Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-07-2018, 05:27 AM
Guide

How to see your Guides and Angels!

This post is to help people understand what steps they can take in the direction to be able to physically see their guides and angels.... :)

you could say to simply love one another unconditionally would be enough to be able to see such beings of light.... but for one who wants to see there are ways to move up the vibrational ladder in order to get glimpses of type of beings... also know that beings who are ego-less will often appear shapeless or in a form of a small but brilliant light.... lol...

humans because of who we are and lol dont really like such representations of such magnificent beings but for someone whose main focus is to love you unconditionally will probably appear this way to you until you reach a certain level... and at that point it will be time for you to learn something else to help you further your spiritual journey....

The simple answer would be to tell you to just love everything whole heatedly and to never think of anything or anyone less than that love....

but to the rational minded person one... must find the answer to understand and learn through rational means..... so to look at science we could say that the mind or brain or body emits certain frequencies.... during different states your going to emit these energies based on how you feel.... you could say that each emotion as a certain frequency number... you could put these emotional frequencies on a scale from highest to lowest.... highest being expressions in love and the lowest being expressions of fear....

also you could say that different beings or energies are in different forms of these energies.... and like attracts like.... so if you think about it... this is why some people close to suicide or etc start hearing voices or even see a physical manifestation of such beings in their space because they have created a resonance with those energies..... FOOOD for thought :P

anyways... so if this is true for the negative the same must also be true for the positive..... but is it enough to simply smile :) haha.... maybe not....

of course this may may be completely different for everyone because of an infinite variety of reasons with your DNA being one of them... past life... etc.... being able to see may vary.... an easy way to move your way up the scale would be to first be open to the idea of being able to see them... lol...

no one will show up if you do not want to see them... another way would be to activate those chakras that deal with such sight..... remember that different chakras represent different aspects of being. A person who does not thing but party... have sex.... and works mainly in the material will have a red aura and the chakra primarily in use will be the root... so think about that one..... but here is the good part...

another way would be to build your polarity to the point that you can see these type of beings.... and pretty soon once you have made the necessary alterations you would be able to even physical interact with them.... but that is easier said than done..... and of course their is a whole lot more than this to include things like diet and etc.

I wrote this one short to encourage questions... ask away....
Old 09-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Master
Color

In 2002 At Christmas I Was Working At The Royal Mail Data Centre

On The Screen Was A Picture Of An American Indian, Then An Indian Standing With His Arms Crossed Too My Right

You Need Too Keep Your Brain Quietly Busy

This Distraction Creates The Chance Of Seeing Your Guide

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]