Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-07-2018, 06:43 AM
Pathfinder
Melahin
Quote:
I also might get that when you feel uncertain about yourself you sometimes try to do everything to prove that you are right, even when there is no one to prove yourself to.

I want to say here, that it was not my intention to disparage any in this Forum with that last post. On the other hand, as I stated in my first post... I don't like games at the expense of others, at all. I am rather old and grumpy and have very little patience left in these matters. So, generally, if I am going to be here, I will call that out. Every time.

I also want to say that I realize that my first post here in this thread was aggressive. I meant it to be. In truth, I came back to Spiritual Forums to follow/witness some wonderful and awesome work being done here, in a dusty little room within these Halls. I often stop and browse the threads. Which is how I picked up on a nasty, nasty, nasty, little piece of work... lurking here and there. And how I wound up in this particular thread. The 'aggression' was me Powering up for that particular Spiritual Challenge/Battle. In the end, that one is gone from these Halls and we're still here. So.

'A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.'

Melahin
Quote:
Magdna thanks for your answer. I believe I might get it. I find that the the more complex my question is, the more difficult it becomes to translate it into something tangible. So I have started asking questions that can be answered with a simple yes or no at some point I probably will get bored with it, and move on to something deeper... haha

I guess what I am trying to say without dragging you down the Rabbit Hole is this.

We, as in 'this' humanity, have a tendency to think it's all about us. It is our habit, though not necessarily inherent in our Nature. We view every thought, emotion, and experience, as in how it connects to us as individuals and us as a race of Beings. How does this effect us... or more specifically, how does this effect me. We have become so adept at solidifying 'reality' to our liking that we have effectively cut ourselves off from ... well ... anything else. As individuals and as a race of Beings.

But reality is not solid matter. Reality is concept. And this reality is Our concept. It has nothing to do with ... no connection to ... Other Beings.

The Universe is a very busy place. We are NOT the Center with everything revolving around us.

I like this Quote very much

Trinitydown
Quote:
Sorry to inform you, but the Universe doesn't care how successful you are either--when it comes down to the end, You Yourself will become your own judge and jury.

So, if The Universe is specifically talking to us... there's a reason. Which is most probably not, all about us.

In order to understand what The Universe is really saying, we are going to have to step out of our reality and into theirs.

On their terms.

Okay, I thought I owed you a better explanation of my words.

Now is the time to Stand up and be Counted for we are being watched by the Spirit World -- Joanna Shenandoah
Old 12-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Master

@magdna thanks. Seems like the answer to what I specifically asked. And I agree if The Universe speaks to us it might not be all about us at all Maybe I am fine with that because I am no longer a firm believer in free will, and that allows me to step out of our reality and into theirs. though I am probably only dipping my toes into its stream... ?

Thanks for your time and your generosity. You do feel a bit more calm now than in your first post btw.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Master
Free will is for those who still have to choose which path they will take.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Pathfinder
Melahin
Quote:
Maybe I am fine with that because I am no longer a firm believer in free will, and that allows me to step out of our reality and into theirs. though I am probably only dipping my toes into its stream... ?

Rah nam
Quote:
Free will is for those who still have to choose which path they will take.

There have been a lot of interesting thoughts on Free Will in this thread and others in this Forum. Really thought provoking.

Maybe this is another case of separating 'Our' view/interpretation vs 'Universal' view/Truths. It is something I had not thought to much about until these threads, so I do intake and learn... and it is much appreciated. In the end, I pretty much agree with both of these statements. Which leads me back to this statement.

Trinitydown
Quote:
Sorry to inform you, but the Universe doesn't care how successful you are either--when it comes down to the end, You Yourself will become your own judge and jury.

Free Will = Self Responsibility.

Instead of a vague sense of an Absolute Truth as a Human Being, that we have Free Will and it is God Given... It would state that we are Self-Responsible for our choices and the end result/s of these choices. As individuals first and always... and eventually and inevitably as a group. Yes, I like that interpretation.

Rah nam, I agree with the premise of your statement... Where we vary is in the statement that One Path is a choice you make and if you stick with it you have 'Chosen a Path'. In my thinking there are myriad, possibly uncountable, Paths. Each Path eventual branches leading to the next choice, which leads to another Path which eventually branches and leads to another choice, which leads to another Path which eventually branches... into Infinity... The Truths that lie along theses Paths and Choices are, in the end, unknowable until we Walk them. So, we can only enter each Path armed with what we have learned from the Path we are leaving and a basic 'Intent'.

I'm open though.

Melahin
Quote:
You do feel a bit more calm now than in your first post btw.

Oh yes. Brahahahaa. It is not my general Nature to come at something so aggressively. Quite out of character actually. But, I was defending a Friend and Mentor and I will fight to the death for someone I care about... In those cases I have a habit of 'reacting' and worrying about the consequences and the cost later. None of which anyone on this Forum could have known.

In fact... 'Speaking of Angels', The only personal experiences I have had with these Beings is in these exact circumstances... I have met these Angels 3 times, when they have stepped in to extract me from the results of challenging when I should have been running. I can definitely state that They were NOT happy about it.

