Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 13-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Master
Becoming a spiritual practitioner help

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, I couldn't find anywhere else more suitable. I want to become a Spiritual practitioner in the UK, to provide healing and help people to connect to their own divine essence, to heal emotional blocks etc. Although, I am struggling in finding a course or what I would need to be qualified for to legally practice this as a career.

I am aware that I can probably just do this type of work online and through word of mouth but I would love to be qualified so I know I have a full understanding of what is required from me, and to provide a complete service to others on a full time basis. I want this to be a career but there doesn't seem to be anything concrete about this job role in the UK, or specific qualifications that are specifically for this job so you can practice straight away. So I am wondering if anyone else is a spiritual practitioner/counsellor/healer, how you became this and what, if any, qualifications you acquired to carry out this role?

I've looked at the counselling aspect of this and I know to do that in the UK you need a qualification to practice this work to be up to the standards, or is a spiritual practitioner something that you just build up over time with your own knowledge and client base? For example, setting up a website, training in different healing modalities, and just advertising your services? I just want to make sure this path will be legit for me and bring success, in a sense that I can do the work I love every day.

Id also love to teach children spirituality but again, I don't see a market for this or any clear solid information about it online.

I hope that someone can help me :)

Many thanks,

Rose.
Old 13-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Suspended
Guide

Try Lisa Williams' website, link below ...
Certification is available ...
She also has a page for her certified students to advertise their services ...
Good luck ...

http://www.lisawilliams.com/courses
Old 13-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Master
Lovely thank you very much Really! I'll take a look now :)
Old 17-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
Some courses i've heard of that seem good, but i've no personal experience with :

Dolores Cannon - hypnosis, higher self communication
Barbara Brennan - energy healing (idk about the charges ? )

Last edited by Michelle11 : 09-10-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old 17-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Master
Thank you Smilingsun :) Much appreciated!
Old 18-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Master
An other :

Awakening your light body - Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer
Old 26-01-2017, 02:13 AM
Suspended
Guide

I just remembered many widows on the widow board from the UK who attended Spiritual churches ...
You might try looking up these churches to find them in your area, you might find informative contacts for your needs &/or what their experiences were w/any type of training, etc ...
From what I recall, everyone said they trusted the leaders, their techniques, practices, advice, referrals for modalities & felt quite comfortable w/them which is a major plus for widows since they are highly vulnerable during active grief ...
Good luck!