Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Pathfinder

Origins

I was just wondering, if someone uses the Akashic Records to find out about their soul origins, would that create karma (any repercussions) on them? Since it might affect their current life? Would that be accurate and real? Alternatively if someone offers to do an origin reading, would the reader (caster) create karma on himself/herself or on the client? Is it better not to engage in anything regarding spirituality since it might affect current life?
Old 11-03-2019, 11:49 AM
Master
The AR keep records about the lifetime experiences of a spirit, and not the origins of the soul. It's all about the spirits progress or lack thereof, through the labyrinth of the 3D Matrix.

Knowledge of past lives can help or hinder, depending what we do with it.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The AR keep records about the lifetime experiences of a spirit, and not the origins of the soul. It's all about the spirits progress or lack thereof, through the labyrinth of the 3D Matrix.

Knowledge of past lives can help or hinder, depending what we do with it.

Can it create karma/consequences if finding out about lifetime experiences through Akashic Records? Even if it is just out of pure curiosity?Is it safe and advisable to do so? Is it sure correct?

Last edited by Claude : 11-03-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Master
It is not the finding out, but rather what you do with it.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude
I was just wondering, if someone uses the Akashic Records to find out about their soul origins, would that create karma (any repercussions) on them? Since it might affect their current life? Would that be accurate and real? Alternatively if someone offers to do an origin reading, would the reader (caster) create karma on himself/herself or on the client? Is it better not to engage in anything regarding spirituality since it might affect current life?
Forget karma, really, because few seem to understand what it really is and by what you're saying here you don't - with respect. You're letting fear cloud you and that's what will stop you from any access at all. If you want to go look at the Akashic Records then go look, just be very sure of your intentions because it can be a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario.

The real question is why do you want to know?
Old 12-03-2019, 01:38 PM
Pathfinder

Honesty just to satisfact my curiosity that's it. I won't do anything with the information, I don't even have idea what I could do

I don't know if it will affect this life
Old 12-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Forget karma, really, because few seem to understand what it really is and by what you're saying here you don't - with respect. You're letting fear cloud you and that's what will stop you from any access at all. If you want to go look at the Akashic Records then go look, just be very sure of your intentions because it can be a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario.

I agree completely with Greenslade, especially about karma. Karma isn't about punishment and payback revolving around your actions. So, if this is more a fear thing then you're probably not ready to go through with it.

I had my akashic records reading done last year at 28 and a couple of months before that, I had never heard about the Akashic records. Not all psychics and spiritually minded people have heard of it either so that tells me you'll only know about it when the time approaches to work with it.

I did find out where my soul originates from and the kind of energy characteristics that it brings. I found out also what life lessons my soul wants to experience (a soul does not need to grow it just wants to have certain experiences) and with the various other details included in my reading, I found it a very healing and eye-opening experience. It brought a lot of clarity, love and understanding because it speaks to you on a soul level.

Perhaps I received this result because I went into without any fear and instead with curiosity and openness. It also came at a time when I had some prior experiences that could back the information I received from the Akashic records reading, such as past life regressions so some of the details aligned with what I had already known. That was important for me personally in order to accept what information I received.

If you're not ready to receive answers from the Akashic records the person carrying out the reading will not be able to carry out the process, the guardians would stop them basically as you can only be given information that your spirit guides and the Akashic record guardians believe will serve you best at this point in time.

I hope that helps

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~