Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-07-2019, 09:03 AM
Newbie ;)

What are the tarot cards trying to tell me? Please help

I met my ex-girlfriend yesterday. I just did a Waite Rider reading asking about what will be the outcome of our relationship. Here's the reading:

(1) Current situation - 2 of Wands
(2) The Crossing - Hanged Man
(3) Advice - Knight of Pentacles
(4) Distant Past - 6 of Pentacles
(5) Recent Past - Chariot
(6) Future Influence - 4 of pentacles
(7) Me - 7 of Wands
(8) Significant Other (She) - King of Wands
(9) Hidden Influences - 2 of Pentacles
(10) Outcome - 3 of Cups

I see the appearance of many pentacles, financial stability is the focus of our relationship?

The Hanged man as crossing card means I should stand back and reflect on my next move?

The appearance of the King of Wands, 2 of Pentacless & 3 of Cups mean she's committed to someone with the King of Wands chracteristics, he will come between us? I'm confused...

Will there be commitment from her, a reconciliation? Please help.
Old 30-07-2019, 09:36 AM
55Degrees

I won't go through card by card but my overall feel with this is that you have a choice, either hold onto the hope of reconciliation or move forward and try and see your ex in a new way.
Just because there are a lot of pentacle cards does not imply finance driven focus, pentacles are about practicalities and being grounded.
Overall it seem you may end up as part of a friendship group, but I don't see the two of you reconciling. Maybe that is what the Hanged Man is telling you, try to see her as someone who is now a friend and not 'the ex'.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Pisces Moon. Greatly appreciate your advice, I suppose I will have to see her as a friend, it will be good either way.