Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-03-2020, 08:24 AM
Knower

Please I am looking for a spiritual master kind of person who has attained enlightenm

Please I am in search of a highly spiritual master who has attained nirvana or moksha or enlightenment or atleast near to it. Is there anybody kind of that one in this site.
Old 20-03-2020, 09:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
Please I am in search of a highly spiritual master who has attained nirvana or moksha or enlightenment or atleast near to it. Is there anybody kind of that one in this site.

Hi Kishore, there are some people here who have had an enlightenment experience of sorts, but none of them are taking disciples, as far as I'm aware. That method of passing on spiritual knowledge is outdated anyway, as far as I'm concerned. It is best to just ask questions on this forum about any issues or doubts you may have and there will always be someone knowledgeable or with experience of the subject to help you out. This is a new way of spiritual seeking and learning, it is collaborative and egalitarian, rather than just an authority figure passing down knowledge in a top-down manner to an unquestioning devotee.
Old 20-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Master
Quote:

How do you know someone has “attained” this?
It first rests on the assumption that such a state is ‘final’, and forever. It then assumes a human being can achieve this (why may I ask?).

Now usually, from what I have read and heard over many years the so called enlightened master is pretty much supposed to be perfect, without the seemingly undesirable traits of greed, jealousy, violence, anger, etc. I doubt a human can do that 24/7/365 unless they’re in coma maybe.

I haven’t seen a soul on here who is like that. Everyone here is beautifully biased, imperfect and many are argumentative as well.

I agree with NoOne. I also question the tradition of the top-down authority guru and the unquestionable devotee. I guess it can work but it requires a certain personality type to embrace that, and that is also influenced by culture.
Old 20-03-2020, 10:20 AM
Knower

From the moment you are awake till the moment you go to sleep.
It is a FACT, that you cant be aware all the time. Even the so called enlightened being cant be.
If he is then he is probably repeating some mantra all the time which makes mind repetitive and actually never know what awareness is. . Anyway i wont go into that.
So first we create a permanent state and then try to achieve it.
It is l illusion.

However, i agree with NoOne that people will help you out here.
And if you still want to go to some guru. Just keep in mind that someone who is enlightened will never say he is so.
He will never say, follow this method and youll be enlightened too. Or may be this is what you are searching. A method.
Old 20-03-2020, 10:36 AM
hazada guess

Quote:

You are your own teacher.
Old 20-03-2020, 02:54 PM
Seeker
Spiritual Enlightened Masters are unable to... .. INFODEMIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
However, i agree with ... that people will help you out here.
And if you still want to go to some guru. Just keep in mind that someone who is enlightened will never say he is so.
He will never say, follow this method and youll be enlightened too. Or may be this is what you are searching. A method.

Does this speak for all? or Is this your passive understanding of the enlightened, who by virtue of the succession, will attain and permit other's to learn just in the same estate of giving out what they've known?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
You are your own teacher.
Then why do we have parents that lead us through life in the same instances of the living. Altho it is right that Are Responsible for their Duty, it is without which, no one is teaching themselves unless responding to an indigo star based alike children, and theirby by Comic and Karmic Law Determined to Teach/Learn themselves of the Given Feed & Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Now usually, from what I have read and heard over many years the so called enlightened master is pretty much supposed to be perfect, without the seemingly undesirable traits of greed, jealousy, violence, anger, etc. I doubt a human can do that 24/7/365 unless they’re in coma maybe.

Again, This is to Your PERsonal PerCeption. Not to the Relevance Destined to the Duty of Mankind. In Which; The Cry of Calls is Desiring of them Star Based and Enlightened of their Cause.

The Unperfection that You Serve, Depicts Non of Enlightened Masters around your vicinity of Sight Alt.; So You neither hear nor believe of it. But Granting other's Who Sought to See Such believe as the Writer of this Thread : kishore suggest of Requirement; Whom You Attend to Faulter of his Ascention and Cultivation of Which his Believe does not Disbelieve. Causing another to Stumble is [a]Serious Crime, if you only Knew. In IT Darkness Spreads of Your own intent.

