Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2007, 09:46 AM
OceanWaves19161

How to get rid of anger

Hey,

I've been told I have alot of repressed anger inside me that needs to come out. I've got smoky quartz and black tourmaline sitting in my room but some of its still there. Is there anything I can do that will help, like focussing on a certain chakra or something and putting the black tourmaline somewhere?. Also is there something similar I can do with the heart chakra. Many thanks if anyone can answer this:)

Old 13-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Moonflower

Angel1 Hi

Greetings & salutations

As you are aware anger is a negative energy & negativity creates illness whether it emanates itself in the physical or the emotional it serves absolutely no purpose Deltawaves.. We only ever have the NOW & I have no idea what or why you carry such anger/negativity if you could drop the thought of being/getting angry how would you feel my friend??

Whether your anger is with regard to a situation that has previously happened, with people, or past events u need to let it go gone is gone, past is just that & we cannot alter that that has gone leave it just where it belongs.. You may think that I make it sound so easy & it truly is. You deserve to & everyone is worthy u maybee do not think that you are heal love your self from within my friend for this is where it all starts the only place it can begin..

I am a healer & am confident that if you have some regular healing sessions with a competent Natural Healer or a Reike Master then this will help you a great deal to re-energise you, heal you from within..

I hope this is of some use to u

Love & Light Moonflower xx
Old 13-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Moonflower

Don't know why I called you Delta Waves my apologies..
Old 14-01-2007, 02:10 AM
rose

great advice moonflower

i also suggest going for a run...or take up a martial art....something physical where you kick/run/jump out the excess energy.
Old 19-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Evan

Simply let the terror pass. There is an odd serenity born when ones simply lets such things be on there own.

XD
Old 20-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account
find the root cause of the anger and deal with that perhaps?
Old 20-01-2007, 10:19 AM
dreamer

Hey ocean waves,

when do you experience this anger?
Old 20-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Lapis

Angry Eeeeeeerrrrrrrr

OceanWaves19161,

Many, many, people have and are currently feeling lots of rage and anger and I believe there's a few reasons as to why. I won't bore you with some of them here but just say that this is a normal response to higher energies hitting you and your (and mine and other peoples) lower '****' or 'junk' or 'stuff'. In other words, all of the lower energies (in the form of emotions, thoughts, beliefs, wounds, fears, hates etc.) that are still IN each of us - in our lower chakras usually - are currently being activated and slowly transmuted or 'cleaned' or 'cleared' due to these higher energies.

Higher faster vibrating energy coming into contact with lower slower denser energies usually gets unpleasant both emotionally/mentally/physically as the lower 'stuff' MUST be transmuted to continue moving forward and housing more and more higher vibrating energies. It must.

One of the primary things we feel when this starts is sudden and severe anger and/or rage. One of the things I've discovered when this is kicking the poo outta me and my ego is to just dive in and get it over with. It's going to happen anyway so just feel the anger or rage, think about all the whys of it, give yourself a huge internal hug, and then.......let it all go so you can finally get free! Get Crystal Clear so the finer energies can flow all the way through you without bumping into anything lower.

"To heal you've got to feel and deal."

Last edited by Lapis : 20-01-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Old 20-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Deactivated Account
i was talking about this recently, though i don't feel any anger as such i have been quite down, initially i put this down to certain events at the back end of last year but here i am nearing the end of january and still sat in a dark place sometimes, others i know both personally off line and those i don't know so well online seem to be feeling the same way yet no one can put their finger on why it's like people are 'drained' of energy. even if they don't tell you so i feel even over the net. and now i'll be quiet lol
Old 20-01-2007, 11:59 PM
rose

just another thought add. anger stems from the liver. the two are often combined in holistic healing. do you have any skin problems, drink a lot, eat a lot of refined sugar and white flour etc?
Closed Thread