Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Remote viewing and communicating with missing cat

Hi-

I found this forum while researching animal communications and remote viewing. Our cat, Paddy, went missing on 09/11/16. He was an outdoor access cat that was never gone more than 20 minutes. That evening, it got dark very quickly and something must have scared him (he was easily scared). At any rate, right away I felt a pull in my heart from him trying to connect to me. We looked for days, but didn't find him. After a few weeks, I contacted two different animal communicators. Both said he was alive and I was given similar, vague descriptions of what he was seeing. They both said he missed me, but neither was able to get him to say what scared him away.

We had a couple of potential sightings of him in October and November, but nothing recent. However, I still feel him calling out to me several times a day. Sometimes he just wants reassurance and other times he wants me to scratch him. I have had many pets before and some cats had gone missing and I knew immediately that they had passed, finding their body days later. But Paddy feels like he is still out there and wants to connect with me.

Since he is connecting to me, I would like to try remote viewing, but it seems like I need more experience than I'll learn on the internet. Any suggestions on where to start?
Old 13-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Master
Hi,

I would encourage imaginary conversations with Paddy. See if you can determine what had scared him. Do your best to comfort him and ask about how he is getting along on his own this way. As he describes where he is and how he if doing, envision your self being there with him. That is how to remote view in this instance as I understand these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks, John! I am already having conversations - some he initiates, some I initiate. I will work on envisioning myself being there - I haven't really tried too much of that. I've been trying to focus on seeing where he is, which I'm sure is not the correct way!
Old 13-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Ascender
I can't help you with remote viewing.
These pictures are just for luck, with no way of knowing if they can help
- hope you won't mind.

Old 13-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you - Kine Lea. I don't see the pictures for good luck. Do I have to do something special to see them?
Old 13-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelizoo
Thank you - Kine Lea. I don't see the pictures for good luck. Do I have to do something special to see them?

Pictures can create narrative:

Imagining reasons for your cat's disappearance.
Way's there might be to find a way back home.
The full moon last night set around sunrise.
Possibilities of a body of water.
Earth magic.
Moon magic.
Starshine ...
etc,
etc,
etc

edti: My Avatar is from a book I have yet to finish - Kine, by A.R.Lloyd - in which a certain passage has our heroic mustelid Kine take a short cut through a rabbit hole to reach the meadow on the other side. It is one of the vividest descriptive passages I have ever read, in any book. Almost as if I took that short journey myself!
Maybe this is what John was encouraging you to do. To take imaginative journeys. You know the character of your cat better than anyone else, and better equipped to understand the places he might be.
Old 13-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I understand now - thank you!
Old 14-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Ascender
Had a dream last night that you posted a question asking me about Earth Magic. I was stumped for an answer. Then in the dream there was a tree, probably part of a woodland, and a full moon. Thinking I might explore the woodland to find out something about Earth Magic I was aware of a thick branch broken in the shape of an inverted check mark. I realized it was the letter A in runic form. As if the Earth had spoken to me but I was not knowledgeable enough in woodland runes to hear any more ...

meah, pretty silly.
Old 16-01-2017, 02:31 AM
Newbie ;)

I tried some meditation on Friday and had this vision of him near an industrial red boat house along the river. There is one of these near the bike path by my house. I drove there at and didn't find him. However, today a friend of mine was hanging up a flyer at store for me. Someone saw it and has seen a cat that looked like Paddy almost every morning walking his dog. It was at an old mill building almost exactly on the other side of the river that I had stopped at. There is a bridge right there that he could have easily crossed. I am going to do more meditation before I go to sleep tonight and hope to dream about him more. I will be getting up before dusk tomorrow to see if he is there at the time this gentleman reports seeing him. Thank you John and Kine Lea for all the advice!