Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 08-08-2011, 01:39 AM
Ascender

I agree with HealingLight! I felt it to the core of my being as well. It resonated well with me but at the same time some things confused me. What are star seeds?And what do you mean by shapeshifting, er I mean what do they mean? Whoever said the whole shape shifting thing.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:44 AM
thunderseed

The sense i got from shapeshifting being mentioned when it was being channelled, was it meant "becoming in a spiritual sense" more so like adapting qualities, becoming what you seek, not in a physical sense, but emotional, mental, and spiritual. But it could have meant physical too.

I find it difficult to explain what "star seed" is, my own sense and understanding of it, probably differs from what it is, can't really answer that question lol. It is similar to the term "light worker", another name that confuses people. Star seeds are incarnated as people, who have come down to assist in the coming changes, basically in a nut shell. Lots of them tend to feel connected to other planets as well as earth. All i know is i come from the stars, and they call me a star seed, among many other things, quite a lot, not that names matter. From creation, we are all one, thus we are all connected, and probably come from the same place, and have been in many places before. But that's just me talking, i don't know the answers!! :) and i don't want to ;)
i should probably do some more channelling soon.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Ascender

Can people ephysically shapeshift and if so how? And how do you know if you're a star seed?
Old 10-08-2011, 11:27 PM
thunderseed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Can people ephysically shapeshift and if so how? And how do you know if you're a star seed?

Yes. I don't shapeshift physically, so i couldn't teach you. I only shift small things, and don't have the burning desire or purpose to do much else in that area, (i find it makes me egotistical and ignorant doing so, and i enjoy much more living without controlling things, as there are not many situations you necessarily need to shapeshift. Unless it is used for healing.) It is comprehending illusion. Belief in the idea you can change things. Transmutation, and transformation. Becoming very connected with what you wish to change. Crossing over the physical boundaries. Shapeshifting can also apply to bending situations, reality, environments.

Quote:
And how do you know if you're a star seed?

By awakening into remembrance. Having memories of your origination and past lives. Coming to know who you are, why you are here. Realizing your purpose and destiny. Accepting guidance from your angels/spirit guides/ or other high frequency beings. In general, following your spiritual path, gifts, and techniques, paying attention to things in your life. All of this is found by following your heart. And intuition. Allowing love to guide you. Therefore you will come to know what you are. Perhaps you are much more than just one thing, we all are. Try not to let names and other peoples experiences misguide you from your own path, what is your own resonation towards who you are as a soul and what your service is?

Old 11-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Ascender

What do you mean by shift small things?
Old 18-08-2011, 10:53 PM
thunderseed

Quote:
What do you mean by shift small things?

Well, things that are kind of useless in the end small things i did back then when i was wanting to feel ego full and powerful, that had really no purpose, like bending reality and the environments. Like changing the weather. Making the clouds go away by the swish of my hand and mind because i wanted sun, or forcing buses to come to me because i didn't want to wait, which in the end disrupted the bus system for everyone else and they were upset, changing small things on my body, like skin, eye colour, hair, things that are not of service to the world, that i do not do anymore, because they are pointless. Shifting things, are good if you are using it for healing purposes, but not really anything else. It's easy to do, if you just believe you can, which is the key to bending illusions, but it's not wise to do it for greed.