(

I, as a Pagan, don't honor any particular deity from a pantheon. Thus, I don't have much to offer on this topic and just thought of bringing this thread back to surface for others to view.

Perhaps you should heed his words and never look back?

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 19-07-2016, 04:29 AM
Master

There may be a reason that you're being asked to align yourself with Horus. As we progress on our spiritual journey we sometimes change and/or different deities may come into our lives to help us with something or teach us certain things.

Perhaps give Horus a chance for a while, you may gain a lot from the experience