Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 21-08-2011, 08:06 PM
CentaurSage

Naor (a 5th Dimensional Being) from LaZarus

Naor from LaZarus
Here are some of the topics discussed in this channeled message: Change as a Constant, Creating the Life you Want, Judging Others, Raising Children, Healthy Relationships, Soul Mates and Twin Flames, Homosexuality, Sexual Energy, Healing Properties of Plants, Marijuana and Mind-Altering Drugs.

Here is the beginning of the channeling:

Naor: Change will happen, so going along with it and going with the flow is in your best interest. Universal laws exist. You are One with All. What’s within goes without. You do exist in any type of form and that form will continue changing — and change will continue as it always has and it always shall. It’s one of the other many constants. Being aware of it and not letting it affect your vibration is most important.
Creating the life you want is quite attainable. Visualize it, speak of it and be it, for when you project yourself in the direction that you want, you open up your vibrations to match up with the vibrations of which you would like your life to be. Taking time each day to set these goals will help move your life in the direction you would like.
When you place judgment on a person or a situation you are immediately creating that judgment within yourself. When you say that a person is mean, you are immediately creating that meanness within yourself. And so, it is important to be discerning, but neutral, in situations, always raising up the vibration and never lowering it.
It is I, Naor. Can I answer any questions?

Question: Yes, hi Naor. Why are these principles not taught here on the Earth, generally speaking? Why don’t more people know about these very important principles, like this idea that when we judge others, we’re judging ourselves.

Naor: These are ideas and concepts we would like to see taught in your school systems. We think these concepts and ideas would benefit the children of Earth into growing into more wholesome, loving human beings. Unfortunately, at this time these little gems of truth are to be sought out by those who do not just look at the surface, but dig under to find the true treasures. One day we hope to see these concepts taught.

Q: I have a few questions on children, so it’s pertinent that you brought this up. How should children be honored and how should they be taught?

Naor: Children should be welcomed to the world. It is the utmost importance, for they truly are your future. They should be raised with love and understanding; taking time to spend with them and, while setting boundaries, letting the children explore what excites them, letting them discover many beautiful things on your planet for themselves; giving them choices and treating them with respect and honor, as you would like to be treated. Many of the children coming to your planet today are old souls that have the utmost potential if brought up properly, and with your assistance can extract their potential to help your planet.

Q: Do you think parents should be required to take a course on parenting before they can have children?

[To read the rest of this channeling, visit here: http://centaursage.com/channel.html (click on the August 10, 2011 message)]
Old 22-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Boldylocks

Thanks, Centaursage- I went over to your link and read all the channelings. Alot of what I read made alot of sense to me- If you are the one who is the channel for these Beings- Please do send them our love and tell them I have them all in my prayers . :-)
Thanks for sharing their messages to us.
Old 22-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
When you place judgment on a person or a situation you are immediately creating that judgment within yourself. When you say that a person is mean, you are immediately creating that meanness within yourself. And so, it is important to be discerning, but neutral, in situations, always raising up the vibration and never lowering it.

That's definitely something I need to work on, lol.
Thanks, Centaur. I needed to hear that bit.