Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Experiencer

Now 42 and 911 are popping up when bad things are happening... 911 has obvious connotation, but 42? I even picked 42 on one of those pick a number machines today and then later on found out my husband was really sick and having more surgery complications... I seen 911 today too... Now 42 is upsetting me when at first I thought it was a good number of sorts...

I need guidance...
Old 10-12-2019, 11:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
Now 42 and 911 are popping up when bad things are happening... 911 has obvious connotation, but 42? I even picked 42 on one of those pick a number machines today and then later on found out my husband was really sick and having more surgery complications... I seen 911 today too... Now 42 is upsetting me when at first I thought it was a good number of sorts...

I need guidance...

Hello Angnix, how many times, approximately, have you seen the number 42?

green1

Last edited by green1 : 10-12-2019 at 12:40 PM.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Master
If you google the meaning of the number 42,you'll find plenty of theories about being the number of the universe etc.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Hello Angnix, how many times, approximately, have you seen the number 42?

green1

Several times a day, everyday... Like yesterday and today I pick 42 from a pick a number machines at a waiting area, then I get an email titled "42 years" and I see it on the clock frequently
Old 11-12-2019, 07:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
If you google the meaning of the number 42,you'll find plenty of theories about being the number of the universe etc.

Hi Lomax, this is the case for a lot of numbers. When you google "201 meaning" for example, it finds a meaning to it. This works with any number.
According to google, all numbers have a meaning lol.

green1
Old 11-12-2019, 07:31 AM
Guide
Quote:
Several times a day, everyday... Like yesterday and today I pick 42 from a pick a number machines at a waiting area, then I get an email titled "42 years" and I see it on the clock frequently

Hi Angnix, please check out my signature where I try to find an explanation to all that.

green1
Old 12-12-2019, 02:58 AM
Experiencer

I must type 42 so much it actually appeared in the predictive text on my phone.... I kept selecting words and came up with "42 for the job of the day"
Ehhh.
I seen 911 and then my husband got so sick he almost died. He's still in the hospital. I saw 911 again, I hate that number, and 942 on the clock right before 42 appeared on the predictive text...
Old 12-12-2019, 07:14 AM
Guide
Quote:
I must type 42 so much it actually appeared in the predictive text on my phone.... I kept selecting words and came up with "42 for the job of the day"
Ehhh.
I seen 911 and then my husband got so sick he almost died. He's still in the hospital. I saw 911 again, I hate that number, and 942 on the clock right before 42 appeared on the predictive text...

Maybe try not to resist? What you resists persists.

Sorry for your husband, I hope he gets well soon.

green1

Last edited by green1 : 12-12-2019 at 10:53 AM.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Experiencer

I wish I knew of a good place to put an image, I picked up my phone last night and it said: 11:11, Dec 11, 11degrees outside... Screen shotted it...
Old 12-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Experiencer

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qse6eTTqGhd8PNbv5

I hope you can see it, the screenshot of all those 11s ... 8 11s at once.... This is an example... I screenshot the wierder ones...