Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Your 'research' specifically, because it contradicts everything I have personally learned and what I know to be true. Disease exists and one does not get to argue against that what is objective.

I can try to show you some specific studies as there are so many illustrating how nature heals and the opposite does the opposite, but you'll have to be less vague about discounting everything I've said because that's simply impossible. there is not one study saying everything I said is the reality, I pieced a lot of different puzzles together to come to the conclusion, but thank God it is the accurate conclusion.

Disease only exists as far as it is the condition of the body being given too much of what it doesn't want, not enough of what it does want, and failing to function properly as a result.

well Trinity I have a couple other unpopular threads where I criticize many of the foods that your alkaline example may've been consuming, and proper food combining is critical as well because the body, although capable, is not designed to consume numerous different things at once ideally. Oxygenating factors of food also come into play and most of the acidifying foods are deoxygenating too. There are different variables, but essentially disease is an acidic condition. too much alkalinity is bad too, but that's the side we've got to err on. and if you look at what creates acid vs alkalinity the picture is clearer. also some conditions are severe and either require very strict diet (mono-meals of certain fruits for instance) and/or the addition of other healing substances like herbs. but anyways if you eat a bunch of things at once that don't go well together, even if all of them are alkalizing, you can still result with acidity because for example fruit digests super quickly and starches or proteins typically take several hours if not longer.. and require different digestive mediums and conditions. If you eat fruit or a fast digesting food too closely together with a different one, then the fruit can ferment and foods putrefy and rot, etc.. cuz they need some sort of peace and respect to digest as well as they should.

I've tried to insist it's about honoring nature all in all, and part of that involves what the human body is designed to do the best. Simplicity is a hard lesson for me which my long posts might've hinted at, but it seems to be the tone of this planet.. well that and of course elaborate insane creativity as nature is also evident of, but we have to start with simplicity to have the capacity to express and appreciate higher levels of creativity. One of my other threads is titled Fruit of the Gods and the other Fruitarianism and hopefully I've mentioned in this one that humans appear to be designed as frugivores and that it's the highest evolved and most beneficial food. If your psychic couple example followed mono-meal fruitarianism then I'll be surprised. but I also wonder how the "cancer went into remission" to begin with if it wasn't from the switch to alkaline foods. If you look at foods it's just clear that most of the sickening ones are on the acidic side, or they create that state in the body. I also have to inquire about working out, because while exercise is awesome, the simple fact about that is most exercise actually creates acidity in the body so special care must be taken even there. You know how exercise works and the creation is something called lactic acid? it's more acid the body has to deal with detoxifying, though physical activity can have wonderful benefits too. but for really sick people the focus should be on repairing the organs and lymphatic system aka the immune system which is responsible for marshaling out the waste or acidity.

There is so much to learn about this topic but I honestly don't see any of you trying to learn from or with me and that's why I started the thread. I welcome questions and attempts at argument but not based on refusal to even examine the subject matter, which is for the body's ability to defeat disease, which we do see happening all the time. There are just more ideal conditions for this to happen, and amazing, yet simple, things to understand about the processes of disease and healing. I am sorry that I am apparently incapable of wording this stuff in ways that is more understandable and I'm sorry that my tone seems unpleasant, it's just exhausting responding to people posting in my thread who try to discount and discredit the information I'm sharing without even having examined the hours and days and years of material I have. I didn't come up with this overnight, I've believed a lot of what you believed until I learned the awesomer truth and I am so grateful I've been able to do that, and I can't stand senseless suffering so that's why I made threads like this. I'm sorry if you can't see that and won't see the facts and think it's a crime for me to share how divinely the human body is designed and what it needs to function ideally. and I'm sorry that was a super run-on sentence. I'm just here to try and help people learn about healing and share the life-changing information I've been lucky to finally find after all my years of searching.I now understand pain and things like disease and the opposite which is our birth-right. I understand how it may seem offensive given the sickening culture we have and how most businesses thrive on disease, but they also create it and they are not what belongs or makes sense here.

