Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 12-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Anger at the Divine

I have an ailment that has turned my life upside down. I never handled stress well, and this has taken me to the edge. I'm angry at God and resent him. I don't know what to do about this. I fear its only going to get worse.

NF
Old 12-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Suspended
Knower
I would rephrase "Anger at the Divine" as "Anger for the Wretched"
Old 12-06-2016, 12:55 PM
What did God do?

But, it is good you would like to express yourself and discuss it here.

Everything thing that happens to me...the good, the bad, and the ugly ...I know I created all by my lonesome.
Dunno if that helps you any.

There is a reason for everything, this I know...I personally have to dive deep to see the
wonderful lesson in everything that happens to me...whether I was born with an 'issue' or whatever...but,
knowing about past lives and God's perfect System for learning and growing helps me.

I have read places that for a person to choose a hardship in this life, shows they are a strong and advanced soul...consciously,
choosing to grow even faster here in the 'school' called Earth life.
People are just not aware they themselves discussed with 'wiser ones' how they could live another life here...
that would benefit them the most.

'Journey of Souls' by Micheal Newton was an insightful book.

Take care, NF

Oh, remember the wise words of Job...that which I have feared has come upon me.
What we fear or dwell on in our thoughts...comes to us or manifests....it's just how the Universe works.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I just fear what will happen to me. I don't handle things well, I react with bitterness and anger, all stemmed in fear. I read things about the afterlife and I fear that all this negativity will follow me, and if people like Swedenborg are correct, it will be my forever.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Master

Hi NightFlight,

So change what is ultimately a self-destructive attitude.
There is a risk of creating a self-fulfilling prophesy, because energy follows thought. Being angry at God is literally working against the most aware and empowered part of oneself. If that's true, what hope could anyone possibly have?

Change your resources to what is aligned with true needs. Stress is a misalignment of intentions/attitudes/actions.
Don't read the negative stories that create expectations about what might be in the 'next life'. Read what inspires and actually facilitates positive change in this life.

Be practical.

~ J
Old 12-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Hi NightFlight,

So change what is ultimately a self-destructive attitude.
There is a risk of creating a self-fulfilling prophesy, because energy follows thought. Being angry at God is literally working against the most aware and empowered part of oneself. If that's true, what hope could anyone possibly have?

Change your resources to what is aligned with true needs. Stress is a misalignment of intentions/attitudes/actions.
Don't read the negative stories that create expectations about what might be in the 'next life'. Read what inspires and actually facilitates positive change in this life.

Be practical.

~ J

I agree with you; I am fighting myself ultimately. If I could find a cure for this fatigue though, or a way to not be as affected by it, I would be so much better. Its hard to be positive (for me anyway) when I am so tired. I don't know how I'm going to live with this ailment.
Old 17-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFlight
I have an ailment that has turned my life upside down. I never handled stress well, and this has taken me to the edge. I'm angry at God and resent him. I don't know what to do about this. I fear its only going to get worse.

NF
Even if you are angry at the divine one it means that you still believe and are still thinking about him, or else you would have gone 'this sucks, god doesn't even exist, I'm outta here' - think about it.

This is the only thought that keeps me going during times like these.

There's one thing though, God knows who you are and what you feel...oh the innumerous times I have told god to go screw himself and the innumerous times He's told me that's how the universe was made.

In the end, God just goes 'there, there my child...'

All the best.
Old 17-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Lorelyen

All this about "him". So bloomin' sexist. My god isn't a he!
I mean, blimey, I wouldn't let that Abrahamic one anywhere near me!

Old 17-06-2016, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
All this about "him". So bloomin' sexist. My god isn't a he!
I mean, blimey, I wouldn't let that Abrahamic one anywhere near me!

Neither would I, but an attractive, virile and potent Hindu deity on the other hand...

I've also worshipped Kali...and both Siva and Kali together in that whole "God is genderless thing'...but for me God will always be a dude and Freud is always gonna be Freud. LOL
Old 17-06-2016, 01:21 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFlight

NF

I'm so sorry about your ailment! So much love to you.

It's definitely the fear, love. Fear only incites anger when you feel so out of control. Sometimes it's pointless to tell someone to just get over their fear because that's not how the human condition works. We are better served by enacting certain processes and certain steps to get us to a place of understanding and complete faith that all things are as they should be and we have nothing to worry about no matter what!

Perhaps a bit of self-care (I don't mean physical) and 'soul-care' is in order. Questions seem to work for a lot of people. 1. What am I angry about? 2. Why does it anger me? 3. Why do I blame God? 4. Is there any blame to be had? 5. Is blame necessary? 6. Why am I angry at God? 7. Why am I angry at myself? 8. What am I afraid of? And so on and so forth. You have answered some of these questions. But when you really sit in the answers to these questions, they could be quite revealing and cleansing. Although they won't completely rid you of your fear or anger, they may be a stepping stone towards being a little bit more ok.

I'm sure that for the human being, dying is just as scary as living is for the soul. It is impossible for you to know what it is like until you have experienced it, but it is possible for you not to be afraid of it albeit very difficult for many of us. I can only tell you that you need not fear, love and hope that, that truth reaches you.

The anger is human...the fear is human, and sometimes it is necessary to help us recognize and even reestablish our own faith. There are certain events in our lives that may lead us to the understanding that God may not have any control over what is currently happening to us, and that God doesn't do things to us - God may simply be there as a support system and as a beacon for our faith. To let us know that divinity is real...sometimes enigmatic and misunderstood, but always there and always patient and understanding, and waiting to guide us and help us when we need it. To let you know that all is well and as it should be and that you will be healed. Your fear cannot be completely taken away but it can be quelled with your own trust that the divine is there and is not the cause of your illness. Where there is trust, there is no fear. Blame is not necessary, as it will not change the present or the future. Besides, it only facilitates anger, which causes more useless stress, which can impede the healing process.

I hope that you get to a place where getting better is your only focus, and where you allow yourself to be supported by your divinity. I'm so sorry you have to go through this, love. There are no words to make it better, but...I hope that my words and the words of others help you in some way.

Feel better, love. That is all.