Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 05-04-2015, 06:49 AM
Master
Yep, pretty much. If it were easy it really wouldn't be worth doing in the long run. Quite impressive doing it without prior experience. Once those get easier you can always add 5lbs ankle weights.

Happy Easter
Old 07-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Master
Hope you had a pleasant Easter ocean...thanks, this Sunday is Easter for the Orthodox.

Funny you should mention the ankle weights, I had some heavy boots on yesterday and did quite a few kilometers in them, not intentionally, it just happened that way...now my legs are killing me.
No spring chicken, so it really is more difficult in practice...:O

I doubt I could lift a leg in them ankle thingies...not at the present moment anyway...ouch.
Old 13-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godwin
1. Leg lifts 2. plank 3. crunch are The exercise to reduce the belly fat.
These exercise can be performed on the floor with an exercise mat. For the six pack abs, a person has not only strengthened their abs by performing exercises, but also follow a diet and workout routine that help him to have a low body fat and help to visible abdominal muscles.

Hi Godwin and welcome to the forum. I agree with all 3 things you listed for getting strong or flat abs. I do 150 sits ups every day in varying forms as well as the plank and leg lifts. I supplement this floor work out with either cardio one day alternating with weight lifting the next. I feel better and fit in my clothes better today than I did 20 years ago.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
As a trainer of fighters for over 39 years now...I have learned that doing crunches merely build the abdominal cavity and that being able to 'see' those abs is more related to one's diet, not just eliminating the fat but also....controlling one's salt and sugar intake as that is what creates that puffy look on one's body, the accumulation of water in the tissues.

And another method that I have shared with Olympic trainers is to....add a dumbbell, approx. 25-50 ilbs. behind one's neck as you do your crunches.

Generally, doing 3 sets of 20 reps.

The essence of training....."Sequence & Timing".

Happy training, my friend.

In Light & Harmony The Taoist
Old 06-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Master
abs are made in the kitchen, as they say

you can work out the muscles with various exercises, but you'll never see them unless you get rid of the fat that's covering them. which requires eating a caloric deficit.

my apologies if someone else already posted this, I didn't read through all the responses lol.