God or whomever didn't create a faulty disease-ridden human specimen. that only happens when humankind deviates from his/its divine plan. It is nearly impossible to figure out exactly what that plan is, but there are clues. Such as what food is the most desirable and easiest to eat and even freely given? what food can commonly be harvested without destroying the entire plant and what food is the most delicious in its natural state? what foods have the highest water content? the water in fresh food is specially structured in a way that is most beneficial to the body.. and what food is the most appealing to the eye? some fruit doesn't even look that pretty (albeit interesting) yet is a treasure to behold when opened. If you are amidst a garden of eden or whatever paradise you choose, what food do you think would be plentiful and the main diet of choice? I think nature speaks for itself as do our senses which are designed to appreciate these brightly colored juicy treats which are in actuality highly nourishing and full of nutrition mankind hasn't even discovered yet. and I know modern culture pushes fruit aside but it also promotes a lot of terrible things so is it any wonder?

Again I'm not saying fruit is the only food we should eat for the rest of our lives in this world we've got today, but it is the only food that makes perfect sense, and our bodies are designed to mainly eat it, if you compare us to other species of carnivore, herbivore, omnivore, frugivore, etc.. We are unlike any other species but yet we are similar to all other living creatures here, and None of the others can even survive on cooked or processed foods.. and man's "disease" suggests we have that in common
Old 28-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I can try to show you some specific studies as there are so many illustrating how nature heals and the opposite does the opposite, but you'll have to be less vague about discounting everything I've said because that's simply impossible. there is not one study saying everything I said is the reality, I pieced a lot of different puzzles together to come to the conclusion, but thank God it is the accurate conclusion.

Disease only exists as far as it is the condition of the body being given too much of what it doesn't want, not enough of what it does want, and failing to function properly as a result.

I can already tell your specific studies are no less flawed than Christian science or any flat earth fiddle faddle. Those people, like you, dedicated possibly even whole parts of their lives to research based on faulty scientific studies, even going so far as claiming to be backed by mainstream science. And for what end? As I said before, I KNOW what disease is because I've seen and experienced it up-close. Have you? Other than browsing the web? It is extremely disrespectful to use your 'studies' to make assumptions on people who suffer or have suffered the most horrid diseases without even knowing anything about their lives. It cannot be helped that you are misguided, but I hope you are at least wise enough to realise you aren't helping anyone with all of this. It may be the truth to you, and that's okay. Just don't shove your own personal truth down the throat of others. That's my only advice to you, but see if I care if you take it or not.
Old 28-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Seeker
At least it's kind of a smart way to be attituded like this. The best immune comes from this kind of self-view, pretty much like.
Old 28-11-2018, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I can already tell your specific studies are no less flawed than Christian science or any flat earth fiddle faddle. Those people, like you, dedicated possibly even whole parts of their lives to research based on faulty scientific studies, even going so far as claiming to be backed by mainstream science. And for what end? As I said before, I KNOW what disease is because I've seen and experienced it up-close. Have you? Other than browsing the web? It is extremely disrespectful to use your 'studies' to make assumptions on people who suffer or have suffered the most horrid diseases without even knowing anything about their lives. It cannot be helped that you are misguided, but I hope you are at least wise enough to realise you aren't helping anyone with all of this. It may be the truth to you, and that's okay. Just don't shove your own personal truth down the throat of others. That's my only advice to you, but see if I care if you take it or not.

I can guarantee that the disease you've witnessed was caused by the things I am saying it is, deviation and deprivation of nature. I'm confused why it is so difficult for a human, especially one on a spiritual forum, to see that humans are divine creations with amazing healing ability. it really comes down to common sense. when you get a cut, what happens? it heals.. when you get a fracture or sprain or broken bone, what happens? it heals.. when you succumb to injury or harm it heals, unless the body is interfered with too much by some deviation or deprivation of nature, then it is unable to carry on with its innate natural abilities, of healing. but healing is the natural order.

I am here to share what things are shown to heal, and what things are known to harm. and it boils down to the simple formula of nature and anti-nature. I'm tired of being accused of being self-righteous for standing up for the truth of nature and we humans' born abilities to heal. and I am not going to pretend that disease is just a magical thing that just happens to happen, it isn't. there is evidence to support both sides of what I am asserting, and oh yeah guess what? of all the people in this thread attacking and insulting me, that's about all you're doing besides insulting nature and God's divine plans. because you haven't done the research and you're clearly unwilling to even look open-eyed, minded, or hearted at a minute of material I could provide, let alone do any research about the right things on your own.. so I've had enough of your nonsense and the truth is the truth whether or not you're willing to look at it or for it.