Yet on the Same note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Th[is].. method of passing on spiritual knowledge is outdated [anyway}?, as far as I'm concerned [] That Method.. . It is best to just ask questions on this forum about any issues or doubts you may have and there will always be someone knowledgeable or with experience of the subject to help you out. This is a new way of spiritual seeking and learning, it is collaborative and egalitarian, rather than just an authority figure passing down knowledge in a top-down manner to an unquestioning devotee.

The Debate on Enlightenment is wherein you have Doubt in NoOne in Which to you, it is a secular matter to the World that an Enlightened Person Gains of By his Understanding or her's. But in Reality it is of an OtherWorldly Matter, and theirfore is Your Statement of a Secular Basis Apart of Spiritual Teaching.

YOU Ought to understand that their are Always Spiritual Master's Around to them that Seem to Ought. But Without Which the World Would be at Chaos Without Enlightenedment BEing.. So Abundantly Towards 'kishore' to his Request and to Bridge Gaps i Must Intent to Say that it's more Beneficial for People to Hear Master's Out in the Open and that Discipleship has Ceased for a Time Given to My Understanding of the Heavens Open. Because It was Sought of a Forum that Abid otherwise of It's Content of Conduct. So I Must Refer as NoOne as Alike that this Best be Given in a PM or Public Post. Whereby Which i Give Rights towards to and to you to PM me, with the Various Of Question for Which You Seek. IF i May or May Not, This is By Granted of Spirits, Whereby Which You Inquested of This Request/ Prophibition. So Not to Rebuttle all to Formally in the Well. It is by Karma that one Request, and By Karma that One Approves. But to Consider that their Ought are Non of Spiritual Enlightened of BEings is Non Sensed in that the World Without Chaos is a Position in Which You Live in, To All Who May Listen.

So i Say Align and See What Your Possibilities are not other Peoples Impossibilities. Your Relevance is not other Peoples Align. But Again:

Many Write on the Basis of Unenlightened Beings in this Forum, and Hence again i Offer My PM to the Conquest of Request of the Write of this Thread itself. But Know that Discipleship goes Through Many Hoops of Way's and that Initiation, does not Approve Discipleship at the Very First Grasp. So Write at your Own Risk, and Consider your Way (BEFORE IT).. This Might Respond to the ReAwakening of the Way of Discipleship in this Place of Forum and Around the World. To them Who Hear, Nothing is Dead unless you Count it Dead. The World has no Knowledge of it, Ye Must be Born Again...

[Spiritual Enlightened Masters are unable to Reveal themselves Due to Disbelieving/e of the People] : TITle: ..
Old 20-03-2020, 03:13 PM
hazada guess

IRD ULO............Think about what I said.Who taught you're Parents?and theirs?.......Society did.Their's are society's rules.

Only you should be the one who decides how to live your life,otherwise you will be an unhappy,disturbed soul all your life.
Old 20-03-2020, 03:23 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Please I am in search of a highly spiritual master who has attained nirvana or moksha or enlightenment or at least near to it. Is there anybody kind of that one in this site.

One can always find someone to teach them, but often the tuition is rather steep. It can be hard to know which major to pursue, or which school to apply to, to get right education. I recall that when going though college, some of the most highly esteemed professors were some of the worst teaches. Life is one of the best teachers of all, but often the fees are also rather steep.

There is a saying that the teacher will appear when the student is ready. Do you feel you are ready? Do you feel the reasons you desire to become enlightened are the right ones?
Old 20-03-2020, 03:35 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
One can always find someone to teach them, but often the tuition is rather steep. It can be hard to know which major to pursue, or which school to apply to, to get right education. I recall that when going though college, some of the most highly esteemed professors were some of the worst teaches. Life is one of the best teachers of all, but often the fees are also rather steep.

There is a saying that the teacher will appear when the student is ready. Do you feel you are ready? Do you feel the reasons you desire to become enlightened are the right ones?

Well said.
Old 20-03-2020, 04:07 PM
ketzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpOz_AQIZns

Seemed relevant?