Now is the time to Stand up and be Counted for we are being watched by the Spirit World -- Joanna Shenandoah
Old 13-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Master
On the subject of Free Will and "Universal Truth"

I like to state, I have no interest in forming or changing anyone's view.
To me, coming to a forum like this one, is more link sitting in a waiting room taking the phone out and playing a game of solitaire.
I will not answer any posts if my HS asks me not to or to stay out of a thread. And here we are at the subject of Free Will.
What is Free Will? I only can give my understanding or view of it, the way I understand it, from my view point. Without going into the development stages of a spirit/soul, which are not the same but intimately linked, I like to point out most spirit/souls that are taking part in the development stage within this reality, are here to first experience separation and secondly choose their path, toward the light/service to others/free or unhindered development or toward the dark/service to self/ control.

Who chooses? And here it becomes difficult for some, to see if we have Free Will or not. As long we don't understand who and what we are, we might come to the conclusion the personality (body/mind/spirit) has no choice, and choices are made for us, the personality. Once we fully, not just understand, but sens and feel, feel the connections and have unhindered access to all parts of our Self, we will know that it is We who make this choice.
Yes, the personality can rebel and run around in circles for some time, this matter little to the soul. It sits back, figuratively speaking, and takes it all in. It has no time, since it exists in no-time.

At the end I like to add, at this point in time within this reality there are many millions if not hundreds of millions of spirits/ souls to assist in the transition. Many of them come from a density of 5D and above. They have made their choice, sometimes eons ago, to be in service to others.

There is no Free Will any longer, and if they are awake and listen, they don't need any Free Will.

The Truth, what is it? To me it is very simple, if I belief what I hear or read, it is just that, a belief, yet if I experience it myself than it becomes a truth.
And truth is always personal. It can be factual or non factual, and it changes as we gain new experiences. Is there a ultimate or universal truth?
Ultimately no. Of cause a group can carry the same truth and change it collectively, after all we are all connected, yet if we understand how extensive we are, even in one verse it is difficult to comprehend, now think of all verses, and I have been given to understand, there are as many verses as there are cells in our body. Not sure if we can get our heads around that very easily. Understanding of our existence and creation changes from level of existence to the next. There is never a full understanding, only a higher one. Even if we go to source, there, what we call the source at the center of every galaxy, and there are billions of galaxies in one verse, yes they are all linked to the center of the verse, yet, the tendency for a unhindered development is paramount. (tendency because there are always exceptions)

So if this is correct, that what we call truth has to vary.
Old 14-07-2018, 02:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello all,

If I may inject, I believe that nothing will happen in three years, nor anytime in the future. I believe this, as I have found that people, no offense, who believe that something will happen, want something to happen to change their lives. That they are unhappy with their lives and the world around them. That they feel they need some outside force to change it. But, I believe that anyone can change the world around them, you simply have to want it. In fact, we all have the power to change ourselves and the world around us. We simply just have to try.

I would also like to say that this world is perfect as it is and full of wonderful people. It allows us to freely interact, to become who we want to be, to experience pain but also great joy. This world allows us to experience all the flavors of life, to grow in ways we never thought possible. To learn who we are and who we want to be. And through it we can all experience true liberation in pursuing our desires.

Min
Old 16-07-2018, 02:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumin
Hello all,

If I may inject, I believe that nothing will happen in three years, nor anytime in the future. I believe this, as I have found that people, no offense, who believe that something will happen, want something to happen to change their lives. That they are unhappy with their lives and the world around them. That they feel they need some outside force to change it. But, I believe that anyone can change the world around them, you simply have to want it. In fact, we all have the power to change ourselves and the world around us. We simply just have to try.

I would also like to say that this world is perfect as it is and full of wonderful people. It allows us to freely interact, to become who we want to be, to experience pain but also great joy. This world allows us to experience all the flavors of life, to grow in ways we never thought possible. To learn who we are
and who we want to be. And through it we can all experience true liberation in pursuing our desires.

Min

Do you enjoy that infinite loop? When does that end?
Old 17-07-2018, 01:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuahoward
Do you enjoy that infinite loop? When does that end?

Do you mean I enjoy life, the people in it and the world around me? Then yes, I do. Life is the best experience in the universe with all of its ups and downs, twists and turns. I personally think the downs are the best for learning who you are, and I would never trade them away. For ending, I suppose it happens when you die, although I always liked the idea of coming back again. But, that is not for me to decide.

Find the joy in little things, and how life made you who you are today. You will come to love it. And find your true passion and pursue it, it is a very liberating experience.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Pathfinder
Rah nam

Quote:
They have made their choice, sometimes eons ago, to be in service to others.

here is no Free Will any longer, and if they are awake and listen, they don't need any Free Will.

How long is long enough? How many lifetimes? How many Millennium?

I understand The Oath ... but really? REALLY?

I am really tired.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdna
Rah nam

How long is long enough? How many lifetimes? How many Millennium?

I understand The Oath ... but really? REALLY?

I am really tired.

you've answered your own question. Because you are tired, you may eventually find yourself able to quit.

The fact that light workers can't change their mind isn't a good thing in my book... it is a very bad thing.

Because the bible (for example) does explicitly state that the problem isn't with the rulers of this world, it is a result of all the wickedness in high places... which is where most light workers and spiritual people envision themselves going. But how can you go to a place that is infested with a disease and then expect not to catch it?