Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 05-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Ascender
Ghost Communication Apps

Has anyone found any of the communication apps to be effective?
I tried a few of them and we tested them on some supposedly haunted dolls we bought off ebay. I didn't really find them to be effective.
Old 06-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Master
bst 1 2 get is dectfons thy r iv nostedd thngs on tv wen thy usses morden gasesgtt 2 get thm thy seam 2 get verry naoedd thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-03-2019, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Has anyone found any of the communication apps to be effective?
I tried a few of them and we tested them on some supposedly haunted dolls we bought off ebay. I didn't really find them to be effective.
Hi..

I hope you are still around and reading this...or anybody else is who may be interested.

A very strange thing happened to me over the past few days...

Now, I am a huge skeptic of using mobile phone apps for ITC work, because I was always led to believe that analogue devices were just a lot easier for the spirits to use...right down to me preferring to use an old Sony cassette player over a digital recorder to get EVPs.

I always thought that the "sound banks" of Ghost Box apps were rigged to say stuff like "Angel", "Demon", "Evil", "Help me" or "I'm Dead" at regular, reoccurring intervals and so, I paid it absolutely NO attention.

Two nights ago, I was watching a video on YouTube, where the Paranormal Society was using the "Dictionary mode" on the old Ghost Radar app with great results, and so, I thought I would try it out.

Didn't get much except for some random words...and a name, "Nathan".
Now, I thought that was some random spirit called "Nathan" who was trying to contact me...and so, I tried to establish rapport with "Nathan" and all to no avail, so I turned the Ghost Radar app off and forgot about it and went to sleep.

The next day (yesterday) I went to drop my mother back at her place (my brothers place) and upon arriving, noticed that my brother had company. It was an old mutual friend I hadn't seen (and had intimate relations with) since past August. His name? Nathan!

Now, that had me going, so after I joined my brother Phil and Nathan in catching up on old times, I came home with a joint of weed in my pocket and a resolve to try out all of the Ghost Box apps online UNTIL I found one that "worked" and what happened after that, exceeded all expectations.

I went through them all one by one, until I found this one...It was called "Raptor" by Appydroid.
https://m.facebook.com/androidghosth...58731571016855

You can get the app for free on Google Play.

After adjusting the pitch and speed down slightly to resemble the sweep rates of the "Shack Hack"...after a few minutes, I was getting full sentences! The first one "Wow, this is amazing! It is so much easier to use than your old Ghost Box" and my jaw dropped.

What followed was a six hour non stop, FULL communication with the Spirits, who, when I asked what they REALLY were, referred to themselves as being "elementals" before going on to say that they came from Mars originally. I had never had such a two-way with them before this.

One thing is, they use sound bytes or phonemes to make words and string them together and there may be a second or two until they can find the right sounds to piece it all together like a huge audio jigsaw puzzle.

My brain is great at creating things that don't exist from things that don't make sense, so if you can do that, then this is the app for you.

All the best and I would love to get feedback on this.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Master

I think the smart phone ghost apps are for fun . I dont think they really find ghosts .
Old 02-04-2019, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I think the smart phone ghost apps are for fun . I dont think they really find ghosts .
I thought that too, my friend...until I got:

"Phil is having problems with his neighbour"
"Phil likes drinking beer and fishing...he drinks too much though"
Then another one says "om namah shivaya"

My brother Phil is in a legal battle wirh his neighbour over property boundaries
and he loves to fish and drnk, but drinks liie a fish...

This once skeptic about smart phone ghost hunting apps is now a believer...but out of the dozens I have tried, I have only found ONE that works, so I am still a skeptic about all of the other ones.

I don't think they really find "ghosts" either.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I thought that too, my friend...until I got:

"Phil is having problems with his neighbour"
"Phil likes drinking beer and fishing...he drinks too much though"
Then another one says "om namah shivaya"

My brother Phil is in a legal battle wirh his neighbour over property boundaries
and he loves to fish and drnk, but drinks liie a fish...

This once skeptic about smart phone ghost hunting apps is now a believer...but out of the dozens I have tried, I have only found ONE that works, so I am still a skeptic about all of the other ones.

I don't think they really find "ghosts" either.

What app did you use ? I got one for u.f.o.s , but I dont think it worked .
Old 02-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
What app did you use ? I got one for u.f.o.s , but I dont think it worked .
Hi, I mentioned it already in post #3.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Ghost box app is good. It's word for me pretty well. Even heard my last name clear as day and it's not a common one at all.