Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Seeker

Share Your Telepathy Stories

I just thought it would be a good idea to start this thread so everyone can share their telepathy experiences
Old 05-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Master
Hi,

I have been telepathic all my life. I have thousands of stories. My earliest recollection for a story was when I was 8-9 years old. I was trying to show off a bird house I had built to my younger sister and our cousin Susan. Susan made the comment that I was holding the hammer incorrectly I used to construct it. My reaction and thought was, "what you know about these things". The insight I received was "her dad is a master carpenter who works at home building things for his customers. Susan watches him work and he has shown her the proper way to hold tools like a hammer".

With that thought in my head, I said to Susan verbally "show me how to hold it". I then handed her the hammer. She showed me how to hold it. I was the one who was the most impressed in that instance.

It can be hard to describe what living a life and using telepathy constantly is like. All I can say is that I am hardly the only person who does these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

I came into this life being able to connect with others in this way. Never really understood it all or explored it too deeply until I was in my 20's and did some studies (or lets say was the "lab rat") in studies on many of these sorts of things.

My first memories of this go back to the age of 6 where I realize that my Dad would know what I was thinking before I would say it out loud. Much of the time it was "reminders to to repeat what I heard" from someone else's thoughts. LOL if I had not been so shy I so could have got into a lot of trouble in saying "that is not what they are thinking" and blurting that out.

I share this ability with my husband, I just have to strongly put it out there that I need to talk to him about something and he will call me. Or we get something for the other without asking for it out loud. Coffee for example or last night a salad (I made one for him without asking if he wanted one) and he was coming upstairs to get one.

Lynn
Old 10-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Seeker

I guess i have a different thought about what telepathy is.
I've had one physical awake telapathy occurance a few years ago which i'll never forget!

For me telepathy is when you actually HEAR the other persons words/thoughts inside your head and can have a conversation through mind.
Even see images they send to you through mind.

Don't mix this up with our own inner voice and day dream images.

Anyways... I've had et contacts all my life. I kept asking them to talk to me when I was fully awake and aware and then it happened.

I went to lay down in my bed and straight away I felt an intense pressure around my head, and my ears popped, had pressure in my ears. I then heard a buzzing whoom, whoom inside the head. I became warm top to bottom. I then felt the et energy that he was near I could pin point where he was, outside of my place. And then the voice entered inside my head. Very short, he said his name.

Firsty I was chocked by the sound of the voice. I then panicked and inside my head asked him to stop. Which he did. It took a minute, and then the pressure began to fade, I could still feel him being near, so I asked him to leave because I was too frightened to handle this. A minute or so he backed off.

Then I o have similar experiences as yours but I do not count that as telepathy.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:35 PM
Guide
The first time I tried to project thoughts was a long time ago. I was inspired and believed in magical ideas. I sat with my friend in silence for over an hour and i spoke to him in my head. I told him all about the new ideas I had that was reality is like a dream. At the end of the visit he spoke of these things and said thanks for the talk, confirming he had heard me. Since then I have had many experiences with telepathy. Over the years I have come to prefer privacy and solitude in my thoughts. Trust me after so long of being seen and open you come to wish you could hide again. In a telepathic world the 'superpower' would be to hide, and people would be striving and dreaming of being hidden.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Suspended

Once I was with my sister walking out in the neighborhood we got bored so we eventually got on the bus so could get something to eat. While on the bus I heard "wow I need to buy more bacon strips or maybe "beggin" strips for the dog." Got off the bus and a woman got off with us, only to find out that she was homeless and begged for money often to buy food for her dog and rides to different parts of the city. I took her to the nearest store and bought her some dog food and went home empty handed but I'll never forget that.