Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Master
"other side" that's the language of space
and "dead" that's the language of time
the soul lives beyond the space-time continuum
and the joy is
to situate there
while watching the play of space and time
Old 26-10-2012, 05:46 AM
neptune13

But What About Preparing To Bury The Physical Body. Are You Prepared?
Old 26-10-2012, 06:28 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune13

You have a good point right here. I have been postponing in writing my will but I want my organs donated and I want my body donated to science. I don't want to take up space in the cemetery when my body can be used to research and find new cures to illnesses and diseases.
Old 26-10-2012, 06:56 AM
neptune13

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
You have a good point right here. I have been postponing in writing my will but I want my organs donated and I want my body donated to science. I don't want to take up space in the cemetery when my body can be used to research and find new cures to illnesses and diseases.
I am now thinking about how I want my 'physical body' to be prepared. I think that leaving a 'Will' is the kindest thing everyone can do. We talk about our 'Spiritual Paths'...but...We forget that our physical bodies 'Die' and our 'Living Families' have to find a way of disposing/burying/cremating 'Our Physical Body. We have to make it easy for our loved ones. I totally Agree With You:)
Old 26-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Master

Concentrate on honouring your soul and Divine birthright in the present, the future will take care of itself.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 26-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Kaceykat

I know I try to practice random acts of kindness/consideration, while driving (no honking, and allowing people to merge, even when I'm cranky and in a rush) and also at the grocery store. I almost always check to see what the person behind me has: if it's one or two items, I'll offer to let them go first. (Funny how surprised they sometimes are.)

But I'm also all-too aware that it can be easier to be more kind to strangers, with whom one has no history of disappointments or hurts, than with some family members of whom the same cannot be said. Working on wiping the slate clean with the latter too

I figure I'll need all those kind moments, when it comes time for that Life Review film that I'm expecting to squirm through!
Old 26-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune13
I never did fill out those papers I sent for, thank you for the reminder.

If interested, google something on medical donation of body...there are
places in your area that handle everything free.
After the students learn what they need to they take care of everything
and with a sincere, respectful thank you to the family.
Saves the living a lot of money and hassle.
Can't remember if they give the body back or give the ashes, sorry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaceykat
I know I try to practice random acts of kindness/consideration, while driving (no honking, and allowing people to merge, even when I'm cranky and in a rush) and also at the grocery store. I almost always check to see what the person behind me has: if it's one or two items, I'll offer to let them go first. (Funny how surprised they sometimes are.)

But I'm also all-too aware that it can be easier to be more kind to strangers, with whom one has no history of disappointments or hurts, than with some family members of whom the same cannot be said. Working on wiping the slate clean with the latter too

I figure I'll need all those kind moments, when it comes time for that Life Review film that I'm expecting to squirm through!

Very practical, indeed!
That Life Review, by golly...I want to be like Meryl Streep in
Defending Your Life, for sure.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Concentrate on honouring your
soul and Divine birthright in the present, the future will take care of itself.
You may not have been left with the mess and exspense to take care of...
Oy vey!
Its for the loved ones stuck with it all.

Old 26-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaceykat

It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness, that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth.

Those small and usually forgotten kindnesses all stack up over the years...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com