I'm not going to apologize for trying to enlighten people about the wonderful truths I've learned. and I've learned terrible ones too.. mostly about how insane it is that diseases and such continue when we have access to the important information that can help stop them. but people who have the chance to learn the information and refuse to, or worse yet, fight and insult the people trying to help them gain it, are the biggest problem.. ignorance is only so much of an excuse, willful ignorance is the worst disgrace. if that's what you want then suit yourself because I have tried and I have better things to do than sit here trying to defend myself and the incredible laws of nature to people who don't even care enough to open their minds or eyes a little. unlike you I'm open to learning more so I think I'll do that instead of stay here battling your demons. if you want to get over the lies you've been told and the hurt that they've caused you and those you've cared about, let me know because I never give up on anyone. but I've had enough time wasted on this silliness now
Old 29-11-2018, 08:15 AM
Master
The thing about ailments / disease is that there can be different causes for what is experienced so for some no matter what one does one cannot cure the symptoms . One cannot cure the symptoms because the symptoms are present by design and are mean't to be experienced .

It really depends on each individual, that is also why one person can get better and another not .

Some entertain an illness in order to help others around them grow in their sufferings, some entertain illnesses through an unhealthy lifestyle, or what I would call negative thinking .

It's by not by chance that certain people get well and others that don't .

When the tide is too strong it is better go with it rather than swim against it .

That's not to say that fighting against the current is futile, it again really boils down to where a person is at within themselves .

Some do require the battle of all battles to experience in order to feel the victory whereas some require the experience of surrendering and letting things go and letting things be .

Each to their own on this score and that is why healing / suffering / illnesses will seem to be a moving target always because what is for one is not for another even when there appears to be the same conditions .

There are rarely the same conditions that are for one and another .

x daz x
Old 29-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I can guarantee that the disease you've witnessed was caused by the things I am saying it is, deviation and deprivation of nature. I'm confused why it is so difficult for a human, especially one on a spiritual forum, to see that humans are divine creations with amazing healing ability. it really comes down to common sense. when you get a cut, what happens? it heals.. when you get a fracture or sprain or broken bone, what happens? it heals.. when you succumb to injury or harm it heals, unless the body is interfered with too much by some deviation or deprivation of nature, then it is unable to carry on with its innate natural abilities, of healing. but healing is the natural order.

I am here to share what things are shown to heal, and what things are known to harm. and it boils down to the simple formula of nature and anti-nature. I'm tired of being accused of being self-righteous for standing up for the truth of nature and we humans' born abilities to heal. and I am not going to pretend that disease is just a magical thing that just happens to happen, it isn't. there is evidence to support both sides of what I am asserting, and oh yeah guess what? of all the people in this thread attacking and insulting me, that's about all you're doing besides insulting nature and God's divine plans. because you haven't done the research and you're clearly unwilling to even look open-eyed, minded, or hearted at a minute of material I could provide, let alone do any research about the right things on your own.. so I've had enough of your nonsense and the truth is the truth whether or not you're willing to look at it or for it.

I'm not going to apologize for trying to enlighten people about the wonderful truths I've learned. and I've learned terrible ones too.. mostly about how insane it is that diseases and such continue when we have access to the important information that can help stop them. but people who have the chance to learn the information and refuse to, or worse yet, fight and insult the people trying to help them gain it, are the biggest problem.. ignorance is only so much of an excuse, willful ignorance is the worst disgrace. if that's what you want then suit yourself because I have tried and I have better things to do than sit here trying to defend myself and the incredible laws of nature to people who don't even care enough to open their minds or eyes a little. unlike you I'm open to learning more so I think I'll do that instead of stay here battling your demons. if you want to get over the lies you've been told and the hurt that they've caused you and those you've cared about, let me know because I never give up on anyone. but I've had enough time wasted on this silliness now

I didn't notice anyone insult anyone else, and you give out some good information, but are still susceptible to being wrong, and none of us knows everything. Even the greatest healer here can't be sure of the causes because kamma history is very long and deep. However, just about anyone would benefit greatly, and many will no longer need medications, many will be healed of their ailments, by taking a really clean diet that provides all the nutrients - And most of our modern ailments would be prevented through whole food eating and physical activity. This has been demonstrated beyond doubt.

However, the complexity of the human condition, physical, psychological, spiritual and social/environmental is a big multifaceted picture, and healing occurs on many different levels.