Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-01-2013, 02:11 AM
Pinkroses

Question Ability of deceased to communicate

Does anyone know or have a theory of what affects a deceased person's ability to communicate? I've heard of some people asking a deceased friend or relative for a sign and waiting weeks, months or even years before receiving anything. Today I asked someone who passed to send me a sign as a answer to a question and I got my sign in less than 5 minutes! I asked this person for signs before and have always received them rather quickly.

Does this mean he was already around me or nearby when I asked? Or could he still be earthbound? Or is he just good at communicating with the living?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks,
Pinkroses
Old 22-01-2013, 02:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Interesting question Pinkroses. I am happy you received your request sign so quickly !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-01-2013, 02:40 AM
Midnite

What I understand is that there is no set period of time, it comes down to the personal spiritual power of that passed over loved one and of course the ability of the individual wanting to call out to them as well. Some people are able to commune with the ethereal world more efficiently than others, and this would have a direct impact on whether or not deceased relatives could even hear the messages in the first place. In regards to them coming down, I believe spirits have a differing level of capability directly correlated to their level of God-self realization. The more conscious and realized the Being, the easier it will be for them to come down to the physical plane more readily. Other will have to learn how to do this, whether or not their energy can sustain this is also another story.

So to answer your question, it entirely depends on the soul/spirit/Being/Angel you are talking to. You manifested quite a quick result, so there doesn't seem to be any problem at all on your end.
Old 23-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Pathfinder

Ability of deceased to communicate

It is not true, once you die, you don't hear, cant feel, cant eat, cant cry and cant do anything done by humans. However what we perceive has happened depends on what our mind expects. So if you expect the dead to give you money when you are broke, a friend will call you and give you cash but not often
Old 23-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Pinkroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers
However what we perceive has happened depends on what our mind expects. So if you expect the dead to give you money when you are broke, a friend will call you and give you cash but not often

That's the unusual part. When I first started getting signs related to this person, I wasn't expecting them; they just happened. So if they weren't coming from me or him, then where did they come from? Also, how do you explain getting information you had no prior knowledge of that seemed to be a message from a deceased person?
Old 23-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Administrator
Hey Pinkroses.

I have given messages to people before their loved one has even been buried. you ask of time the spirit world has no need of time that is a human thing living on the earth plain, you may think you have been waiting a long time to recieve a message but to spirit it only seems like minutes. time has no meaning in the spirit world.
some ppl come through straight away through an enabler, because they havent got back to full health in the time.so someone passed the message on for them.
everybody is different. a lot of spirit first communicate by letting you know they are around by making lights flicker phone ringing nobody there etc.
it can take many of our years to get full comunication from spirit, my husband passed nearly 7 years and im yet to see him.i have felt him but nothing else.

Namaste
Old 23-01-2013, 06:37 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Pinkroses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkroses
Does anyone know or have a theory of what affects a deceased person's ability to communicate? I've heard of some people asking a deceased friend or relative for a sign and waiting weeks, months or even years before receiving anything. Today I asked someone who passed to send me a sign as a answer to a question and I got my sign in less than 5 minutes! I asked this person for signs before and have always received them rather quickly.

Does this mean he was already around me or nearby when I asked? Or could he still be earthbound? Or is he just good at communicating with the living?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks,
Pinkroses

In my Tradition--we generally allow one year plus one day for the deceased to acclimate to their new situation--before making any request--or attempting contact (out of respect).

IMO--some beings are more in-tune with their Spiritual Gifts than others and the ones that are less practiced may have to communicate through signs and smells vs. direct conversation.

When my Grandmother's third Husband passed--he came to me--while I was meditating in a Circle of young Pine Trees. It was a very windy day--
however--I found myself engulfed in a cloud of Aramis Men's Colgne--
which belonged solely to him.

I felt his concern for me and spoke to him for a time (in order to re-assure him)--then he was gone and I have never heard from him since.

I find communication is a very individual and unque thing--
which depends upon the abilities of each being--
regardless of which side of the Veil they may be occupying.

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 23-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator
Sometimes a deceased one can stay around for a little while after "death". This frequently happens in the case of animals and pets. Occasionally a person may choose to do the same. It is their free-will choice. This period of (time, as it appears to us) -can vary but often isn't very long. Their choosing to stay near loved ones, if it doesn't go on too long, is quite natural, and not always anything to worry about. They will move deeper into the Astral Worlds when they have finished something that meant a lot to them. Our pure unconditional love and awareness that they are OK will definitely help them continue in a natural way.

When a loved one dies, we grieve. That is also completely natural. We have lost our loved one as a physical presence in our lives, and miss them. Grieving is normal. However, it can block our "reception and transmission". Grief works like clouds that block out the sunlight. When we have processed the heavier parts of our grief, and have become a bit lighter emotionally, and are focusing more on the love for that person than the pain we are feeling, usually a time comes when we sense our loved ones, in one way or another. These might be quite subtle signs or impressions, or they might be really "in your face"!

Attunement to them will help clear the channels of communication. When we're in a mood of attuning quite closely with them, we are more likely to sense or feel them, or receive "signs" of one kind or another. It's interesting. Pray and send love from the Heart, and then let go gently, blessing their Soul. Then stand back a little and wait. Often an "answer" can be sensed within a few minutes or hours. That is them. They do indeed "hear" our love. It means so much to them. And it brings us so much joy and knowledge.

But there are times they seem "far away". Souls who pass on have to adjust to their new conditions and their new life in Spirit. We have to let them do this and not fret too much.
Old 24-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Pinkroses

Smile

Thank you all for your thoughts. This topic is very interesting to me, and I enjoy learning more. I find it fascinating how easy it is to communicate with some deceased loved ones versus others. Some come around only occasionally. Others just once. Some not at all. And it in the case of the person I'm referring to, quite often.

I'm just trying to understand why there are such big differences from person to person.
Old 24-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Administrator
Hey Pinkroses

That would depend on the individual everyone is different my husband passed with an illness so he had Healing first.he was aware of spirit because he had seen me work so many times,yet when i went to see him in the chapel of rest i was asked to close the door as i left i didnt,when my brother who was with me asked why i told him because my husband was walking out with me, he was in his own funeral he couldnt believe how many uniforms came to it.
he worked as an emmergemcy manager so he spoke to the armed forces police fire ambulance etc.and i saw him standing there .all my life crows have figured in my life when we came out.of the chapel every headstone was covered in Blacrows. a few months ago i was really ill i had glandular fever and a big abses on my tooth my face was swollen ,very oftten when i went to bed i felt the bed go down i knew it was him.

Namaste